[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting really tired of nationalist hatred. Not here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: rip.jpg (76 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
76 KB, 500x575
I'm getting really tired of nationalist hatred. Not here. That's just banter in a massive multiplayer online BDSM dungeon. Fully consensual. In actual meatspace. Why must people always be so hostile to those from different nations, cultures and ethnicities? Is "live and let live" that fucking difficult?
>>
Free Palestine desu
>>
>>57624557
I'm all for a Palestinian state, though I don't think splitting Jerusalem is feasible. The fundies will never accept that.
>>
>>57624773
so give them your side then, you're not nationalistic are you?
>>
>>57626161
You mean a one-state solution? Possible but unlikely due to the overwhelming hatred both sides hold for each other. Recent polls showed that 80% of Palestinians hate Israelis and do not want to share a country with them and 70% of Israelis feel the same. Not a good foundation.
>>
>>57626393
I meant your side of Jerusalem.
>>
>>57626393
USA please pleaseee nuke israel do palestine and the world a favour
>>
>"live and let live"
no we have to build Israel Gadol B'ezrat HaShem
>>
File: 1278184087364.png (165 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
1278184087364.png
165 KB, 428x510
>>57624557
Slaughtered on the first post
>>
>>57624467
i dont believe you, i think you love it
>>
>>57626629
That would mean uprooting 3 million Israelis. Forced resettlement is equivalent to ethnic cleansing under international law. I oppose it for the same reason I oppose the plans of some fascist Israelis, such as Naftali Bennet, to banish the Palestinians from their lands.

>>57626681
Mate nuking a country which also has nukes is how you end the world.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.