[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Vietfags browsing? I'm looking for inexpensive countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png (27 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png
27 KB, 2000x1333
Any Vietfags browsing? I'm looking for inexpensive countries to consider moving to if America goes even further down the toilet in this presidential election. Is this a decent place to live? What is your view of Americans these days? Can we easily find good work there? I'm willing to learn a new language and assimilate, wherever I go.
>>
I think i saw in a poll that they like American tourists. Also learning an asian language might be hard, and i doubt it is better to live there than America
>>
Bernie is going to make everything better.
>>
>>57637160
How is your country? Eastern Europe is also potentially on my radar. I don't have the money or the resume to get into a place like Norway so I am trying to be more realistic. I hear good things about Belgrade.
>>
Vietposters seem positive to Americans.
>>
>>57637210
I hope so anon. It's Trump and Cruz I'd be giving up on America for, not Sanders. Bernie is my nigger.
>>
>>57637286

Kill yourself.
>>
>>57637100
Vietnam looks cozy, at least compared to the endless commieblocks of china
>>57637210
he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting in
>>
>>57637338
I kind of expected /int/ to be more liberal than the rest of 4chan but oh well.
>>
File: REDDIT.png (144 KB, 397x386) Image search: [Google]
REDDIT.png
144 KB, 397x386
>>57637394
>>
>>57637394
Just blew in? This place is infested with /pol/tards
>>
>>57637236
It's alright to live in if you have money, a problem is getting a job without connections. What exactly do you want to know about it?
>>
>>57637346
Yeah China is a giant fucking sardine can. It seems to have good qualities but I don't think I'd enjoy living there.
>>
>>57637432
I don't browse reddit, m8.
>>57637436
>Just blew in?
Yeah I'm mostly on /b/. This isn't my first time on /int/ but I don't come here a lot. The /pol/fags should stay on /pol/ with that shit. It's why it's there...
>>
>>57637450
Not him but how does it compare to a typical western euro city?
>>
>>57637497
>Yeah I'm mostly on /b/
>/b/
pure cancer
>>
>>57637518
It's kinda gray, more dirty and lots of grafitty. The older part of the cities are great tho. Hope commieblocks don't trigger you. I think the smaller cities look better but i'm not so sure
>>
>>57637450
Well getting a job is definitely one of the most important first steps so you already did answer one of my biggest questions... I have years of field management in the cable/satellite TV business. All nations watch TV, but that doesn't mean there are openings in management.
>>
>>57637595
Yeah, we know.
>>
>>57637646
I'm unsure of that specific field, sorry
>>
File: vlTo1l7.jpg (1 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
vlTo1l7.jpg
1 MB, 5184x3456
heres a cozy pic of hanoi
>>
>>57637286
Troll or just a cuckold?
>>
Don't come here. You will hate it. Here are some reasons

1. All our houses are made of straw. So there are no straws left for drinking triple chocolate Vanilla milkshakes
2. We use all our bamboo on traps to kill American soldiers so we have no Pandas, which means we can't Panda to obese fat fucks demanding 10 big macs with every meal
3. All our women will love you long time, but americans don't have a long time because they all die at 30 from a heart attack
4. We all have first degree Napalm burns so will steal all the cream you use for masturbating your dry cut dicks on our burn wounds
5. Our Gook hats look like average sized american dinner plates and that will confuse you

It is shit, an awful place stay AWAY americans
>>
>>57638727
bloody kek
>>
>>57638727
Kek
>>
>>57638727
Vietnam bringing the heat
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 232x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 232x233
>>57638727
Every time I see a viet on this board they come with banter
>>
>>57638676
Not a troll, and the cuck thing to do is to vote for Trump. Voting for Sanders is the most uncucked thing an American could possibly do in this election.
>>
>>57639473
>>57639194
>>57639117
>>57639101
feels like a proxyfag desu
>>
This is pure arrogance to think that if your life is shit in the west that if you move to a third world country then you'll have a better life. You will be sweet if you have money and are just there to holiday, but what kind of connections do you have there? Do you think you can work in the cable tv business there? You just rock up with your resume and viola? Do you think about what exactly you would bring to that business that someone else cannot do for much cheaper? You dont even know the language.

people like you are pretty pathetic, you hark on about things going to shit in the west but you dont aim to better your life instead you think a downgrade in living conditions is exactly what you need in a foreign and poor country. I always say that if you have a shit life in the west, youre bringing your problems with you to third world countries. Sort yourself out m8
>>
>>57639528
whatever he is,that's solid banter
>>
>>57639572
This is why I'm asking questions, dipshit. The second part of your post didn't really make much sense though.
>>
What kind of work would you want to do?
Imo, the ideal would be living there but working for an american company and earning an american wage.
The street food in vietnam will rekt your stomach.
There have been foreigners who have successfully learned vietnamese, but it is very very hard. If you aren't used to tonal languages it will take a lot of practice to learn.
Some cultural aspects are hard to get used to.

If you move to any Asian country, and probably a lot of non-asian countries even, don't be surprised if you get taken advantage of because you're obviously a foreigner.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.