[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm about to get citizenship with a certain E.U. country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: yurop.jpg (1 MB, 2400x2284) Image search: [Google]
yurop.jpg
1 MB, 2400x2284
So I'm about to get citizenship with a certain E.U. country since my grandmother was born there and they're just giving it out to descendants.

Which country should I move to?
>>
Canada
>>
>>57645034
Wait twelve months and move to Turkey
>>
>>57645034
Ukraine.
>>
>>57645034
The country where your grandmother was born :^)
>>
>>57645034
Really?

How does on go about getting citizenship?
>>
>>57645184
well here is an easy one:
do you have any italian ancestors whatsoever
>>
File: Scotland.jpg (102 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
Scotland.jpg
102 KB, 960x500
>>57645034
Come to Scotland m8. Northern Scotland. If you have EU passport, you can go anywhere in Europe. Also the weather is cold, so you won't feel uncomfortable.
It's beautiful here.

Keep to the rural areas and avoid the towns. Northern England is alright too. Also Ireland.
>Good places
Northern UK and Ireland, Norway, Finland, Poland, Italy, Baltic nations, Portugal, Croatia.

Everywhere else is a shit.
>>
>>57645034
>E.U.
You are fucked bro. There are no countries in EU worth living. Only one really good country isn't part of EU. Yes, it's Switzerland.
>>
>>57645591
What are you on about the weather is depressing.
>>57645034
Go to Sweden. Best quality of living in Europe.
>>
>>57645591
>Everywhere else is a shit.
Yeah, stop coming here then, thx
>>
go to western europe or nordic countries.
they are very welcoming to immigrants
>>
>>57645280
not him but yes, my paternal grandfather was Italian and his parents (my great-grandparents) were born there
>>
>>57646512
congratulations enjoy your citizenship my Italian friend
>>
>>57646599
Checked.
>>
>>57645591
Highland Scot is a good Scot.
>>
>>57647171
Agreed. If OP is considering moving to Scotland go up north or really far south. Central Scotland is full of poor former coal mining and steel works towns.
>>
People may talk good shit about Switzerland but it's really expensive it's like 5 dollars for one fucking condom
>>
>>57648110
What a non-fucking condom?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
You get citizenship if your mother was born in a certain country. It doesn't pass down from grandparents.
>>
this really needs to stop
fucking stupid, you can get citizenship by living here and speaking the language, not any other way
EU pls change and regulate whatever archaic shithole is practicing this habit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.