[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why was this thread deleted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: why.png (168 KB, 1081x598) Image search: [Google]
why.png
168 KB, 1081x598
why was this thread deleted?
>>
i dont know
>>
>>57594554
theres something going on here..
>>
Jannies are getting butthurt
>>>/j/
>>
>>57594622
>It wont link
Check it for yourselves
boards.4chan org/j/
>>
>>57594532
It was offensive to me and I rightfully informed the proper authorities. Don't let it happen again

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank our moderators and janitors for doing such an excellent job. They do great work and I'm proud to have them on the team
>>
>>57594734
Why do you cum into socks?
Why not use toilet paper?
Did you ever accidentally put on your cum sock?
>>
>>57594789
>Why do you cum into socks?
I find the sweaty cotton to be quite erotic
>Why not use toilet paper?
The papery sensation ruins my orgasm
>Did you ever accidentally put on your cum sock?
Yes, once when I was younger, but never again,
>>
because it wasn't a cancerous circle-jerk general
>>
>>57594905
What did you do when you put on your cum sock?
How do you get rid of the cum once it is in the sock?
Did anyone ever find your cum in a sock?
>>
The janitor exists, and he's American.
>>
File: simon-cowell-orgasm-face_nc.jpg (35 KB, 424x555) Image search: [Google]
simon-cowell-orgasm-face_nc.jpg
35 KB, 424x555
I literally just cum on myself and pull my pants back up. It turns to liquid soon enough.

>dat fishy pee-pee bleach smell after a few days

Ain't even a NEET.
>>
/cum/ with the stefan molyneux op was also deleted
>>
>>57594969
>What did you do when you put on your cum sock?
I place it on the floor and relax, allowing my erection to subside
>How do you get rid of the cum once it is in the sock?
I hand wash it in my bathroom sink
>Did anyone ever find your cum in a sock?
No, that's never happened
>>
File: 1438336379060.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1438336379060.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>57595017
>Ain't even a NEET.
nah you're just a disgusting piece of shit :D
>>
>>57594789
>Why do you cum into socks?
Only idiots who don't have money or a an SO do this
It's pretty much a fucking meme for a reason
>Why not use toilet paper?
I always just bought condoms and used them, but a kleenex works. Toilet paper just doesn't work as well imho
>Did you ever accidentally put on your cum sock?
No, because I don't have one

>>57594532
>Cumming into a sock
See above

>red plastic cups
They're just fucking disposable cups, they're not that big of a deal. Nobody gives a shit about them.

>wearing shoes inside
Only do this when I have company over. I see it as rude to take off your shoes around them because of the slight possibility that your feet stink (mine don't, but what I really fear is that other people will follow my lead and that their feet will stink). Also feet (even with socks on) tend to gross me out.

>Can't drink in public
Yes we can, we have bars
Though, I do feel like there could be greater FREEDOM in the area of public drinking, so I can't argue with this one too much.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.