[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your cunt's version of WE WUZ? For us it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1458656486193.jpg (64 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1458656486193.jpg
64 KB, 657x527
What's your cunt's version of WE WUZ? For us it's probably

WE WUZ DICHTER UND DENKER N SHEIT
>>
>>57630043
Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>57630043
World police, I suppose. But that's 100% true. How about

>WE WUZ DESTINY MANIFEST AND SHIIIIET!
>>
WE WUZ EMPIRES N SHIET
>>
File: 1460143629487.png (60 KB, 618x628) Image search: [Google]
1460143629487.png
60 KB, 618x628
>>57630043
AYY YO WE WUZ IRISH, MEATBALL, GERMAN N SHIET
>>
i like spain
>>
>>57630043
>Germany
This meme AGAIN. I love it. Every time I think people are starting to wisen up, I find myself to be completely mistaken. It's a miracle I even have any amount of faith left in society.
For the two-hundredth time, Germany's done little to none when it comes to contributing to human advancement.
First, let's list the bright points. Their accomplishments:
>Destruction of Rome
>Holy Roman Empire
>Bismarck
>Third Reich
>?
Wow! Look at that! They managed to destroy the Roman Empire! Isn't it awesome that they tore down the centerpiece of European advancement and culture and replaced it with the dark ages? Cool! And not only, that, but they had to overcome the might of the ENTIRE weak, crumbling Italian infrastructure and military to do so! And after they were done, wasn't it awesome how they were able to make all of these buildings fall into complete disrepair? Wow!
After that, They made the Holy Roman Empire! The perfect successor! Sure, it might not have been Holy, or Roman, and it might have actually been established by the Pope and the courage of a Frog, but it was in Germany, right? Remember all the cool things they did? I sure don't, but I'm sure there's something good in there! And what about Bismarck, the man that unified the German states that couldn't get along without him? Remember how he unified them into a single hate machine that he could then push outwards towards all of Europe? Yeah! After he was gone, they sure did well projecting that anger after big brother Austria tapped them on the shoulder and showed them the light of Serbian evil. Sure, they lost, but they definitely gave the world a hard time with their gas weapons. Well - they may not have made it, but a traitorous Jew that definitely wasn't on their side that they were still kind enough to allow to live in Germany did! How kind of the Germans, right? Nope! They went on the massacre Jews and lose AGAIN at austria's request!
Germany's pathetic, and so are you.
>>
WE WUZ ROMAN EMPERORS N SHIET
>>
WE WUZ CONQUISTADORS AND SHIET
>>
>we wuz white yuropeans n shit

lol
>>
WE WUZ HABSBURGS AND HOLY ROMAN EMPERORS NIGGA SHIEEET
>>
WE WUZ MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS N SHEIT
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 320x320
>>57630043
WE RULED THE WAVES N SHEIT
>>
WE WUZ BARBARIANS AND MUD HUT DWELLERS BITCH NIGGA
>>
WE WUZ WINNERS OF WINTER WAR N SHEIT
>>
WE WUZ DONKEY KONG 'N SHIT
>>
cringy thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2f9rJvufZg
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.