[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did the Abos get there, /int/? And were they actually first,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How did the Abos get there, /int/? And were they actually first, or did they murder previous inhabitants? Tell me your thoughts.
>>
Black people were there first
>>
>>57602945
no. humans to leave africa were only once.
(recent study suggests that some blacks reached south america and dispelled to the tip of it by the subsequent wave of Siberians though.)
>>
File: images.jpg (41 KB, 599x377) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
41 KB, 599x377
>>57602932
>did they previous inhabitants
RIP in piece moas
>>
>>57602932
Well I do know that there used to be Australian pygmies but the Abos wiped them out
>>
from my undertanding they are closer to caucasoids than negroids are because they came from india or something
>>
The bigger question is how did Polynesians get to Madagascar?
>>
>>57603238
They're their own thing but they're most closely related to Dravidian caucasoids.
>>
>>57602932
They murdered giant marsupials and giant monitor lizards. Australian colonists probably would have exterminated the megafauna if abos didn't exist.
>>57603202
Those were in new zealand.
>>
are abos another subspecies be honest
>>
abos were jomons emigrating from japan
>>
>>57603254
Considering they'd visited South America and colonized Hawaii before, it isn't a stretch to assume they could make it to Madagascar easily
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.