[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: killcrab.jpg (112 KB, 511x788) Image search: [Google]
killcrab.jpg
112 KB, 511x788
Are you happy?
>>
Only during my favorite annual holiday
>>
Why is no one doing it for free right now? They only seem to show up to ban people for normal posts.
>>
I'm not happy or sad, just existing.
>>
>>57652055
No, I can't honestly say that I am.
However, I'm not unhappy enough to make myself do something about it.
I'm actually not sure whether this is good or bad.
>>
>>57652055
only when I'm high
>>
>>57652055

>german
>happy

pick 1.

teenage years are depressing, 20's are superficial and 30+ is spent working for family and lease car to impress neighbours

oh and the country is going to shit on many fronts too
>>
i am too self aware to be happy
>>
The thing is, I know people who are doing a lot better than I am, and they're no happier than me. It's a sobering realisation
>>
i'm happy whenever i browse 4chan and find this kind of threads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55fzXL3uc1s
>>
File: rip.jpg (294 KB, 511x788) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
294 KB, 511x788
no haven't been happy in years.
>>
>>57652055
Kind of. My happiness kind of pinned on a project I'm working on.

I'm 27.9 years old and am 1-2 years from my degree. Normally this would make me a failure (who will hire a 30 year old comp sci/math major)?

BUT I have a multimillion (or even multibillion) dollar idea. I was literally astounded that it hadn't been thought of yet. It just occured to me one day while I was at my dead end job (doing the task this idea will make obsolete). If I play my cards right there is literally no way it doesn't work out. Like, if it works 1/5th as well as I think it should, it will still make me a millionaire.

And no, I won't tell you my idea, because this is my ticket. Let's just say... it performs a task that hundreds of thousands of people perform tens of millions of times every week, more accurately than any human could ever hope to do.

Now I'm saving money to build a prototype robot to perform this task. It's kind of a long shot, but I can't see it not working. The only way it doesn't work is if I fuck off and don't build the thing.

Yes, I realize that I might have gone insane. Sometimes I think I convinced myself of the feasibility of this idea, because if I didn't have this idea I would have nothing. Like this idea is a desperate form of delusion to save me from suicidal depression.

But even in my darkest dreams I remain convinced that this will work. I just need $7500-$10,000 for parts, and a mech engineer would be fantastic. But I'm scared to ask anyone because this idea is simple enough that someone more skilled than me could easily Zuckerberg me. Like I said, I was astounded to discover that no one has even attempted to do what I'm trying to do.
>>
No
>>
>>57652055
>>57652888
>>57653460
stop
>>
>>57653494
Shut up, you wrote the book on killing sea creatures.
>>
>>57652055
I smile so people won't all questions. That sorta counts, right?

No I'm not happy, but I should be. When I'm miserable, it's usually because of some kind of first world problem, so I really shouldn't be. I guess I'm just mostly in an in-between state. Not really happy or sad
>>
>>57653258
I will screencap this message, and I will hold you onto this
>>
>>57654187
If I make it bro I'll give you a cushy job and a gf.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.