[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THE PRAIRIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: shit.jpg (64 KB, 220x187) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
64 KB, 220x187
Almost everything west of Ottawa sucks (though some parts of Ontario are good). BC is full of hippies, Australians, and Asians. But the Prairies are the absolute shittiest part of the country. Anything good about Canada is in the East. The "US but colder and shittier" applies 100% here, way more than anywhere else.

>no culture except pierogies and drunken natives
>high crime rate
>everyone descended from 1900s immigrants with no connection to canada's history
>cold, dark, and depressing as shit, no landscape aside from some mountains in alberta, hardly any trees, no syrup
>people are the exact same as prairie americans in lifestyle, mentality, way of speaking and manners
>act like they are the lifeblood of the country and that everyone else is trying to tear them down

inb4 "muh equalization"
>>
>>57594561
Can we annex them?
>>
>>57594586
why would you want to?
>>
>>57594645
oil
>>
File: 252626.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
252626.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
Shut up, Toronto.

You don't know shit
>>
>australians
Huh?
>>
>>57594688
fair enough but that's just alberta and that is the only redeeming quality.

>>57594740
>toronto

"Almost everything west of Ottawa sucks"

>>57594794
thousands of aussie tourists, college students and backpackers go there every year. the ones who hate canada on /int/ i suspect are the ones who can't afford to go.
>>
File: 2015-FederalElection.jpg (205 KB, 590x430) Image search: [Google]
2015-FederalElection.jpg
205 KB, 590x430
>>57594845
So what are you a maritime welfare queen?

lol nice job voting exclusively for Cuckdeau. Amazing how election maps are so good at representing the good and shitty parts of the country
>>
>>57594959
t. oil neet

Did your girlfriend leave you for a Newfie or a chug?
>>
File: canada-west-4.jpg (180 KB, 415x566) Image search: [Google]
canada-west-4.jpg
180 KB, 415x566
>>57595024
lel

I have already won at life by being born in the best part of the best country. There is nothing you can say to bring me down
>>
>>57595169
name one good or unique thing about the prairies other than a plurality of them voted for the cons in the previous election
>>
>>57594561
Don't bully the plains!!!!!!!!
>>
>>57595235
>implying voting for that Jew Harper is a good thing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.