[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to learn the Polski?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1280px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (6 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png
6 KB, 1280x800
What's the best way to learn the Polski?
>>
There is none, just give up m9
>>
>>57602394
I'm just using duolingo and youtube videos but that''s definitely not the best way
>>
>>57603377
Don't use the Polish Duolingo course. I actually don't have a problem with Duolingo, but the Polish course is horrible.
>>
Why the fuck would you want to learn Polish?
>>
>>57604638
Unless it teaches wrong information, I don't see what the problem is?
>>
>>57605253
Some of the sentences are awkward ones that no one says in real life, some sentences just have better ways of saying it, and a lot of correct (sometimes better) answers were not accepted, at least when I tried the test. Some of this may have been fixed by now, but, when I tried it it was already out of beta, so, I don't have much hope in that, especially considering how the Ukrainian course was outright abandoned at a certain point.

Of course you don't see what the problem is. You're still learning Polish, so you wouldn't really have any way of knowing.

Just out of curiosity, why are you learning Polish?
>>
>>57605564
To a complete beginner it feels like a good way to get familiar with the language but that makes sense, do you know any good alternatives for it then?

I'm learning because I want to go to Poland possibly to study maybe to live, and because of muh heritage (mix of Ruthenian, Polish, and Lithuanian)
>>
>>57602394
>learn the Polski

Learn how to speak English first you stupid cunt.
>>
shnzv swenzs wwwljnewwloz
>>
>>57605888
> do you know any good alternatives for it then?
Well, no, because it's already my first language. I mean, if you REALLY want to learn Polish you could take a course in real life taught by a native.
>>
>>57602394
polski, not the Polski. It's adjective.
>>
Play CS:GO on european servers
>>
Why would you want to learn useless language you nigger
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.