[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW no cute gf to move into apartment with together and stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10
>TFW no cute gf to move into apartment with together and stop being NEET
>>
>>57602477
>Neet or gf
You only get one bud.
>>
>>57602548
I want a gf to move in with who will motivate me to stop being a NEET with her strapon
>>
File: gifklk-7.gif (771 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
gifklk-7.gif
771 KB, 400x225
>>57602626
>>
>>57602670
Are you a cute Italian?

Come to Toronto we can move in together
>>
>girl I like is probably sending nudes to some dickhead right now

fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>57602626
Well you'll always have your dreams op.
>>
>>57603199
Surely it can't be that hard to find tho
>>
>>57602477
I was a fuckup living in my parents' basement, and my future wife was about to drop out of [unnamed prestigious university] when we met. We're now (6 years later; married for 3) kind of a power couple with a comfy life.
It happens, lads.
>>
File: 304768(3).jpg (42 KB, 319x413) Image search: [Google]
304768(3).jpg
42 KB, 319x413
>>57603322
How do I find one?

I just want to find a gf and leave all my problems behind and start a new life together
>>
>>57603283
Unless you have a shit ton of money it will more than likely not happen if you are a NEET.
>>
>>57603392
>How do I find one?
Work on improving yourself while going on as many casual dates as possible.
>>
>>57603392
>Join a church
>get a hobby where you can meet women
>singles cooking class
>get a maid and try to seduce her (long shot)
>waste your time online dating
>>
>>57603508
All of those except maid rape are good suggestions.
>>
>>57603543
I just suggested it because he is a NEET but I did say it would be a long shot.
>>
File: a serious looking Harry Potter.jpg (21 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
a serious looking Harry Potter.jpg
21 KB, 240x300
>>57603543
Man, nobody is allowed to have fun in this country anymore.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1920x1080
>>57603404
>Unless you have a shit ton of money it will more than likely not happen if you are a NEET.

I have a couple dozen thousand dollardoos.

Is that enough?

>>57603496
>>57603508
But I want a gf who will motivate me to become a better person

I just want to start a new life with a cute gf and stop talking to degenerate family/friends and leave my shitty area
>>
>>57603714
>But I want a gf who will motivate me to become a better person
It doesn't work like that, sorry.
>>
>>57603784
Why not?

Surely this must be possible...
>>
>>57603811
what makes you think that having a gf in life will make you a better person?
why cant you become a "better person" now?
>>
>>57603865
Get a life coach you sad sack.
>>
>>57603865
Because I need human touch
>>
>>57603811
Why would a girl who is capable of changing someone who isn't willing to put effort into self-improvement be interested in you? Are you so arrogant that you think you're worth being with, even though you're not worth putting effort into yourself?
It starts with you, bud.
>>
>>57603948
You buy into Hollywood, pop songs, and probably anime too much. If you don't want to be alone, grow some balls.
>>
>>57603714
>But I want a gf who will motivate me to become a better person

I just showed up here to shitpost but you seem like a decent guy, and I've known a few who are like you.

Here's a pretty cruel misunderstanding that no one will ever correct for you outright: men and women are not equals in a relationship. You may want to have a happy and loving intimate relationship with a woman but if you bring that straight to the table she'll be turned off. Nobody says it outright but it's the honest truth. Women don't want to save or help a man, they want to be saved by a man and lose themselves in his masculinity. If you want a gf you can't play the role of a NEET looking to improve himself: you've got to already have some cards you bring to the table to win the woman over.

That's not to say that true love doesn't exist, or that you can never have a happy and fulfilled relationship. But if you want to have your emotional needs met in a relationship, you've got to be the man who intrigues the woman and makes her want to be protected and saved by you. Basically you need to be your own man who wants her on top of what you already have, not an incomplete man who needs someone else to be complete. It's the opposite for her: she's fine being needy and madly possessive as long as you have what it takes to protect her.

tl;dr: Nobody gets a gf to stop becoming a NEET. You have to stop being a NEET, then you get a gf. If you need motivation just think of the gf you want to have.
>>
>>57603990
It's kind of hard to become successful where I live and around the kind of people I'm around though

I just want to move to s new place with a gf, is that so much to ask for?
>>
>>57603948
why would a girl go out with a NEET autist who literally has nothing to offer in a relationship?
you expect her to pay for the apartment while you get a job?
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>57604082
I can pay. As I said I have over $25k saved. Maybe a gf who also seeks self-improvement and is in a similar position?

>>57604035
I guess that makes sense...
>>
>>57602477
>move into apartment with together

LOL, it's the other way around bud. Girls are looking for a bf with apartment so they can move in.

So start saving money and buy an aparment, then finally maybe you will be able to lure a girl.
>>
>>57604139
I-im not giving up hope tho
>>
>>57604039
>It's kind of hard to become successful where I live

Success can be a lot of things. You don't have to be a CEO to be "successful." If you work out, cook, are active in community service and have a passionate hobby you are already more interesting to women that a good portion of the slobs that are you there today. There are very few situations in life where you cannot accumulate new skills and improve yourself.

Also, if on the off chance you actually decide to do something more daring than make a tfw no gf on /int/, just remember you won't grow out of your robot phase overnight. They'll be a period where sometimes things are awkward and you don't know what went wrong. Don't let that keep you from moving forward. Making mistakes is the only way you become proficient at something: you're just here because you stayed on your computer while others were out there making mistakes. You just have to go through the same growing pains while you're older.
>>
>>57604243
Thanks man.

I really think I'm going to stick around until about the end of next summer, trying to gather more money and the shit I need then moving to a new area and cutting everyone off.

Getting really tired of being dragged down by my degen family and shitty friends, I just don't know how to get started somewhere new desu.
>>
>>57604035
t. huge faggot
>>
you can be a drug loving hippie with "i don't care about any shit" attitude
a lot of women will support your lifestyle as long as you keep not caring about anyshit
>>
>>57604584
You know, I might pick up this habit tbqh.
>>
>>57604431
That's good to hear. Deciding to move forward is always by far the hardest part of escaping NEETdom, because the chance of success is the lowest. If you can decide you want to improve yourself, you've already done the hardest part. Everything else may require more effort but you're a lot more likely to succeed at it.

Also, I can't say I know anything about your family life but unless your family is truly abusive to a criminal extent cutting them out is a bad idea. It will cause a lot of discord and strife with some of the only people who are obligated to be there for your entire life. More to the point it's not a psychologically healthy move. Avoiding things and people that cause you trouble is a delaying tactic, not a solution. If you want to move forward in your life you need to deal with it when it's in front of you.

That's not to say that your family are angels and you should be ashamed for thinking something like that. Trust me, I know there are some real pieces of shit out there. With that said, I know "nobody is perfect" is a cliche but you can only expect so much of other people, even your family. They may be terrible but even if they are awful people it's still a good idea to be involved with them. Make sure they know what you think and know what works and doesn't work for you, but there's something to be said for loyalty to blood bonds, even if that bond is to someone less than savory. If nothing else they didn't kick you out while you were NEET, which is more than a lot of families around the world would do.
>>
File: 1459748965151.jpg (229 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1459748965151.jpg
229 KB, 600x1067
>>57602548
>not NEET and no gf
>>
>>57604732
It's a really long story and I could write for a long time but they really were awful. Pretty much fucked up my whole life in numerous ways as much as it is an /r9k/-meme to say.

Tbh I think it has to be done, cutting everyone that is. But I'm not sure where to get started.

How do you even find non-sketchy roommates and get the shit you need for life? I wish there was a guide written on this.
>>
>>57604701
Dont do drugs senpai, act like you dont care its easier. Picking up bad habits wont help you only worsen your situation.
>>
>>57604866
Being high is unironically the only time I actually feel happy
>>
>>57604039
>It's kind of hard to become successful where I live and around the kind of people I'm around though
IKTF
Still, I would not have found my wife if I hadn't made it a point to prioritize self-improvement and try frequent, casual dating. I started a band, got serious about my shit job, took some classes, and just generally tried being the best me I could be. You don't have to act like those autists on /fit/; just start with little things. After about 9 months with this approach to life, my entire life had improved.
Carpe diem, bruh.
>>
>>57604925
I feel that, I drink alot but i control it. If you can control it thats fine, dont be a pure stoner or push harder drugs. Its all in moderation, if you cant go more then a few days without it you gatta cleanup your act
>>
>>57604816
>not a NEET
Yeah, but you're probably ugly and uninteresting. There's always a reason.
>>57604866
Drugs are fun, and most people can do them relatively free from any seriously negative consequences.
>>
>>57604946
I was one of those "autists on /fit/" a while back.

Was finally getting my shit on right...

Needless to say it pretty much collapsed and I fell into some shitty things I'd rather not talk about desu. Makes me cry thinking about it sometimes.

>>57604975
I only do drugs once in a while. Just kinda sad that the only time I'm happy is because of opiates
>>
>>57605012
>Needless to say it pretty much collapsed and I fell into some shitty things I'd rather not talk about desu. Makes me cry thinking about it sometimes.
Yeah, the all or nothing, super regimented attitude they promote there is pretty unreasonable. You'd have to be autistic for it to work.

Really, here's the best advice I could give: stop using sites like 4chan, reddit, etc., and don't consume media that promotes an escape into fantasy.
>>
>>57604837
You know your situation better than anyone. Only you can make the decision you feel is right. With that in mind, remember that there are very few situations in life where burning bridges works better than just shutting the door. You never know how you or your situation may change in the future. Something along the lines of "I need some time to develop independence and grow as a person. I want to become self-sufficient so don't contact me or come visit me. I'll contact you all in 1 year" is better than "I hate very single one of you, never come near me again or I'll blow your brains out." You never know when you might want to reopen that door. If you don't, you never have to. If you want to, it's there instead of permanently gone.

>How do you even find non-sketchy roommates and get the shit you need for life? I wish there was a guide written on this.

Unless you have people you already know, it's frankly not really possible to know in advance. You may want to try rooming with someone else who seems respectable. Make sure to keep your shit straight and uphold your part of the bargain, you don't want to be the one getting kicked out for being sketchy.

There are also lots of guides online to help you learn how to do stuff like pay bills and get a job. But just remember that reading is only so useful and actually doing things is your objective. If you find yourself delaying looking for a job or an apartment so you can "learn more" about doing it and do it perfectly the first time, unplug your computer immediately and just go do it.
>>
>>57605092
I wouldn't say that.

Financebrah and the other people in /SIG/ were some of the most helpful people I've met until mods kept deleting the thread on each creation, even though it has undoubtedly helped tons of people.

And after not having anyone with a head on their shoulders to consult for advice I made a lot of bad mistakes in combination with other things
>>
>>57605154
Then go somewhere more serious. You're mining for pearls in a sewer.
>>
>>57605118
Thanks.

You're definitely right about the "less reading, more doing" part. That's probably a major flaw of mine as well as a lot of people's.

By this upcoming October - November I'm packing my shit and leaving. Should give me enough time to earn more money and gather some skills. I could probably even do it now but I just want to make sure it's as smooth as possible and I don't need anyone.
>>
File: 1356505586223.gif (662 KB, 314x174) Image search: [Google]
1356505586223.gif
662 KB, 314x174
>>57605248
God speed anon. You're on the right track.

One last word of advice: don't change things too radically and too quickly. Changing your life is a lot like changing your diet: if you psych yourself up and go nuts right from the start you'll wear yourself out and quit because you think you can't do it. That how most diets get abandoned and most NEETs go back to the basement. Ease your way into it. The mind is your biggest obstacle to making your way out there, and if you can overcome that, the physical aspect will fall into place.
>>
>>57605473
But that's my biggest problem, desu I should just get up and go. Too much planning is partly what kept me in such a situation for so long

You make and make plans and then just don't follow through because all you did was plan and not enough executing desu
>>
>>57605686
Then don't plan just wing it. Conceptualize your destination and just go.
>>
>>57605686
You're thinking in extremes, which is a common problem for someone in your walk of life. People who end up in your situation usually do so because real life real life requires a lot of nuanced and moderate thinking, and people who gravitate towards extremes don't adapt well to it.

Essentially what you want is both: start improving yourself and accumulating skills NOW but don't decide your fatal flaw is too much planning and walk out of you house tomorrow with just the clothes on your back and the intent to make a fortune.

Start out small, like learning how to cook, but DO it and do it everyday. Focus on developing your skills until you can get out there. Your intent should be getting out and staying out, which means doing it right.

In short, act now but don't try to do everything at once. No one gets off the couch for the first time in years and successfully runs a marathon. Act consistently and with initiative,but don't get so overwhelmed you freak yourself out. This is a big problem with NEETs who sometimes don't have strong emotional constitutions. Your goal is to become independent permanently. Go as fast or as slow as is needed to achieve that end, don't swing from one to the other so fast you get the same result as before.
>>
>>57603714
>a couple dozen thousand
who says this lmao
>>
>>57605931
Thanks familia, I just wish I got started earlier ;-;

Oh well better late than never
>>
>>57602477
How old are you, op? Did you finish uni?
>>
>>57608151
20, I never went.
>>
File: 1459936063201.jpg (57 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
1459936063201.jpg
57 KB, 584x960
I was dreaming about kissing this dutch South African girl on a boat, for a whole minute, until I woke up to find myself kissing my pillows instead.

Kill me
>>
File: 1447786702053.jpg (1 MB, 2443x2859) Image search: [Google]
1447786702053.jpg
1 MB, 2443x2859
>>57602477
>tfw finally got something like a gf
But she's an exchange student who leaves the country at the end of the semester.

If she likes me I must be likable right lads?
>>
>>57608240
I had a dream I was eating some qt's pussy and my pillow was wet when I woke up
>>
>>57602477
>Tfw girl
>tfw can't find a decent bf because there are drunk bydlo around
Feels bad
>>
>>57608314
If it's a Russian bitch then she wants citizenship and you're an easy target.
>>
>>57608387
There are millions of desperate Americans, Europeans, Chinese or Japanese who would marry you. You dumb bitch.
>>
>>57602477
When will canada stop ruining this fucking board honestly they're fucking vermin they're a plague on my existence and they are destroying /int/
>>
>>57608398
Nah this one was American, I think greencards are worth more than nz citizenship.
>>
>>57608436
But why they can't find gf in their country? It means t something's wrong with them aswell
>>
>>57608436
please don't fall for pedojews bait
>>
>>57608456
Fuck you faggot go fuck some sheep
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.