[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Euros like Texas so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.jpg (12 KB, 338x94) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
12 KB, 338x94
Why do Euros like Texas so much?
>>
Because Texas = USA
>>
>>57607102
I don't think that particular guy counts as the average "Euro". However, Texas is generally considered the "archetypical" part of the USA, the embodiment of which lots of people associate the US with. It's a bit like Bavaria in regards to Germany.
>>
Because Texas is conservative and nice.
>>
>>57607212
That's a massive lie, though. Modern day Texas is full of illegal Mexicans and politically correct liberals. Wyoming is the new Texas and has been for years.
>>
>>57607212
>>57607215
Texas is easily one of the worst states.

Montana is what you guys are thinking of, and it's 90% white.
>>
>>57607233
That might as well be the case, but that doesn't change anything I've said. I didn't say what Texas "is", but how Texas is "perceived" by people who probably have never been there.
>>
File: Texicans.png (134 KB, 1125x401) Image search: [Google]
Texicans.png
134 KB, 1125x401
>>57607102
Texans are cucks influenced by mexicans. Montana is the only true American state
>>
File: headshot.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
headshot.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
Based faggot.
>>
>>57607390
Is he anal gay?
>>
>>57607212
>I don't think that particular guy counts as the average "Euro".

He gets fucked by Black man, he's a superlative Euro.
>>
>>57607102
>Yiannopoulos

Wait is that guy a Greek?
>>
>>57607449
full blown faggot
>>
File: cretan weaponry.jpg (120 KB, 700x774) Image search: [Google]
cretan weaponry.jpg
120 KB, 700x774
>>57607508

Yeap, British Greek

>>57607102

Greeks like Texas because it reminds ua of Crete, which is the greek texas (minus the mejicanos)
>>
>>57607102
low test beta
>>
>>57607696
no u
>>
>>57607667
What's the Texas of other european countries?
>>
If you do not have Millo blocked on twitter you are a complete faggot
>>
>>57607767
sadly twitter is 99% lefty cucks so milo is one of few decent people to follow, unless you have other users to suggest
>>
>Why do Euros like Texas so much?
Because he's gay, and Austin has one of the best gay scenes in America, apparently.
>>
>>57607801
>milo is one of few decent people
>gets fucked in the ass by niggers

lllllllol
>>
File: opla-hr-re-6.jpg (104 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
opla-hr-re-6.jpg
104 KB, 1440x1080
>>57607742

I'd say similar cases there are in some Southern Italian cities but the Cretan mentality is unique in Europe, at least in such a big scale

Αnd in the recent decades, Cretan diaspora in the US found a loophole in the Greek Weapon Legislation which allows you to bring weapons you've legally acquired in the USA back to Greece when you return.
>>
>>57607742
I guess Sicily for Italy and Bavaria for Germany
>>
>>57607820
> Austin has one of the best gay scenes in America

I was not aware. How's it compare to Seattle?
>>
>>57607872
Austin is pretty fucking gay. The 2nd gayest city in the US behind SanFran.
>>
i've got a couple friends who went there last week for a wrestling show and a couple more going next month.

fucking everyone wants to go to texas
>>
People are nice and it has unique identity.
>>
>>57607872
I have no idea, I just know some people who lived/worked in San Francisco, and they knew several of the homosexually inclined that were moving to Texas for the better scene, because San Francisco is getting less gay, more metro/hipster/hi-tech.
>>
>>57607212
>Faggot
>Not your average euro
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.