[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a young western woman dating a Bosniak organized criminal,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 540x720
I am a young western woman dating a Bosniak organized criminal, former sniper who has killed 300 Serbs ask me anything
>>
>>57598677
>I am a young western woman
Americans are neither western nor white
>>
>>57598677
proof in the pudding
>>
Why didn't your boyfriend kill more s*rbs when he had the opportunity
>>
>>57598707
GABAGOOL?
>>
>>57598722
He had to let his buddies in his companija have fun too
>>
>>57598713
I unfortunately cannot post proof my little gook friend, I want to remain anonymous. I am scared of him
>>
File: siege of sarajevo.jpg (2 MB, 2272x1400) Image search: [Google]
siege of sarajevo.jpg
2 MB, 2272x1400
..no 300 Serbs in total died in Yugo wars, meanwhile half of your country got rekt ayy

Man imagine if we just randomly started naming our kids Xi Ping or Jin Jing or Shi Shuo or some shit. That's how retarded Bosnians (that arent from Republika Srpska) are. A bunch of goatfucker wannabes. Why are you speaking Serbian and not Arabic? Why was Tvrtko, founding king of Bosnian kingdom a Christian? These are the questions no Bosnian has ever answered.

Fuck off to middle east or learn to live normally you damn tards.
>>
>>57598973
>..no 300 Serbs in total died in Yugo wars

Lmao
>>
>>57598973

Kebab removed from the premises.

Thanks serbian bro. Fuck that bitch or whoever the OP is.
>>
>>57598973
I do agree Bosnians are islamicized Serbs tho (but wouldn't say that in front of my bf!). But they are the best kind of Muslim and should be an example for all Muslims, even though I as an outsider think it's sort of weird that they are so into their Turk invaders
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>57599148
>>
File: 1413339156250.jpg (145 KB, 526x568) Image search: [Google]
1413339156250.jpg
145 KB, 526x568
>>57599058
Well its true. Bosnians even fired the first bullet of the war. But after their armies got slaughtered they turned the whole story around, made it about "muh innocent women and children" while in reality 90% of all corpses were military aged males in active warzones.

They went full ISIS and got put down, dont know why my country gets so much shit for it.
>>
>>57599205
Most Bosnians I know do not hate Serbs as a whole. Only the Chetniks from the hills who sperged. My boyfriend fought alongside many Serbs!
>>
you are a whore dating some "exotic" person
fuck off and die
>>
>>57599610
Maybe but I'd never date an Italian if that makes any difference
>>
desu i got to knew bosnians, they re not better than your average turk
>>
>>57598973
Why are Serbs, Croats, and Bosniaks butthurt all the time? Everywhere I see them, their ranting at one another even though they're all the same
>>
>>57602199
Bosnians are deluded Serbs. They cant explain why they speak Serbian instead of Turkish or Arabic, they cant explain how was their first king and founder Christian.
Conflicts started when religion of peace started their usual bullshit, you know, the stuff with pajamas and machine guns. Luckily there is a strong correlation in being a retard and being a muslim, so they couldnt really do much, half of them died.

Now, about Croats, its mostly history. For example they tried to steal Tesla, guy whose all brothers served in Serbian army, whose father is an Orthodox priest, and who wanted Serbian March played when he died.
Also, they kinda lost their country and exist only thanks to Serbia. Nazis annexed them, Austro-Hungarians annexed them, they basically never even existed on any historical map of Europe, until Serbs liberated them and gave them their freedom back. And what did they do with it? Stabbed us in the back and declared war on us.

Basically we created Croatia and it was a mistake.
>>
>>57598677
>ask me anything
give me dollars
>>
>>57598707
Whiter than you'll ever be, frienderino
>>
File: 1458753079843.jpg (95 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458753079843.jpg
95 KB, 768x1024
>>57598677
no you're not
saging desu
>>
>>57602745
Interestingly enough it's true
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.