[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it legal to criticize Israel in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 13
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
Is it legal to criticize Israel in your country?
>>
who
>>
File: 1407637016.jpg (42 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1407637016.jpg
42 KB, 500x333
Yes, israeli embassy got BTFO by our palestinian colony.
>>
Yes, it's called being a democracy.

The thins is that we are no cucks so we criticize back the traitors.
>>
>>57611770
>communists support palestine
surprise
>>
>>57611955
in some american universities you're not allowed to criticize Israel, very democratic indeed.
>>
>>57611955
Partially correct. Israel's goverment is right and just, so those who criticize are traitors like you suggested. For this reason there are laws to protect the government (btw, some of these were legalized just by this gov).

Regardless, if you are a traitor, there are many individuals and groups, some backed by the gov, that will help you understand that you are wrong, using various means of violence. but it's ok because the goverment *is* just guys ;-)
>>
>>57612413
>you're not allowed to criticize Israel
source?
>>
>>57611630
no. we don't have death penalty, except for criticizing israel. that's why we are anti-sementic
>>
Yep. The israelis don't like us.
>>
>Is it legal to criticize Israel in your country?
Is it illegal in any country? I doubt it.
>>
Sure, but it's stupid to do so, they have got it right.

The EU should build a wall to keep the Muslims out.

If the ancient Chinese could do it, so can we.
>>
>>57613099
> israel doesn't like brazil

you wot m8?
>>
>>57613241
It's true, isn't it? We don't have a nice relationship. Our leaders a very critical of israel.
They're a bunch of commies, tho.
>>
File: 12312.jpg (7 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
12312.jpg
7 KB, 267x189
>>57611630
I don't know
what do you think?
>>
You can critizise everything here ( even the Muhammad ) and get away with it except for Atajew.
So if I were to make up a huge pankart and write " fuck muhammet " on it , police couldn't do shit but if I were to do the same thing but write " fuck atejew " , they would arrest me.
>>
>>57612788
https://theintercept.com/2015/05/11/canadian-covernment-exploiting-charlie-hebdo-attack-threatens-prosecute-advocates-israel-boycott/
>>
>>57611630
What is Israel, is it dericious? or is it anime character?
>>
>>57611630
sure
>>
>>57613342
Erdogan is basically shitting on Ataturks face every day he is in office, how does that work?
>>
>>57613332
it's true your leaders are commis and somewhat hostile to israel but i've never heard anyone think negatively of brazilians because of this. realpolitik isn't the same as hatred to the country as a whole

you have shitloads of israeli tourists in your country
>>
>>57612788
http://www.carbonated.tv/news/new-jersey-bethany-koval-called-principal-office-pro-palestine-views
>>
>>57613342
This!!! I hate fucking Ataturk and I can't even say that.
>>
>>57613415
>you have shitloads of israeli tourists in your country

Yeah? How do they behave? I heard brazillians are terrible when they travel abroad.
>>
>>57611630
It's a national activity.
>>
File: 1454247059596.jpg (10 KB, 250x168) Image search: [Google]
1454247059596.jpg
10 KB, 250x168
>>57613471
i have no idea how brazilian tourists behave but israeli tourists are notorious for being barbarians
>>
>>57613498
Lmao
>>
legally yes it is but actually no it isn't
The finance Jews would trying to do something to you
>>
>>57613401
>ErdoÄŸan is basically shitting on Ataturk's face every day
No he isn't , even he can't say shit about him so mostly he never mentions him. He also doesn't call him Atatürk , he calls him Ghazi Mustafa when he has to say something about him ( for example in national parades )
>>
>>57611630
It's allowed but why would you want to?
>>
>>57613541
Lol I'm not even from here but everyone hate hates Israel more than anything. The refugees bond with the locals by criticising Israel. I'm not even joking.
>>
>>57613618
i've always said the best way to love someone is when both of you hate them same thing

i have no idea what the islamic world would've been without us. probably like the syrian civil war just ten times worse
>>
>>57613618
>The refugees bond with the locals by criticising Israel. I'm not even joking.
lol that's an universal thing on the Earth
>>
>>57611630
Enjoy your jail sentence for bringing up the concept of someone considering criticizing Israel.
Alerta Alerta
>>
>>57613568
Erdogan is an Islamist.
Ataturk hated islamists.
He left the army in charge to deal with those people, Erdogan dismantled the military to keep them from doing that.
>>
>>57613526
True. Recently I saw something like that
>Cracow
>walking down the street
>some jews come to the nearest goy at hand
>start screaming at him first in hebrew
>then swear in polish
>they literally say "dirty pollock, your will be streets, while ours will be tenements"
>they start spitting at him
>boy the spit is huge, green and gooey
>after a minute, huge crowd
>people are shocked, don't know what is going on
>jews keep spitting at the goy
>spit still huge, green and gooey
>where the hell do they store so much phlegm.jpg
>police comes and takes the jews
>crowd cheers

I assume that they probably saw a star of david (which is a common symbol of a football club Cracovia, which was founded by Jews), and knowing my country, the rival team probably wrote some racist remarks under it, so they got pissed off

However, there are more stories, but I only wrote this one, because it was hilarious
>>
>>57613526
I never met an israeli in real life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx5IO8D2BW0
>>
Literally punishable by death, even for royalty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
>>
>>57611955
Don't all the ultra-Orthodox welfare babbies hate Israel and Zionism anyway?
>>
>>57613830
I've seen a lot. They like to poo in the loo, and blame it on tourists from india, who also visit here.
>>
>>57613892
>They like to poo in the loo
Isralis? Nah, I don't think so, mate.
>>
>>57611630

lol

http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/angry-erdogan-calls-protestor-israeli-sperm
>>
>>57613936
How can you know if you never seen one?
>>
>>57613988
I just can't picture isralis taking a dump in public. Maybe it was a single case and you are extrapolating?
I had to take a shit on the streets once. I know it's disgusting, but I had mad diarrhea.
>>
Yes. There is no fucking conspiracy you fucking kids.
>>
>>57614063
>First sentence: I can't believe you
>Second sentence: then again, I had to poo in the loo once as well

Anyway, they are doing it out of disgust for us.
They believe it's a "luck charm" to shit on Poland.
>>
>>57614134
Maybe it has something to do with the rampant antisemitism in your country.
>>
>>57613790
It goes against all democratic principles for an army to have powers to overthrow democratically elected government.
>>
>>57614134

enough with the bullshit already
>>
>>57614231
>enough with the bullshit already
I see what you did here

>>57614182
Or anti-polonism in Israel. Whatever, I am actually neutral.
>>
I better hide, I can see a mossad agent aiming at me from the roof of neighboring building.
>>
>>57614466
it's just me. i'm not a fan of you poles.
>>
>>57613355
>claims some American universities punish anti-zionists
>posts article about Canadians
>>
>>57614548
noice. too bad, because I like Brazil.
But I mostly listen to heavy music from Brazil like Ratos De Porao, Sepultura, etc.

I am actually curious, if favelas are still as dangerous as they used to be?
>>
Here everyone is like:
Bro but doesn't irael kill babies n shiet?
#freepalestine
>>
>>57614589
Oh, yes. Yes they fucking are. But you gotta be a half full glass type of guy.
We get to visit Syria for the price of a bus ticket :D
>>
>>57613708
The easiest way for israel to kill all of the muslims is to get every jew to kill themselves and then wait for the muslims to kill each other
>>
>>57614717
>We get to visit Syria for the price of a bus ticket :D
Hm. Why would you want to visit Syria, though?

Anyway, I was kinda disappointed when I heard the news about Lula. I used to talk with Brazilians a lot on /int/ and he seemed to be very popular.
>>
I hate American Jews tbqh fampai.

Dunno about Israelis, but I'm guessing they're the same pile of shit.
>>
>>57614807
>Hm. Why would you want to visit Syria, though?
Our syria has cheap cocaine

And desu, I don't trust any of our politicians anymore. Its pretty clear that they are all involved in some nasty nasty scheme.
>>
>>57612413

In some American universities ANTIFAs/SJWs literally block and harass pro-Israel students.

So the university administration took the necessary steps to punish the violent ANTIFAs/SJWs.

They were punished for their violence, not for their opinions.
>>
>>57614871
Yeah. One conclusion that I got during my chats with Brazilians was that you lack a sense of community that we have here.

I currently live outside of city, but I already know everyone, and we help each other.
>>
>>57614983
I just hope someone nukes us already.
>>
>>57611630
Not only is it legal to criticise israel but holocaust denial isnt against the law here unlike most of mainland europe.
>>
It is legal, but you can expect public shaming in all relevant newspapers when the knights of Zion come out of the woodworks
>>
We don't have any reason to criticize them. Based af.
>>
>>57615016
Eh, anon. If only nuking would solve everything...

I mean, after nuclear holocaust, the mutants would rise, and it would be even worse.
>>
>>57615081
You're not part of mainland europe and niether are we, of course it's not illegal. Why would it be illegal?
>>
Legal to critise Israel and deny holocaust but if you do it but better prepare to all the newspaper calling you nazi larping cunt and Zion organizations suing you for "victim humiliation"
>>
>>57615118
shieeet

just hang us already
>>
>>57615141
Why dont you ask half of mainland europe?
>>
>>57613342
Ataturk is based tho
>>
Is this a kind of competition betwen poles and hues to see who's the most selfahating cunt?

>>57615141
>Why would it be illegal?
ask it to people from cunts where investigations about holocaust are a illegal
>>
>>57615188
Where would I find such a huge rope?
Also, where would I bury you?
Sorry anon, you will have to live. All of you there.
And you better enjoy living.
>>
>>57615258
Well, if you're not going to kill us, then I suppose we will have to move to poland and... well.. you know... be chimps and stuff.
>>
>>57614834
Israelis and American Jews are considerably different senpai.

American Jews are mostly ultra-left, self-hating Democrats employed in white collar professions or the entertainment industry. Israelis are tough, knuckle-cracking meatheads strongly influenced by Eastern European/Russian culture. The type that would (and probably do) interrogate Ahmeds by threatening to flush a Koran down a toilet if they don't reveal where the explosives are hidden.
>>
>>57614134
You guys dod eserve it, you had those Polish death camps and you still have rampant anti-semitism in your cunt. Germany was almost as bad as Poland but t least they show remorse for what they've done.
>>
>>57615326

My personal experience with American Jews is that they're the world's biggest hypocrites. Willing and able to express their hatred of Christians and Anglos more broadly (I should say that I'm neither Christian nor Anglo), but immediately regress to hysterics when even the slightest hint of criticism is flung back at them - "it's ANTISEMITISM!!!!!".

Fucking craven behavior. Makes me physically ill.
>>
>>57615300
Eh. I don't think we will notice any difference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Vz-Wqib6k&nohtml5=False

As a matter of fact, your football fans would probably befriend our football fans (there was a term for them in portuguese, was it torcidas?).

If you want to come, make sure, you bring some pinga with you.
>>
File: cachaca51_gringa.jpg (198 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
cachaca51_gringa.jpg
198 KB, 500x375
>>57615440
Yep. Torcidas. And I'll bring some pinga.
This stuff is cheap and tastes like lighter fluid, but it will get you under the table real fast
>>
Sure it is. It most likely shows you're a moron and easily led by palishit propaganda, but it's perfectly legal.
>>
>>57615433
I think they're pretty funny. Howard Stern is jewish, right?
>>
>>57615383
We owe nobody, nothing.
We were enslaved, genocided, ruined.
Our capital destroyed, our people murdered and camped as well. The Jews who died there, they were also POLISH, who were also OUR citizens. It's something that you will never get, because you never had Jews in your country being part of your identity.

Sooner or later, we will make up with Jews.
While you will remain stupid forever.
>>
>>57615500
>pinga
in my country thats slang for benis :DD
>>
>>57615523
>likes Howard Stern

Into the trash you go.
>>
>>57615433
Trust me, American Jews are far more of a danger to themselves than anything. This is the kind that if the Holocaust happened again, they'd walk into the ovens with nary a peep.

This goes back to what I said about Israelis being more influenced by Eastern European culture...well, during WWII most of the Jews who submitted without a fight were the ones in Germany/France/the Netherlands while the ones who formed resistance cells (eg. the Warsaw Ghetto) were mostly from Poland or Russia.
>>
>>57615500
>but it will get you under the table real fast
I wouldn't want it any other way.
Okay, that's it from me, going back to reality.
Cheers
>>
>>57615550
Fucking hell.

>>57615608
Cheers!
>>
>>57612413
What universities are these? I always hear this shit online, but never actually see it, and I'm a university student myself.
>>
>>57615583
>This is the kind that if the Holocaust happened again, they'd walk into the ovens with nary a peep.

We can only hope.
>>
>>57612482
(USER WAS VANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>57615776
Israelis hate American Jews as well, they've said as much on /int/. I wouldn't want to be associated with Howard Stern or Rachel Maddow, would you?
>>
>>57613812
Consider that 99.9% of Israel tourists in Poland are highschool students on the trip to the death camps and ghettos.
>>
>>57615961
These ones were orthodox. Your students are actually based
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>57615948
american jews are based
>>
>>57614231
Let him be. He is just butthurt that our grandparents escaped the Polish Death camps, and that now his country is third world tier without Jews.
>>
>>57615948

>bantz status: unhandled
>>
File: Voltaire.jpg (77 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Voltaire.jpg
77 KB, 960x720
>>57611630
>Implying it's legal to incite others to critic Israel
I've alerted German Authorities, they have your IP address hans and they're tracvking you down right now as i type.
Will only be a matter of minutes until this thread is shut down.
>>
Mayor put sanctions in place on Israel a while back, shit was hilarious
>>
>>57616008
>Orthodox
There we go. Those guys are the scum who openly hate Israel but take welfare to have 25 kids and not have to serve in the military.
>>
>>57616028
it was banter. my country is very comfy.
and from what I know (from your compatriots), Israel is not really better.
>>
>>57616008
u w0t m8? The students are the worse. They would be the one shitting in your streets and spitting at goyim, not out of any cultural thing, but just to seem hardcore and edgy
>>
When I went to my school trip to Poland some random local girl in Krakow pinched my butt. I have hated Poland ever since.
>>
File: 1379559577262.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
1379559577262.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>57616223
>school trip to Poland
>>
File: 1438394496776.jpg (107 KB, 551x600) Image search: [Google]
1438394496776.jpg
107 KB, 551x600
>>57616223
I bet that's more intimate contact with a female than you ever had after that.
>>
>>57616028
It's pretty sad. Eastern Europe in 1914 was where people of different ethnic groups all lived together in harmony and intellectuals sat in cafes playing chess and discussing Goethe and those scandalous theories of Freud.

Then after two world wars, fascism, and communism, the place is a Mad Max-style wasteland where bydlo sit around drinking and doing heroin in the ruins of falling-down commieblocks and anyone with any education/ambition has since emigrated.
>>
File: 1423454966856.jpg (423 KB, 1360x1336) Image search: [Google]
1423454966856.jpg
423 KB, 1360x1336
>>57611955
>Yes, it's called being a democracy.
>democracy
No, we Gentiles live under in-direct democracies. Representative democracies.
Whenever the IMF wants a gentile county to borrow more, those Zohar worshiping Jew Jews will bribe our ''representatives'' and they will accept any loan no matter how big, and any interest no matter how ridiculous.

It's perpetual corruption and debt slavery.
There's like 1 actual democracy on earth and that's Schweiz.

Democracy has become a Freemasonic/Hasidic meme, I swear to God.
>>
>>57613334
literally did nothing wrong.

(brb being arrested for hate-think)
>>
>>57616223
Just be glad you didn't pass gas while she did it.
>>
>>57616329

The notion that Jews have ever lived in a European country as a significant diaspora without being a belligerent ethnicity is an absolute farce.

Political, social and economic belligerence are the (completely emergent and organic) realities of Jewish social organization.
>>
>>57616275
She laughed at me afterwards.

She just pinched randomly in the streets and then disappeared into the crowd after laughing.

What was I even supposed to do? Was that a Polish mating single? Are poles that desperate for the BJC?
>>
>>57616458
Before World War II, being Jewish was religion, NOT a race. In Poland, people who were Jewish, called themselves "Poles of messianic religion" or "moses ancestry". Before WWII zionists were often ridiculed by Polish Jews (like Julian Tuwim).

Now, guess who died first during war, and who survived?

Answer: those who assimilated, and those who were moderate died first, while those who were radical extremists survived.
>>
>>57616690
>Answer: those who assimilated, and those who were moderate died first

Some of the Orthodox Jews survived, as I said they hated Israel and Zionism, but after the war had nowhere else to go (some also went to the US).
>>
>>57616690

The assimilation of the Jews is a myth. No doubt some assimilated, but it's an irrelevant factoid in the face of JEWISH social organization, which is a culture abetted by the reality of race.

The notion of the assimilated individual is a complete non-factor when we're talking about sociological trends.

Moreover, the most problematic Jews have been secularists. See: Freud, Gould, Boas, etc.

Jewish identity itself is mostly the problem. Unless Jewish identity is eradicated (which was the locus of the holocaust incidentally, a discussion on how to accomplish this), the problem isn't going away.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (215 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
215 KB, 1600x1067
>>57616783
True. Now they are scorn for everyone.
But I'm okay with that, because the orthodox are the real source for anti-semitism.

That's why it's dangerous to equate one group with another.
>>
>>57616223
I've lived in this country for 24 years and no girl has pinched my butt, why is life so cruel
>>
>>57616893

Completely untrue. The orthodox are hateful, but they keep to themselves. The model for 19th century onwards anti demotion has been a reaction to political, social and economic belligerence, a completely secular endeavor.
>>
>>57616998
Anti-semitism*

I don't usually write lengthy diatribes from a phone...
>>
>>57616881
What you don't get, is that being Jewish and proud does not mean that this person will want to harm you, or wish you bad. These people also can be american patriots, polish patriots, but they also love their traditions.

For austrians, russians and prussia the biggest problem was Polish identity. They wanted to erase us as well. Instead of respecting us and co-operating, they chose to exterminate us. Which is why they lost, because our identity won. Had they let us be, but be loyal, they would win.

You hate bankers, politicians, lobbyists, and people in power, who ALSO are jewish. Meanwhile, you don't hate bankers, politicians, lobbyists, and people in power, who ALSO are Russian, German, etc. And trust me, they can be also dangerous.

Don't hate people by who they are, hate them for what they DO, and more people will agree with you.
>>
>>57616223
You're one of the top thickheads on this board.
>>
>>57616902
you're not kosher enough for some girl

>>57616998
They are the ones who believe in "goyim = servant" crap. So yeah, every stereotype goes back to them. Secular Jews, whether they do the right, or wrong thing, they believe in ideals. Orthodox, only believe in their secret club.
>>
>>57617080

You misunderstand. My problem has little to do with banking or lobbying, professions I view as simple political and economic realities.

My 'problem' is with Jewish social organization in itself, which has an implicit political character as a nation within a nation completely contrary to the interests of the majority.

As Jews are capable in their own ways, they end up in positions of power so as to affect the interests of their minority in the majority in ways that are completely antithetical to the interests of the host.

Jewish identify in this case is itself pathological, because it manifests in primacy before national or ethnic identity shared by the majority. It is a type of foreign political, social and economic occupation.

See: the culture of critique series by Kevin macDonald for more detail.
>>
File: yatagan.jpg (19 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
yatagan.jpg
19 KB, 500x298
>>57611630
we fucking hate israel, bunch of genoci..
yeah never mind, anyways the government has reached an agreement with them. they are paying 20 million dollars for reparations, opening gaza strip to turkish ships and the ambassadors are being reinstated by summer.
>>
>>57617129

And yet their will is completely irrelevant because they don't have the means to make it actionable. Secular Jews do, and still share the general character of orthodox behavioral patterns re: ethnocentrism, likely mediated by a shared phenotype, possibly (but irrelevantly) influenced my implicit shared culture.
>>
>>57617261
>>57617378
What you don't get is that they genuinely believe that they are doing the right thing, the good thing. What they don't get is that people are ultimately corrupted and that no matter how utopian your desires are, someone will try to turn it into profit.

One thing you should know about them, that is not a common knowledge, is that Jews view themselves as being MORALLY superior.

They consider themselves people of better ethics and morality, because they respect God's laws fully.

They would never get as far as they did, if it was all about doing harm to someone.

Of course, hell is paved with good intentions, and we definitely should defend themselves against some of their "bright" ideas, but if you don't want them to become even MORE powerful, don't give them boogeyman, because their identity is built on constant fear about their lives.
>>
>>57617080
>Instead of respecting us and co-operating, they chose to exterminate us.
That's why Polish population was increasing in Russia in the XIXth century and XXth before 1917. You, fuckers were met really well considering your savage behavior everywhere you go.
>>
>>57617743
Our relationship with you could be compared to a husband who loves his wife, but gets drunk and beats her for her own good. I think that you like us, it's just that you have a weird way of showing it.
>>
>>57617824
We like you but your religion was always in the way.
>>
>>57617881
Ah. Thanks, I wanted to say that, but I wasn't sure, and I didn't want to open another can of worms.

Yes, it's 100% true.
>>
>>57612413
That was in response to pro-pally terrorists harrassing jewish students on campuses
>>
>>57613708
When Arabs lost their 4th war with you and some made peace they basically immediately started warring eachother.
>>
>>57616881
>let me tell you about your country
>>
>>57617578

I don't disagree with what you've said, but I disagree with the implication.

Yes, Jewish culture isn't overtly malevolent - mostly. Obviously, they view themselves as moral superior in addition to all-around superiors - that's a given. It's implicit character, however, is what's in contention.

Should the goyim take steps to truncate Jewish control where it takes root? How would this manifest? Probably how it did throughout Europe in decades prior; soft persecution through a culture of anti-semitism, and hard persecution through the systemization of laws that were designed to protect the civilization from Jewish influence.

I don't think this is a terrible thing. I don't even think it has anything to do with Israel. If anything, Israel should be happy that our preference would be that most Jews leave our countries and go to Israel, making Israel even more Jewish. These are self-defense mechanisms to insulate ourselves from the deleterious aspects of Jewish identity.

Those who were willing to renounce Jewishness and Judaism could stay. Those who wanted to keep the identity must leave. Simple algebra, really.
>>
>>57618539
First of all, I didn't mention it in my post, but the biggest sin of Jewish culture is nepotism. It's true that they don't trust non-Jews (gee, I wonder why).

Israeli's youth is canon fodder. These people die for a businesses in USA. Imagine - Jews betraying Jews. Uncanny.

In this thread, you have Russian who says that the religion was the biggest problem with Polish people. We are christian, Russians are orhtodox christian. And yes, it was the main reason that we had such an animosity, even if we are both Slavic.

People will not renounce jewishness, just like I wouldn't renounce my polishness. It doesn't change the fact that some of my people defended your country
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Ko%C5%9Bciuszko

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_Pulaski

They were 100% Polish, they would DIE for free Poland, and yet, they did more good for USA than they ever did for Poland. Ironic?

I'll repeat it again. Don't judge people by who they are. Judge them by what they do. If you think that Jews are united, you are wrong. They are divided as well. There is no unity among them, because there is no unity period. Dismissing GOOD people, who could help your cause is useless. Sift the good from the bad.

Ah, but seriously, don't care about identity, care about LOYALTY.
>>
>>57618885

You should really read this if you're at all interested in the Jewish question, at least the final book of the trilogy (The Culture of Critique (1998).

>MacDonald examines Boasian anthropology, political radicalism, psychoanalysis, the Frankfurt School, and The New York Intellectuals, arguing that Jews dominated these intellectual movements and that a strong sense of Jewish identity was characteristic of the great majority of the individuals in these movements.
>He argues that these individuals were pursuing an ethnic agenda in establishing and participating in them, yet he stresses that the Jewish community does not constitute a unified movement and that only a small and elite minority of that community participated in these movements.
>Nevertheless, he alleges Jewish efforts to shape United States immigration policy in opposition to the interests of the peoples of non-Jewish European descent, particularly the peoples of Northern and Western Europe. He concludes the book by claiming that intellectual movements he examines are movements that are either Jewish by nature or Jewish-controlled, and that these movements are associated with the deaths of millions of people: "In the 20th century many millions of people have been killed in the attempt to establish Marxist societies based on the ideal of complete economic and social leveling, and many more millions of people have been killed as a result of the failure of Jewish assimilation into European societies ... the result has been a widening gulf between the cultural successes of Jews and Gentiles and a disaster for society as a whole."
>>
>>57618976
I knew that. It's nothing new for me.
I told you about their different perception of morality, I told you about their reasoning.

I told you that they have a weird way of understanding what is good and what is wrong. I told you that it can be easily exploited and used against us.

Their ideas are part of their religion
You can read more about it here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam

Let met tell you the last thing you need to know.
They have a problem called double-thinking.
They want to be cosmopolitan, but they always watch their own heir.
They want to create an utopia, that's why they create hell
They want to be loved, that's why they are hated.
They see themselves as morally superior, that's why they commit morally ambiguous things.
They do it for free, that's why they profit from it.

Once you understand them, it will be easier to reach them. Don't hate them. Love them. Don't abandon them, give them chance. In the end, judaism is a sect, treat it the same as jehova witnesses, save the people.

But never hate people. Because hatred makes them stronger.
>>
>>57619286

Read the book m8.

Plus, I don't hate anyone overtly, I'm a productive member of society so I don't have that luxury.
>>
>>57619334
I told you I have read it.
It's good that you are productive.
You would be more productive if you channeled your energy toward the real problems, like banks
>>
>>57611630
>Is it legal to criticize Israel in your country?
IDK desu.
Is there any articles on RT that criticize Israel? That will be the answer.
>>
>>57619402

>I told you I have read it.

I'm doubtful, but if that's truly the case, impressed.
>>
>>57611630
yes ! in France criticize Isreal is antisemite and racist.
>>
>>57619435
Have you read this book smartass?
You Gentiles: Maurice Samuel
>>
>>57619502

Not really. I'm mostly interested in materialist, somewhat scientific explorations of groups and their mentalities. MacDonald is a scientist and approaches from this lens, and as such it is a very unique and indispensable study of antisemitism.
>>
>>57619583
Then read it. It will give you better understanding of their mentality. But don't treat it literally, because it will feed your own fears.

Reach them anon. Don't fear them, but reach them. If Jews start to listen to you, then you are a good speaker.
>>
>>57619676
lol
>>
>>57619720
lol indeed.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.