[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/int/ colony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 4099068.jpg (89 KB, 663x444) Image search: [Google]
4099068.jpg
89 KB, 663x444
Why cant anons buy an island or big land in africa or somwhere else and build a colony? Yes, without nigras.
Why do nigras have the best lands yet dont use it, all they do is drink cow urine.
Is there any country selling its land?
>>
Nein.
>>
>>57601026
Art thou nigger, friend?
>>
>>57600997
>in africa
Enjoy your extremely poisonous nature, deceases, parasites, predators, +50C in shadow, no water.
>>
>>57601103
You have never been to africa.
Only equatorial africa is as you described, but sa nand other non landlocked countries are very good- heaven on earth.
We could let companies to open their laboratories to test human genome modifying, cloning, crispr, banned A.I. experiments
>>
Our islands in the south are practically virgins, besides the biggest one (ChiloƩ island).
>>
>>57601166
>We could let companies to open their laboratories to test human genome modifying, cloning, crispr, banned A.I. experiments
Only if you create a country which you legally can't.
>>
>>57601097
Nein.
>>
>>57600997
>>>pol>>>
>>
>>57601262
There are countries selling whole islands, i hope if you buy it you can create one.
Also infrastructure, in order to create it faster we could just use murrikan box houses or trailers
>>
>>57601166
>banned A.I. experiments
Yeah pretty sure that's not a thing
>>
>>57601176
You really cucked us there, but then again, we cucked you taking all of the oriental Patagonia. Guess we are even :^)
>>
>>57600997
Not in Africa but it's a plan:
http://fishbowl.boards.net/
It'll never get off the ground though kek
>>
All authority comes from violence. Lets take a look at a random country. You break its laws, and it sends its police or military forces to violence your ass.

You need to stockpile the violence before going out to make your country. So you would need a lot of people who know what they are doing. Engineers, chemists, physicists, medical people, and ofcourse soldiers. Most of 4channers are absolutely worthless and lazy tho. 100 of 4channers would have the same violence capacity as.. 2 trained engineers who can make machine guns. Hell you might even get forced out by the niggers with their spears.
>>
Wilders wants to sell our Caribbean Islands, like Aruba and Curacao, to Venezuela.
>>
>>57601493
There are plenty of people and coalburner white wimminz visit them every year.
Also thanks to you they know about medicine so ut impossible to control their population
>>
File: 2013_07_03_mict_bir_tawil[1].jpg (103 KB, 533x380) Image search: [Google]
2013_07_03_mict_bir_tawil[1].jpg
103 KB, 533x380
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hala%27ib_Triangle
>>
>>57603089
that would be a terrible place to live I think
>>
>>57603089
Yeah except it's de facto part of Egypt
>>
>>57600997
Because the UN would cry racism and send NATO troops to bomb your ass
>>
Wasn't there some group that wanted to buy land in Namibia? And before that some guys on /k/ I think wanted to buy a warehouse in Detroit.
>>
>>57601325
You can't just create a sovereign state. Some yank Neo-Nazis tried to steal an island from Haiti and got wrecked.
>>
>>57600997
>implying /int/ users are not worthless scum whose only life achievement is getting several (you) s
>implying we can have stability in our colony while int population 7 males for every 4 males
Stop having a wet retarded dream or shill on /pol/ because they tend to attach these kind of retarded dreams
>>
File: 14571254684060.jpg (266 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
14571254684060.jpg
266 KB, 960x1280
>>57606923
>go to pol, nazi scum
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.