[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are jews most based of all races?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1460153849976.jpg (54 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
1460153849976.jpg
54 KB, 470x313
Are jews most based of all races?
>>
>>57602576

>Jews liking the Nazis

gr8 b8.
>>
>>57602759
jews are extremely racist, most of all
>>
>>57602576
Indeed
Nobody has make white people cry and whine
"woe is me" for so many centuries as much as the jews
>>
>>57602576
>non-diagonal swastika

Retard drew a Buddhist balance symbol
>>
Indeed. They created their own country just for them while they were fucking up Europeans who used to opress them for centuries. I pray for white people to unite someday and do the same before it is too late.
>>
>>57603847
Jews are genetically white people. This has been proven long ago and it's also unbelievably obvious from the fact that THEY LITERALLY HAVE WHITE SKIN.

That being said, the current Israeli goverment are a bunch of religious extremist nutty hypocrites.
>>
>>57604104
They don't look European though.
>>
>>57603847
>>57602809
This, Jews race-mix the least, and yes many of us are secretly racist. Mostly to non-whites, a lot treat it more as of a goyim/non-goyim divide which I'm not a fan of but I have to speak honestly towards, it happens in the ultra-orthodox realm. A lot of if not most Ashkenazi Jews who are semi to none-religious also consider themselves white, just look at all the hollywood stars, look at Milo, David Rubin, Sam Harris, ect.

Yeah we're pretty based, I personally consider ourselves upgraded versions of whites, which I know sounds extremely narcissistic but also true.
>>
File: family tree 2.png (319 KB, 940x530) Image search: [Google]
family tree 2.png
319 KB, 940x530
>>57604301
Ashkenazi Jews do, you could tell me a part from a line of 20 Russians.

Ya tva-u mamu yeebul, ee toshe Putin's.
>>
>>57604391
*couldn't
Fuck
>>
File: discreteheritage.png (513 KB, 1828x1091) Image search: [Google]
discreteheritage.png
513 KB, 1828x1091
>>57604391
>Russian Jew in Canada
holy fuck are you me?
>>
File: Passports.jpg (846 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
Passports.jpg
846 KB, 2240x1344
>>57604479
Holy shit m8

You should update your flags though since the earlier ones are Russian Empire.

Btw were you born in Jerusalem too? I lived in a settlement called Ma'ale Adumim for the first 6 years of my life before my parents brought me here. Live in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). How about you?
>>
File: 128913.jpg (38 KB, 563x432) Image search: [Google]
128913.jpg
38 KB, 563x432
No, kill em all
>>
>>57604603
based
>>
>>57604575
>You should update your flags though since the earlier ones are Russian Empire.
Technically those were the flags of the Russian Empire, what you have is a dynastic flag of the Romanovs.

>Btw were you born in Jerusalem too?
Nah, Tel Aviv m8.

>I lived in a settlement called Ma'ale Adumim for the first 6 years of my life before my parents brought me here.
Holy fuck m8 I immigrated to Canada when I was 7.

>Live in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). How about you?
Same nigga
>>
>>57604575
>>57604729
This is the start of a beautiful friendship.
If you fags don't meet up after this, I'm going to be spectacularly disappointed.
>>
>>57604729
>Technically those were the flags of the Russian Empire, what you have is a dynastic flag of the Romanovs.
Yep you're right, I feel pretty stupid for messing that up, I used the imperial standard flags instead of the de facto one.

>Same nigga
I live in Thornhill, near the intersection of Bathurst and Center, you?
>>
>>57604830
>I live in Thornhill, near the intersection of Bathurst and Center, you?
Finch & Dufferin, but I used to live on Bathurst.

Do you have Skype senpai? We should be friends like >>57604804 said.
>>
>>57605017
Yes, giantmicroscopicmidget is the username (my avatar is a Milo with a Trump hat)

>Finch & Dufferin
oy that doesn't sound like a Jewish neighborhood, nor does it sound white. Hope you're doing well in gooksville.
>>
>>57605082
Request sent.

>my avatar is a Milo with a Trump hat
Do you go on /pol/ btw?
>>
>>57605082
>oy that doesn't sound like a Jewish neighborhood, nor does it sound white
There's a few Russians just north of us so it's not so bad.

>Hope you're doing well in gooksville.
lmao I'm in the gookiest uni in the province m8, my neighbourhood doesn't even compare
>>
>>57605198
Yes I browse /pol/ and this board and nothing else. I go to York U myself. I'll talk to you on skype tomorrow.
>>
>>57602576
Basically yes

I mean,they rule the world
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.