[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How safe it is for an average American in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
How safe it is for an average American in your country?
>>
No safe.
>>
depends if you are white or not
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Oysq_rdkc
>>
>>57632683
>average American
like this?
>>
Well you have to define "safe."

If you mean safe from violence then you'll be fine, just keep your state issued assault rifle with you at all times and be sure to wear lots of red, white, and blue clothing.

If you mean safe from the hungry mouths and asses of foreign women desperate for a REAL man, not their wimpy emasculated countrymen, then no. You're in grave danger of being dragged into the homes of women desperate for the seed of an American man.
>>
>>57633891

It's a risk I'm willing to take
>>
Avoid cities and large towns and you'll be fine.
>>
>>57634283
But thr Americans in An American Werewolf in London did that
>>
Avoid Arabs and you're fine. If you're white they will think you are Jewish and they might stab you.
>>
>>57633839
She is a cute
https://www.instagram.com/jordanspencer94/?hl=en
In 10 out of 10 times I would prefer to have this girl instead of the average american women,
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.