[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your country >ethnicity of the 'rednecks' of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: rn.jpg (35 KB, 649x420) Image search: [Google]
rn.jpg
35 KB, 649x420
>your country
>ethnicity of the 'rednecks' of your country

USA
The Scots-Irish
>>
I thought the south hated Irish? I thought they were all protestants?
>>
Tbh I'd rather be a beer loving cousin fucking redneck than some German white trash that smokes 10 packs of shit cigarettes a day
>>
>>57645950
Yeah I thought Irish all emigrated to the northern areas like Boston and new York too
>>
>>57645950
Southerners are descendants of Ulster scots. Most of them forgot their ethnicity though, but hate Catholics regardless.
>>
>>57646045
Those people are to stupid to realize American isn't an ethnicity
>>
Flag
English and some Irish
>>
>>57645910
Canada
Quebecois who live in campaign
>>
>>57645950
Poor southerners were Ulster Scot slaves
You didn't know that?

Anyway Catholicism doesn't belong in America
Fuck Catholics
>>
>>57646442
Most plantation owners here were anglos, since they were the first to settle the south and land lotteries were much more generous back then. Ulster scots got to either live in the mountains and fight off natives on their own, or live amongst niggers working the fields of their anglo overlords.
>>
>>57645910
what are my chances of buying me a qt dumb southern ulster scottish chick?
>>
>>57645910
Russia
Zamkadyshi
>>
>>57647305
I'm not from the south, but I don't know how receptive an American woman would be to being "bought"

But, then again, if she's dumb..
>>
>>57646700
sounds like hell. glad I'm northern master race. my family immigrated through ellis island after the irish, my mom even has letter of my great grandpa that basically say "move quickly and get out of new york as soon as possible potato niggers will try to rob you"
>>
Chile
Germans
>>
>>57647305
zero. firstly no one in the south identifies as an "ulster scot" and the trashy ones are really racist. if you're educated and well off you'd have better luck dating yuppie educated females.
>>
>>57647609
>no one in the south identifies as an "ulster scot"
i tought all the remaining southern whites were or ulster scottish or french (dunno why).
>>
>>57647491
i don't have alot of game with women, but i guess when it comes to money most of them wouldnt be so reluctant (i'm not as ugly as you probably think i'm)
>>
>>57647711
Just because they are doesn't mean they carry any culture or heritage value from it. They see themselves as "American", and you probably couldn't convince them otherwise.
>>
Kubanoids are special peoples not just mere Russians so I don't know. According to them, they're special and everything is better there. Btw they have the highest birthrates.
>>
>>57647883
i didn't meant a poor recent immigrant with a terrible accent, i just emphasized ulsters scotts descendant for not being confused with others white fags.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.