[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Nords do anything right? >Comfy prisons for criminals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
Can Nords do anything right?

>Comfy prisons for criminals
>inviting niggers and jawas to colonize
>feminist derived prostitution policy
>muh entitlements

Fucking disgusting.
>>
I've been to a brothel and It was filled with slav qts, sadly there weren't any greek girls there and all of them didn't even bother talking greek.
>>
>>57607485
Why the fuck wouldnt you get a hooker in Greece when they offering themselves up for sandwiches?
>>
>>57607355
This map needs an update. France is red since two days ago.
>>
you've got something to say OP?
>>
>>57607355
And? By every measurement it works very well.

In the two first months of 2016, only 649 asylum seekers arrived Norway, that's the lowest number since 1993.

Now this is inexcusable, but it will likely be changed within a few years anyway.

>muh entitlements
?
>>
>>57607355

What's the problem? Lower recidivism and they still work as a deterrent.

Not a general Nord issue, more of a Swedish issue and they're coming to their senses slowly.

Is a poor idea, but it's far from unchallenged.

>muh entitlements
Some of them work, some of them don't. They're trying out a basic income guarantee next year. The idea is to remove disincentives to work while giving everyone some standard of living.

I sort of get the impression that your opinion is more ideological than practical. Would you suggest that our prison system were more American, for instance?
>>
>>57607666
>of all the countries to do this....
this kills me
>>
>prostitution is illegal
Fucking third world bullshit, that is.
>>
>>57607869
Prostitution isn't illegal, buying sex is.
Which is even more retarded 2bh.
>>
>>57607905
Same shit, really. Just different outcome.
>>
>>57607869
Apart from few feminist movements there's no serious agenda on banning prostitution (they usually argue with the muh human trafficking). Which is just silly as huge majority of prostitutes are just eastern europeans here for easy money (and as they are part of schengen, they don't really need to be trafficked...) or students wanting some extra dosh.
>>
>>57608037
Pretty much all the feminists I've met in Australia are pro-prostitution here. I simply can't comprehend being feminist and anti-prostitution.
>>
>>57607905
So prostitutes can only give handies?
>>
>Comfy prisons
If american prisons are so tough, then how come american criminals are so eager to get back in?

Your prison system is shit m8
>>
>>57608103
With condom and latex glove. Occupational health and safety.
>>
>>57608146
>If american prisons are so tough, then how come american criminals are so eager to get back in?
Institutionalisation?
>>
>>57608071
Well if anything Norway proved that banning prostitution wont' change anything, it won't disappear. I don't know why feminists think that a profession that has been there since written history (most likely since the beginning of human kind) would suddenly disappear. Supply and demand, it just goes underground.
Feminists could concentrate all that power they use lobbying against prostitution, lobbying to make prostitution a proper profession, so they could benefit from all the perks normal worker does (pension, health care, insurance, unions)
>>
>>57608168
>so they could benefit from all the perks normal worker does (pension, health care, insurance, unions)
Yeah, we got all that shit here.

Although it's different from state to state, brothels are illegal in some states, so I don't know how it works for individual, private prostitutes there.
>>
And yet they still have the best life quality on the planet, nice try ameriburger.
>>
>>57607905
>Prostitution isn't illegal, buying sex is.

This is so retarded it sends chills up my spine.
>>
>>57608164
>how come american criminals are so eager to get back in?

beats being homeless, also if you're totally gay it's just paradise
>>
>>57607355
>wanting prostitution

Enjoy your third world tier ethnics.

Leave us pure innocent humans be.
>>
>>57608453
I bet you also vote for something in the far left side of the parliament?
>>
>>57607656
Because the world isn't a meme.

>>57607485
It's the same here.
>>
>>57607355
>>feminist derived prostitution policy
that's bullshit tho. Many feminists are pro liberal prostitution laws so prostitutes have it easier and are harder to oppress by pimps.
>>
File: virginity.gif (24 KB, 756x371) Image search: [Google]
virginity.gif
24 KB, 756x371
>>57608453
>Leave us pure innocent humans be.
>
>>
>>57608488
I bet you go to saunas and sweat it out

>>57608541
Because people look better in Scandinavia *on average*, more hot women to fuck
>>
>>57608566
So you're not pure and innocent, you're just a bunch of sluts?
>>
>>57608566
Of course I do. Sauna is literally the best thing ever, not even Swedes could kill that tradition here.
>>
>>57608577
>not even Swedes could kill that tradition here.
I thought Swedes were pro-sauna?
>>
>>57608518
What's wrong with being a pimp?
>>
>>57608574
ok. But the in my teens everyone was like: "lol Anon you're a virgin?"

So I felt compelled to get some puss
>>
>>57608510
t. greek anon living in germany
>>
>>57608632
They take 90% of the profit and use drugs to make their hoes subservient.

If it was more of a true broker it would be ok, but then it wouldn't be a 'pimp'
>>
>>57608655
Only a shitskin or slavshit would care. American immigrants are really bad.
>>
>>57607355
Yeah, that's why they have such low crime levels USA won't reach ina century. They are the pinnacle of human civilization.
>>
File: 1389118188136.jpg (25 KB, 625x555) Image search: [Google]
1389118188136.jpg
25 KB, 625x555
>tfw UK prohibits soliciting sex, being a pimp, running a brothel
>tfw selling and paying for sex isn't illegal, just being a nuisance is
>>

Here prison is to rehabilitate criminals into normal citizens, not like in America where you go to prison for smoking pot and come out of the prison as a tough ass crook that can't get hired anywhere so they resort to more crime
>>
>>57608632
>What's wrong with being a pimp?
If you'd ever actually met a real pimp, you wouldn't ask that question. They are some of the scummiest, underhanded, backstabbing, degenerate bastards you'll ever meet.

Imagine the attitude of a Turk, the fashion sense of a Russian, the business sense of a British Jew from the Opium Wars, and the violent tendencies of an African militiaman.
>>
List of things that a civilized country which boast about freedom and democracy should never do.

1) Ban prostitution (it violates freedom to ones body, a basic natural human right believed since age of enlightenment)
2) Criminalize drug usage (usage =/= selling, buying, also look reasoning above)
3) Laws that define a 'proper' relationship, especially if the reasoning can be deducted down to "Ewww, gross" (Breaks one of the major rights, which even USA has written on their constitution, freedom to ones happiness)
4) Violate privacy or ones personal life.
5) Ban substances based on silly arguments how they are improper because bible/sharia/torah says so, or because ' I don't like it' (that is tobacco, alcohol or sugar/fat, however that doesn't mean state can't make laws to protect people around you, i.e. banning driving under influence, smoking is illegal inside, your rights can't trump rights of others).

Now I obviously there isn't a single country in the world that would be fully free. If anything 4chan is more free than most countries in sense of most human rights.
>>
nords are barbaric

I've more sympathy for Ahmed desu
>>
>>57608908
And the cucking of Poland starts
>>
>>57608795
American prison industrial complex is a multi million dollar industry.

In US most of the prisons are private property.

These fags learned from the soviets that you can make a lot of monies and cheap labor by putting faggots into prison for this and that and exploiting them

amerifats are no different than russians and just as stupid

lol land of the free , oh man they got a lot of goyim with that little number.
>>
>>57609048
It's been private since the 1800s at least. And most prisons are or at least were ran based on strict quaker beliefs
>>
>>57608488
It might surprise you to know that at least in Binlan, it's the Greens and the Left that oppose criminalizing prostitution. The proposals come from the Christian Democrats and assorted Swedish People's Party members.
>>
>>57609122
> Swedish People's Party
That's weird considering they have been one of the most liberal party, even if their background makes them really unvoteable.
>>
>>57609107
Most prisons weren't privatized until the 80's m9999999

>Thanks, Reagan
>>
>>57608453
this

you dirty immoral sinners
>>
>>57608772
>Selling sex is legal
>But regulated prostitution isn't
Fucking retarded.
>>
>thinking that the ban on prostitution derives from feminist scheming
>?

Recently, having people buying sex become illegal in France, it's actually been the feminist that have been most angered. "Muh rights to my own body". "Muh women can use sex as a profession because it's ok to like sex". "Muh this'll surely end rape!". I swear, I'd have thought that first-generation feminists would have been unanimous in their plight to end prostitution, but current feminists are so eager to rally around a cause that they actually oppose themselves to banning prostitution.
>>
File: 1813% done with this shit.png (290 KB, 754x554) Image search: [Google]
1813% done with this shit.png
290 KB, 754x554
>>57610158
You're stupid, aren't you? Don't you know that prostitutes are divided in the "sex positive" camp (ie. fucking like sluts makes us empowered) and the "sex negative" camp (ie. every form of heterosexual sex is rape)? The sex negative ones, the ones that are backing this law, effectively want to stop "abuse" of women. By effectively eliminating the free market in deciding the value of pussy, they artificially inflate the value of pussy and can force men to jump through ever more ridiculous hoops for sex. If a man can get an hour of pussy for, say, €50, a woman's vagina becomes of neglible worth. A woman that wants to submit a man to her will actually have to offer him things other than sex (like *gasp* a personality!).

What other reasons would you propose for banning prostitution other than feminism. Moralistic reasons? Of course not, the fucking Catholic Church condoned prostitution all throughout the Middle Ages. There are no (valid) moral objections to the institution of prostitution unless you're one of those "no fun allowed" Protestant puritans. In fact, the reasons for condoning prostitution were entirely moralistic on the Catholic Church's part: rape is worse than prostitution, prostitution can prevent rape by giving desperate men a relatively cheap and legal alternative.

It IS feminists, the problem is that feminists are like hornets: there's a million kinds, all of them slightly different, you can easily confuse them for one another but the truth remains that you want to stay as far away from them as possible.

By the way, did you know that Napoleon went to great lengths to ensure prostitution remained legal in his empire? He realized that sexually satisfied citizens are happy, calm and productive citizens.
>>
Nordic countries are objectively best place to live
>>
File: 0L6QzCr.jpg (146 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
0L6QzCr.jpg
146 KB, 650x975
>>57607866

Third wave feminisim with left-wing political views (marxist-like) considers it impossible to see prostitution as a free choice since it eventually promotes the idea that the female body is a merchandise that can be pursued and used solely for the pleasure of men.
A more liberalist feminism would argue that slavery is the issue, but that selling your own body or not should be a choice as long as it is properly protected by the law.
I don't even know why I'm not memeing on 4chan but I think it's honestly an interesting debate to consider.
>>
>>57610916

I meant purchased*, not pursued* sorry.
>>
>>57610158
feminists are divided and flip flop and prostitution

sometimes it's okay because muh independence, other times it is evil because muh human trafficking and it limits the value on pussy
>>
File: TOOT.gif (2 MB, 581x542) Image search: [Google]
TOOT.gif
2 MB, 581x542
>>57607864
> Would you suggest that our prison system were more American, for instance?

That would be the shittiest idea of all, America may be great is some things but their handling of carceral population is not one of them.
>>
>baww I hate x country
>I wont stop talking about it though
OK
>>
>>57607355
umm, since when is prostitution legal here?
>>
>>57608849
>your rights can't trump rights of others
But its illegal to refuse service to gays on religious grounds. Who's rights are more important?
>>
>>57611161
>But its illegal to refuse service to gays on religious grounds. Who's rights are more important?
There is no conflict in laws. Being secured of certain rights means the state is obligated to provide them to you. A religious institution is not a state institution (the separation of church and state goes both ways!) so religious institutions can very well, within the confines of the law, refuse their services to homosexuals.

Or at least, that WAS the case until the law stopped being made on reasonable basis and started being dictated by "muh feelings".

tl;dr: Constitutional rights create an obligation for the state, not non-state institutions.
>>
File: 1423429312352.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1423429312352.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>>57607355
>be norwagina
>get an asylum seeker that arrived first to spain
>force him to go back to spain
>he kills three norwaginas to avoid the extradition

>mfw immigrants would rather spend their life in a comfy norwagina prison than in spain
>>
>>57614125
He was mentally ill and killed himself shortly after by jumping from the prison roof.
>>
>>57607355
>Comfy prisons

Their prisons are basically brainwashing facilities. Not just raw punishment like America.
>>
brothels are illegal
selling sex is not

your map is shit
>>
>>57616066
he reborn as Jesus Christ. He decide to write a book.
>>
>>57610916
what the fuck have third wave feminists even improved
>>
they are stupid, easy to manipulate sheeples. no, northern europeans can't do anything right;
>>
>>57607355
>comfy prisons
Better than the revolving door crime colleges/STD factories you have in the US.
>>
>>57607355
>illegal prostitution
>feminist
How is putting women in jail for a victimless crime feminist? Unless you mean third wave American feminism which is actually detrimental to women.
>>
>>57608334
No, it's you who's retarded. This is much more effective as a deterrent than your system: the prostitute need Johns to make money, so they don't want to report them, but should the John behave in a bad manner, she can just turn him in. And the John knows this. So it both raises the safety of sex workers and deters Johns from buying sex because they trust prostitutes less.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.