[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which nation has the most masculine men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: definitely not japs.jpg (831 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
definitely not japs.jpg
831 KB, 1536x2048
>>
File: 165465.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
165465.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
hello
*bees himself*
>>
>>57655744
Russia, because they're just a bunch of brutes with an IQ of approximately 60.

I have like,no idea how did they manage to get up in space.
>>
Australia

unfortunately that's changing with the influx of asians
>>
>>57655973
Through the combined assistance of what is now fourteen surrounding nations
>>
define ''masculine'' for start
>>
>>57655973
кeк
>>
>>57656036
this 2bh.
But Americanisation pussifying all our white males is really pissing me the fuck off.
Ever since I started university I've had an overwhelming urge to beat the shit out of the little beta cunts, universities are filled with them.
>>
>>57656232
when in doubt blame the usa.

You cucks have nobody to blame but yourself
>>
File: menyear-kimjong_3150841b.jpg (72 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
menyear-kimjong_3150841b.jpg
72 KB, 620x387
Look at this tough motherfucker
>>
>>57656232
>women allowed to vote in Australia
>1902
>women allowed to vote in US
>1920
Australian plebs pussified themselves.
>>
>>57656324
>>57656383
2bh it is because of yous, because generally speaking the less of an Australian accent a man has, the more of a pussy faggot he is.
>>
>>57656378
Yeah that's a tough ass horse. A shame that there's a faggot on top of him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.