[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm not racist, I just hate shitskins for what they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1395860533191.jpg (37 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1395860533191.jpg
37 KB, 512x512
>I'm not racist, I just hate shitskins for what they are
Seriously, why do racists try do hard to deny they're racist?
>>
File: 1451636407392.gif (367 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1451636407392.gif
367 KB, 320x240
>>57659820
>>
>>57659820
Because being racist is frowned upon.
No one wants to be marginalized, but everyone wants their beliefs to be accepted.
It's as simple as that.
>>
>>57660960
But they try so hard to convince themselves that they aren't racist, not just to other people.
>>
>>57659820
But I don't deny it, I'm racist
>>
>>57659820
Because most shitskins are muslim and they deserve it with their shit religion
>>
>>57660983
Since it's frowned upon, being racist makes them "bad people", they don't want to be bad people but still want to believe in what they believe.
>>
Fuck honkies
>>
>>57660960
>Because being racist is frowned upon.
Not in your country.
>>
>>57661040

>honkie

What is this, 70s harlem? Do nigs even say that anymore?
>>
>>57661059
Crackers
>>
>>57661071

I don't think they say that these days, either.
>>
>>57661111
They might not say those anymore but let me check those dank quads while I'm here
>>
>>57659820
Johan is in no denial.
However he does not stress the importance of race as much he cares about differing cultures and religions
>>
Only faggots deny being racist

There is literally nothing wrong with being racist
>>
>>57659820
Because they are inbred sissy, narcissist, weak, and defensive. They dont want to be hated and denied by anyone any time while attacking their enemy they assume to defend their sissy existences and themselves.

They are always afraid of being hated and alone/isolated. So all of them get to join some hysterical defensive group. Thats why they always try to rely on their racial/heritage "group" and its hierarchy based on authoritarianism to ensure their existences like Nazi fucks.
And thats the reason why they havent been able to creative any worthy art, music, literature, film, and philosophy and shit. To create something really new being alone is a certain requirement. But they cant because they are such sissy crying babies.

But to be fair the same goes for any religious faggot and scum like SJWs on the internet. They are the same defensive cunts being afraid of being alone. I wont defend them and dont feel the need to do.
>>
>not being a race realist
>>
File: 1420998460405.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1420998460405.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>Not being romantic nationalistic
>>
i met enough Arabs in my life to know they are the shittiest group of people. I never met a good Arab.
>>
>>57659820
>I'm not a shitskin, I just do shitty things and use my skin to deflect criticism
Seriously, why do shitskins try so hard to deny they're cancer?
>>
>>57659820
I'm racist against anyone whose ancestors originate from anywhere east of India, south of China, and west of the Galapagos.

That and Nilo-Saharans.
>>
>>57660997
Well you are most likely brown so you got no problems because of it.
>>
>>57662319
Fucking Asian privilege!
>>
>>57662355
>Costa Rica
>brown
>>
File: euphedoria.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
euphedoria.gif
1 MB, 230x172
I used to think I was racist, but actually I just loathe certain cultures. I get along with so called "uncle toms" just fine.
>>
File: Turks.jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Turks.jpg
46 KB, 480x360
>>57659820
No, I don't hate their haplogroup, skull shape, skin colour, eye colour or hair colour. I just hate their culture, their mentality and their religion. It's not a biological problem. It's a social problem. Their mindset doesn't fit in here.
Seriously, why do retards think everyone, who is not tolerant, is a racist?
>>
>>57664090
when will your sister learn turkish, lad
>>
>>57664158
I don't have a sister. Also Turks are weird and everyone knows it. Your religion and culture will not survive here. But you can prepare for nice German ALDI and LIDL stores in your country with a lot of haram stuff for you to buy, Cevdet :^)
>>
>>57664401
Why do you love the name cevdet so much
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.