[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Piracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: piracy.jpg (32 KB, 670x451) Image search: [Google]
piracy.jpg
32 KB, 670x451
How common is piracy in your country?
>>
Very common
>>
>>57612573
It's normal to pirate.
>>
>>57612604
>>57612607
Really? I heard that in europe, if you visit The Pirate bay you can go to fucking jail.
>>
WHAT??? PIRACY IS ILLEGAL???

TIL
>>
>>57613111
triples
>>
>>57612659
Only in anglocuck countries
>>
People will laught at you if you buy software or music. Console gamers are often a laughing stock because they actually have to buy their games.
>>
>>57613347
i love you russians. you guys are a big part of the scene
>>
>>57612573
They blocked TPB (of course it's easy to go there with a proxy and it's not illegal) and other torrent sites but it's still common
>>
Very
>>
We don't even have sea access, m8.

>>57613111
Trips for tri moreta <3
>>
>>57613347
This doesn't affect steam games tho
>>
>>57613347
Lies, the WiiU is cracked and the other consoles have no games.
>>
>>57617707
You Russkies have no idea how good you've got it. You pay 60% less than l do for Steam games. The tiers are retarded.
>>
YARR HARRR
>>
>>57612573
nobody ever buyed any game or movie here since internet come.

government can't (or don't wan't to) care of much larger shit than this.

sometimes somebody buy a music cd in respect to author but that is rare...
>>
>>57613347
Are you from 2006? People buy apps and subscribe to Yandex music, streaming services, buy on Steam.

Rutracker and all kinds of piracy are still as huge as they were though. We strong.
>>
>>57617865
We actually know about it
Furthermore, economical 2014 fuckup didn't even made steam prices higher
Some games are ten times cheaper here
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.