[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what makes you buttblasted most? >got pretty good imagination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 44.jpg (110 KB, 1300x1021) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
110 KB, 1300x1021
what makes you buttblasted most?

>got pretty good imagination
>want to paint
>tfw got no talent at all
>>
>>57651043
>not a girl
>>
Musical masterpieces come constantly to my head but I can't play piano or any other instrument
>>
>tfw no bf
>>
>>57651043
Then why don't you start painting/drawing you faggot? You thin Michelangelo knew how to paint from day one? It really is not the destination, it's the journey.
>>
>>57651325

i tried and it was a total disaster. now im trying to find some e-books that can even teach a blind how to paint.
>>
I was pretty good at drawing and stuff but I became disillusioned with all of it. I want to get back into it now but I feel like in this age painting is irrelevant and my work wouldn't have a purpose.

Do you think pursuing traditional forms of art can still be meaningful in the modern world?
>>
>>57651709

Just paint for yourself m8, don't care about people (unless you are poor and need money). I think art is becomes way better when you 100% manage to "be yourself" while doing it.
>>
>>57651644
Such it is, but don't mind it, just take a baby step by step. Don't go anything too ambitious at first, learn about perspectives and such at first ( there are a bunch of good books about that online). Set small goals and by the gut feeling.
>>
go by*
>>
>>57651709
>>57651861
He pretty much said it.

It'll certainly serve no purpose if it has no purpose for yourself.

Start from there.
>>
File: 3.jpg (199 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
199 KB, 600x477
>>57651894

Yeah, I need to be really patient while progressing I guess. I suck at being patient and tend to give up but I'll give my best since painting is always my dream since childhood. Imaging a really good work but being unable to draw is utter shit, feeling like trying to talk but got no tongue.

Anyway, ty lad
>>
>>57651861
>>57651999
But I'm not content with just making a pretty picture of a tree or a street. It should have a purpose beyond personal satisfaction, it has meaning to me if it has meaning and purpose in the world, otherwise it's not worth it.
>>
>>57651130
>musical masterpieces
>>
>>57652733
I said start from something you think is important and express that, if painting can't do that, then find some other medium to do that?

Or do you just want to be famous?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.