[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your cunt 2. What is the best way to troll people from your cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
File: hol up.png (10 KB, 408x286) Image search: [Google]
hol up.png
10 KB, 408x286
1. Your cunt
2. What is the best way to troll people from your cunt
>>
leaf

literally fucking anything, canadians are the most buttfrustrated pricks in the universe
>>
Pretend to be really far too the left or right, but i'm pretty sure all countries are like that
>>
Talk shit about our food.
>>
Question our relevancy.
>>
>>57636665
Tell them that the UK and Germany are better than France and enjoy the level of "butturtism" of the French.

The French have an inferiority complex towards the UK and Germany.
>>
>>57636665
Pull warcrime and korean
>>
tell us we lost the winter and continuation wars, tell us all relevant finns were actually swedes
>>
Refuse to celebrate Easter
>>
Post pics of our pricess Leonor.
>>
Talk shit about us constantly as if you are complete obsessed with us, bringing us up in completely unrelated conversations/threads, or make new threads just to make petty arguments about meaningless facts you learned from one of our sitcoms or movies, and then compliment us on how gigantic our penises are and how great we are at satisfying our women.

We hate that shit.
>>
>>57636665
tell any colombian that their country is a crime ridden shithole full of cancerous people and that they have nothing to feel proud about beyond a stupid football team. They cannot handle the truth.

But don't do it irl, some adult babies will kill anyone else due to hurt feelings.
>>
US

Don't put United States first when you go to select a country from the list of countries on a website

I fucking hate having to scroll down and find it
>>
>>57636665
condemn Japs on anything and then praising chinks/gooks on it
>>
>>57638083
t. britbong with a proxy

If you're in south west France, go to a bakery and ask for a "pain au chocolat"

If you're anywhere else, go to a bakery and ask for a "chocolatine"
>>
Mention the Irish language or Northern Ireland. Guaranteed shitstorm.
>>
Say that yoğurt , baklava , döner and most other Turkish food are gr**k
That's the thing that makes us really mad
>>
>>57636665
Write any sentence containing "terroni" or "polentoni"
>>
>>57636665
dont matter what you say about us there will be always a gringo cocksucker that will completely agree. so dunno.
but maybe saying something generalizing the whole country, there always another kind of br that will try to show how ignorant about brasil you are making a long, useless and with a broke english text
>>
>>57640221
forgot about calling turks roaches or arabs/
>>
Say that Eyal Golan can't sing.
>>
>>57636665
>1. Your cunt
Flag.
>2. What is the best way to troll people from your cunt
Just say anything good about the government.
>>
>>57640472
people would smile and move on if you were to call them roaches or arabs here
But they would murder you if you dared to say what I stated there
>>
Call us Balkanites or Turkish rapebabies, or simply imply that we were under the Ottoman Empire at one point in history.
>>
>>57640412
>>57640585
Prove that Hispanic America (Argentina, Chile, Uruguay) is better than Brazil, including Mexico.

BRs go apeshit.
>>
>>57640668
i know that turks had alot of wars against greece, but how do you guys feel about acient greece? theres no way that people can't admire the first civilized society in the world
>>
>>57640836
i don't get how what we said prov that a cartel controled country is better than brasil, or where we went apeshit crazy.
you sound retarded anon
>>
File: 1352949301811.jpg (19 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
1352949301811.jpg
19 KB, 500x449
>>57636738

>he fell for the memes

Maybe next year Jr
>>
We are too stupid to get trolled.
Or maybe we dgaf, dunno.
>>
>>57641170
Catalonia independent
>>
>>57640877
byzantines are seen as the evil villains thanks to 70-80s movies
the heroic, honorable turkics always save the day against them evil, immoral byzantines
>>
US
Being fat no longer triggers us. Instead tell us that we need to be doing more in the world. It will piss people off either way. Either we believe we are already too active and yell at you, or we believe we aren't active enough and get triggered.
>>
>>57641492
turks from today have any ethnic relation with the byzantine people (whatever their race was)? or you guys are a mix between turkic/slavs/arabs (you have some arab blood there, don't lie to me)?
>>
>>57641900
ops, forget that last question mark
>>
>>57641711
>Being fat no longer triggers us
yea i agree i usually laugh if it's clever bantz for being fat
>>
flagerno

tell us Kosovo isn't Serbia
>>
>>57636665

Mountain Germany

Austria was not a victim of the nazis
>>
Pretty hard to troll an Englishman to be honest... upsetting us is possible, sure, but classic "Tricked you with bait" is difficult.
>>
>>57642530
>upsetting us is possible, sure
it is actually incredibly easy especially if you are american
>>
>>57641711
Triggering americans abroad is the easiest shit ever. They all think they are special snowflakes for actually leaving their country and they wanna tell anyone about it and get some appreciation. Just stay cool and tell them traveling is normal for young europeans and its nothing special about it and if you wanna get some A+ autism reaction answer with "meh have already done this" or "meh have been to a lot more countrys". Even better if you look a bit down on them and talk like you think europeans are superior towards them. Get them always going.
>>
Say that Fructuoso Rivera (the guy that ended the natives) did nothing wrong
>>
Say our food is not bad but worse than [insert any country]
>>
>>57642867
he was the same man that deported dindus? what a sacred beast
>>
>>57642530
True. I once spent half an hour in a drunken stupor insisting to a man from Birmingham that he is surely a Mancunian by his accent, but it didn't phase him at all.
>>
>>57642681
yes, I have recently noticed that many young Germans love to travel. They go all the way from the Levant into far out places as Greece, Hungary Malawi, but in the end they always return to mutti Merkel.
>>
>>57645693

you will find germans and brits everywhere around the planet we are the most well travelt ppl on this planet
>>
>>57636665
say anything good about gubmind
>>
>>57636665
Hah
>>
1. north mexico
2. call us north mexico
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK