[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fillipino women look much better than plastic Koreans.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ewfwrs.jpg (82 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
ewfwrs.jpg
82 KB, 500x684
Fillipino women look much better than plastic Koreans.
>>
>>57612625
not really
>>
>>57612637
I don't even know how you replied so fast.
>>
>>57612625
both cute tbchwy
>>
>>57612625
Northern Mongoloids will never look worse than the southern ones. Southern Mongoloids are mixed with abos, Spaniards and Polynesians.

So your fact is mostly false, almost as the one implying that they are the most powerful race in the world.
>>
>plastic korean
>post Filipino covered in makeup
>>
>>57612625
They are better looking than a wank
>>
Not really.

I've met a shit ton of Filipinos, most are ugly and acne/10

At least koreans do something to fix the ugly and acne.
>>
>>57612625
they look like nigger asians
>>
>>57612760
I also think Filipino women taller than 165 are a rare sighting, judging by the statistics, so that's also a big no.
>>
>>57612625
fuck off filipinos girls are fucking trash and the most they get is 6.5/10
>>
>>57612625
what's with the large glasses? seen a bunch of hoes wear them of late
>>
>>57612898
large glasses are popular among ugs because they hide facial features, same reason feminists wear them
>>
>>57612868
This statement is correct desu senpai
>>
>>57612817
Yep, even the men are usually midgets.
>>
You have my full consent to post more Filipino girls
>>
>>57612958
kek and here i am thinking that they are somehow advertising their breast shape/ size
>>
File: 010716-nadine-lustre.jpg (39 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
010716-nadine-lustre.jpg
39 KB, 600x350
Even most Filipinos find Koreans more attractive than Filipinos lmao
>>
We're ugly

Delete this and please fuck off you bunch of sex tourist
>>
- illipino
- lakers
- photography
- swag
>>
>>57613678
country fetishists never understand that the .1% they look at on the internet arent representative of how ugly the countries are as a whole

only places like russia, sweden, etc have consistent hotties
>>
I don't mind looking at the Filipino chicks, but holy fuck they are the most insufferable cunts to talk to. All annoying hyperactive swagfucks.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.