[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, anon. I have got some time and can spend it with you here.What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Police-women.jpg (102 KB, 658x440) Image search: [Google]
Police-women.jpg
102 KB, 658x440
Hello, anon.
I have got some time and can spend it with you here.What do you have in minds today?
May be you have got some problems?
I can listen to you and may be give some advice if you will need them, of course.
>>
File: 1455468084981.png (88 KB, 331x315) Image search: [Google]
1455468084981.png
88 KB, 331x315
no problems i just like russian posters that arent posting for +10 rubles, have the best talks with you guys on here
>>
>>57592259
Are you sure, that those people, which posts for 15 rubles (not ten, 15 :) ) can be here? For what?
>>
>>57592324
theres a couple of them

one of them starts threads and just posts anti american pictures

another one always posts about how the enntire world is going to stop speaking english and switch to russian and french language

those are the ones i recognize
>>
>>57592499
oh, it looks not good.
We have got this persons on russian side, a lot of them, they are not clever and posts really unbelivable things. Don't know who listen to them, from my point of view, they don't influence on anything, only spending money for nothing.
>>
>>57592611
it doesnt bother me i find it funny
>>
>>57592324
How can i be hired to post patriotic Russian posts for 15 roubles?
>>
>>57592664
What interesting you can tell to me?
What you did today?
>>
>>57592742
You should to write something like "Eu quero um pouco de vladimir money, por favor" to russian embassy.
>>
>>57592747
i just went to work and came home bud

what about you??
>>
>>57592823
I've reinstalled my linux and had a good time with child. I have got a lot of free time this week, and last as well. So I am doing nothing interesting mostly - just learning new it features, languages, spending time with family, doing some sports, meeting with friends...
>>
>>57592945
idk man that's pretty interesting to me. seems like youre a good dad if you bring up spending time with your kid. im jealous tbqh i had just got out of a long term relationship with someone who i thought i was going to marry and have kids with and im jealous.
>>
>>57593062
Don't worry, you will meet more pretty person in future. It is ok. Just one more step in your long life. Anyway life road very long and interesting.
>>
>>57592945
What distro
>>
>>57593276
gentoo-like distro (calculate linux)
>>
>>57593324
Website says it's for servers, do you have website or something?
>>
>>57593413
no there you can find desktop versions as well.
I have some websites, but them all on vps.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.