[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what would you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Preguntask.jpg (102 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Preguntask.jpg
102 KB, 960x720
And why?
>>
>>57592030
None of them, I got it first. It's mine, now fuck off!
>>
>>57592030
Give it to the zombie and leave the bus
>>
A, breeding is the best thing a woman can do
>>
A for not being a coalburner
The rest can sit in the back.
>>
>>57592030
I have a car and I would never ride public transportation with all the nignogs and homeless.
>>
>>57592030
There is 3 free seats clearly in the picture
>>
>public transportation
>>
Whoever shows up first.
>>
>>57592030
I would just get out of the way like I'm looking at something in the street and let them choose
>>
Old People > Pregnant > Broken Leg

This is the Right order
>>
The pregnant woman of course
>>
>>57592030
The woman with the baby, because buses suck and nobody likes standing up, especially a woman with a baby that could fall out of her hands.
>>
>>57596005
This.
>>
>>57595220
>Netherlands are so cucked that non-coalburners are an unusual thing
>>
>>57592030
None. Fuck them, got mine
>>
Easy B anybody who picks different is subhuman scum
>>
>>57592030

no one. since i sat there, and for as long as i sit there, the seat is mine to give. i deserve it because it is mine. if i choose to give it to someone else, that is my decision.

fuck bullshit social obligations.

>nothin personnel
>>
There are DESIGNATED SITTING SEATS down the front of the bus for A, B, and C. I always sit up the back or stand.

But I haven't used a bus in a few years now, so whatevs yo.
>>
>>57597235
>>57596005

>on the bus for college
>some old grandpa stands near me
>he looks very ill
>I give him my seat
>some chick appears
>he gives her his seat and proceeds to hit on her for the rest of the ride
Never again I giving someone else my seat.
>>
>>57592030
I would literally just get up and go to the back of the bus without saying anything.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.