[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was speaking to some friends and Runescape came up I said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1942x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1942x791
I was speaking to some friends and Runescape came up

I said that I never played it as a kid and they found that extremely surprising

Did all the kids in your country play runescape?
>>
>He didn't hustle rune scimitars and beat up kids at his school in exchange for protection fees of 30,000 gold
>>
Yeah, I played with my friends in grade 5, we were pking as a clan, I was the mage. shit was cash.
>>
File: scimmy.png (6 KB, 224x273) Image search: [Google]
scimmy.png
6 KB, 224x273
Selling rune scimmy 20k
>>
It was all about FPS like Counter Strike and Combat Arms but now everyone plays Lol.
>>
Maybe around 20 people played it, including me :^)

fishing lvls?
>>
Yep, me and a mate still play, heck B0aty doesn't live too far from us.
>>
>>57604614

Yes

Even the qts played Runescape
>>
yeah, played on a free account for 3 years
>>
Yeah, literally every boy in my class played it, as well as a few of the girls. I started in late 2006. It was my first MMORGP, so it will always have a special place in my heart, even though I quit in 2011.
>>
Nope, never heard anybody playing Runescape, but Ogame, Dofus.. were popular
>>
>>57607205
Magnus carlsen?
>>
File: brs_die.jpg (57 KB, 478x350) Image search: [Google]
brs_die.jpg
57 KB, 478x350
>runescape instead of tibia

plebs

>not genociding brazilians and sw*des in tibia with your american friends
>>
File: 1450799805260.jpg (142 KB, 808x726) Image search: [Google]
1450799805260.jpg
142 KB, 808x726
>>57607548
n-no?
>>
>Did all the kids in your country play runescape?
Nah, it wasn't real big here, I don't think I know anyone who played it. I think WoW was the first really big/common MMORPG, before that they were fairly niche.
>>
>>57608003

>don't ignore me you rancid swine

I laughed way to hard at this, and I thought I had social problems.
>>
>>57608003
>every "tfw no gf" poster
>>
It was huge from 2002 to 2006 I would say. After that most of the people whom I know that played quit.
>>
>>57608028

playing runescape on a 56k was shit
>>
>>57604614
Yes, in my city all the 8-15 years old where playing it even if our english was awful.
And because of it we learned english, thanks jagex.
>>
These days young adults grew up on minecraft instead of Runescape

t. 25 yo in 2nd year of uni
>>
>>57609452
Nigga what? I'm 22 and grew up on runescape
>>
>>57608003
Fucking autismus maximus
>>
>>57609452
2nd years are like 19
>>
>>57609632
Unless you're a mature age student.
>>
>>57604614
No we all played cs 1.6 and cod 2 shit was cash back in the day
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0DkTxooors
>>
buying gf
>>
>>57604614
I played Runescape when i was 8 by then my english was even worse therefore i stopped to play it.
>>
Buying gf.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.