[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia is fine. I mean, i like Russia. Beacause it is fine. Actually.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 178821871_2800eaf196_z.jpg (53 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
178821871_2800eaf196_z.jpg
53 KB, 640x477
Russia is fine. I mean, i like Russia. Beacause it is fine. Actually. A do not want to say, that other countries are bad, no. absolutely no. Other countries are great too, but Russia is also great. In my opinion, of course. I ccan think and say whatever you want, you have rights, you have freedom of speech. But let me say, i do not care, i gonna love Russia forever. Because it is me, and i live here. It is great to live in Russia. You can buy cheap water, it is really cheap in here, you can get it almost for free. I am not lying. I can buy simple food. That kind of ood is good for your health, so you can feel healthy all day. I am hoest with you, Russia is cool and rad.
>>
freedom of speech is a meme
>>
You need to annex Belarus and Ukraine and South Ossetia and Abkhazia and Mongolia
they all belong to Russia, I don't know why you're doddling
>>
Russia is pretty okay
>>
>>57659365
Agreed.
>>
>>57659332
This is a weak bait. We don't want Ukraine or Mongolia.
>>
>>57659289
My favorite russian writer is nikolai gogol.Taras bulba was awesome.Want to read his dead souls .

master and margarita too
>>
>>57659673
take it anyways
>>
>>57659840
They'd be detriments.
>>
>>57659289
Learn English yorgi
>>
>>57659289
Weak. Only one ruble, tovaryš.
>>
>>57659876
In what way? Are you sure you're that far more advanced than them
>>
чo зa пacтa? нe пoмню тaкoй
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.