[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your least favorite thing about your country? You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Simple Geometry.png (5 KB, 416x232) Image search: [Google]
Simple Geometry.png
5 KB, 416x232
What's your least favorite thing about your country? You're not allowed to say "immigrants" or "our neighbors."
>>
immigrants and our neighbors
>>
my immigrant neighbours
>>
>>57629939
our neighboring immigrants
>>
self hating faggots

>apart from immigrats and neighbours
>>
Politicians

They are disconnected of the citizen life and live in their own dogma.
>>
>>57629939

Our niggers.
>>
feel like we're too small sometimes
>>
Our immigrants of indian origin
>>
>>57630397
They don't wear deodorant and it's weird.
>>
>>57630443
I'm talking about gypsies not actual indians but yeah, this thing applies to them as well
>>
people, as edgy as it sounds
I don't mean that I absolutely hate everyone, but most of the tropes in our population are pretty bad. Ex-commies, neo-commies, angry lefty teens defending abortion, plentiful of thieves and crooks from bottom to the top, middle aged corpofags watching TVN and hating everything they deem un-European, Catholics who claim they can be the only nationalistic and traditional people in here, and so the list goes
>>
Politicians
>>
Cops.
>>
>>57630355
That's what the West bank is for right?
>>
>>57630796
It's kinda hard doing anything there though because of our neighbors and immigrants :(
>>
>>57629939
1) Angle B = 30° Angle A = 60°
2) Segment BC = 10√3
>>
>>57630895
You're the immigrants in the West bank
>>
>>57630546
Have you tried understanding their perspective?
>>
A toss up between British "politeness" / Passive aggression and house prices / sizes.
>>
People who suppress opinions or people who use rhetoric (both categories combined are a smaller group). Politicians are just the symptom.
You can replace them as much as you like but until people start doing actual arguing where you have more rational discussion about things you will get nowhere. And I believe that it would help people appreciate argument more if they were as pure as they were when you argue in person.

This is gonna be extremely country unspecific though.
>>
Politicians, economy, shitty people that rob you and hear cumbia villera.
>>
>>57629939
fucking Colorados

>>57631374
shut the fuck up faggot, what do you know
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.