[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Pew Research Centre estimates about 1,000,000 Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: France.jpg (176 KB, 1080x1044) Image search: [Google]
France.jpg
176 KB, 1080x1044
>The Pew Research Centre estimates about 1,000,000 Muslims in Argentina in the year 2010
>>
>>57656226
our muslim are integrated though they came as the italians and other europeans country did in the 20 century
>>
>>57656444

Good
>>
Argentina is a secret islamic state.
>>
>>57656226
Thanking God right now for the Andes. We should finish them while we can desu.
>>
>tfw only 35k Mudslimes
>tfw our Arabs are Christian

Get fucked Argentina
>>
>>57656496
The Boko Haram of the southern hemisphere desu.
>>
Yeah, they even blew Jews some time ago. Our border with Argentina is known for being a terrorist hotspot right now. Fucking Argies.
>>
>>57656444
Trips are true.

I have only seen a Hijab twice in my entire life.
>>
>>57656857
What's more impressive is that a huge number of slaves brought over to Brazil were muslim but the Portuguese beat it out of them.

> The rebellion had nationwide repercussions. Fearing the example might be followed, the Brazilian authorities began to watch the malĂȘs very carefully and in subsequent years intensive efforts were made to force conversions to Catholicism and erase the popular memory of and affection towards Islam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Brazil#Mal.C3.AA_Revolt
>>
How does Islam keep spreading?
>>
File: 5.png (26 KB, 466x524) Image search: [Google]
5.png
26 KB, 466x524
>argentina
>white

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>57657596
I pick both.
>>
>>57657618
t. abdul
>>
>>57657618
post pic of your hand then

oh wait you wont, because you're swarthy :^)
>>
>>57656226
There will be 1.000.000 muslims, but they won't try anything like in Europe. Muslims here are integrated and don't really bother. If they try anything our society wouldn't allow it, we are too xenophobic. And they don't really live on welfare or want sharia implented, they aren't bothersome.
>>
>>57657683
fuck your rules
>>
B-but argentina is white right guys?
>>
>>57657426
Around 15% of African slaves in the US were originally Muslim as well. We even got a few Islamic scholars. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_ibn_Said
>>
>>57657684
What year is it there?
>>
>>57657981
28 Jumada al-thani
1437 AH
>>
>>57658037
oh cool, this makes me question the validity of this research a bit tho
>>
>>57656444

I thought most Argentines were white supremacists who are the descendants of escaped nazi war criminals

And now I realize most of you are autistic faggots who suck Muslim cock in between Simpsons re-runs
>>
>>57657559

Do you really have to ask?
>>
Argentina should take more Syrians so it can get the next Menem
>>
>>57658426
Hitter didn't hate Muslims, so why would they
>>
>>57656444
>>57657133
>>57658426

>our muslim are integrated
>I have only seen a Hijab twice in my entire life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak-eZp41Rtg

Come on Argies. Channel the spirit of your Nazi forefathers.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.