[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First try no Slavic Nordic anons i am not a jew i am imigran
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 20
File: 4L_Ttv23c8u.jpg (112 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
4L_Ttv23c8u.jpg
112 KB, 800x585
First try no Slavic Nordic anons i am not a jew i am imigrant Orthodox slav from ashdod i hate jews

ITT we post legendary old or new aryan runs acts of white Paganism songs bands with this 100% war bad guys woriors like lord of the ring atmosphric black metal/death metal/vikings/slavic/angry/valhalla/odin/valas/svarog/mitologija/Slavija/vojna/war/vinland/birka vikings/constantinopol/Balkan/gods/Paganism/

I Wana to make a CD (pic related) with all songs that qualify to feel Like i am a badass evil etno figter going in a war to kill the good guys and free our pagan white race
i Wana feel Like its the End of this era all the world become pitch black no sun no moon no light at all and it's really cold and sad winter
Dubs name the CD or vinyl or cassette thet you had

I'll start with some Latin and Cyrillic evil J. R. R. Tolkien feel songs :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FVnH-OcwNk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luFCBdS5PAs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EDn5N3A8AQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDOaayEoG5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgiVz9SyCwk

>inb4 fuck Judaism Islam and Christian propaganda lets go back to the pagan darknes era :) you all are birka woriors and this is our saga to kill nigers Muslims and Jews :)
>>
File: 4L_RUDOdmFU.jpg (187 KB, 600x506) Image search: [Google]
4L_RUDOdmFU.jpg
187 KB, 600x506
Bump with boobs
>>
>>57589181
i didn't read the OP but bump for this pic
>>
>>57588921
>I hate jews
>Used the aliyah
Mossad agents have been dispatched to your location.
>>
File: 4L_jfLBiIt6.jpg (66 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
4L_jfLBiIt6.jpg
66 KB, 470x313
>>57591651

Op here I'm sorry my baltic friend but you're in a thread for militant white supremacist black metal master race who often sing about murdering people (minorities as well as fellow band members because white supremacists are violent but i Like them) and i Like burning churches and if you think this is edgy lol That's why you lost in war world 2 and you baltic weak slav

Try coming to a viking slavic black metal show in southern russia i am a nazi so i will Wear my bright red ' and go to beat the shit out of you ' with my armband and you see what happend. You'd be lucky if all you get is a bottle smashed on your empty baltic head my baltic weak friend That's why you lost to pycь and Пoльшa you dont have a дyшa

Now brothers post black metal :)
>>
>>57588921
I'm not Jew and also Russian but you're kind of a piece of shit and why we have a bad name here. We have equal rights and are allowed to stay here and you live in a beautiful city. Why hate Jews but live in a Jewish state? Just move to Russia. Being an anti Semite in Israel is beyond retarded.
>>
>>57592830
Holy shit you are one of the stupidest people I've ever seen post here. Just wow congratulations because that's an accomplishment.
>>
File: 4L_AOTvXgDY.jpg (63 KB, 1053x1024) Image search: [Google]
4L_AOTvXgDY.jpg
63 KB, 1053x1024
>>57593322
תגיד מה השם שלך ו שם ה משפחה שלך כי אים שינית את שם שלך לשם יהודי אתה אחד מהם אז אין לי על לדבר איתך .
>>
>>57593646
My name is not Jewish and my Hebrew sucks so I'm not even sure what you're trying to say. Your posts just scream autism though. What did a mizrahi bully you? How do you even live here hating Jews and being nazi? You probably have no friends that way, pretty sad man. I like it here, much better then the hell hole known as Ukraine. If you can't appreciate how much better life here is then you're just bydlo trash. Oh and black metal sucks dick and is the most Virgin of all metals. Thrash and punk is where it's at faggot. Go paint your face and call satan
>>
>>57588921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYmNbaNWv-k
>>
>>57588921
im a roman catholic nazi and would like to revive paganism in europe as well while creating a new era of very cold and sad winter for the white race
when is the club meeting
>>
YOU FUCKUNG L
>>
File: goy.jpg (35 KB, 211x211) Image search: [Google]
goy.jpg
35 KB, 211x211
>>57588921
>remastered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPjnV-JGM6s
>OG KVLT TOILET RECORDINGS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcsVp0A4Vik

t. finnish metal autist
>>
>>57594374
Wardruna is based as fuck. Where are the bandmembers from?
>>
>>57588921
>>57592830
Wow Isralel, can you get any more bydlo than this ?
>>
>>57594145

>my Hebrew sucks

w-what?
>>
File: joohhoh.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
joohhoh.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
>>57589041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdy3Mlljsy8&nohtml5=False
bumping with the best album this century.
>>
File: 4L_OfzWldwx.jpg (120 KB, 1078x986) Image search: [Google]
4L_OfzWldwx.jpg
120 KB, 1078x986
>>57594145
Hahahah I am from Укpaинa to I work us a progromist but me gf from poland I have a lot of friends i love you slavic bro I only hate jews not all Jews only the black one thet look same us Arab with big noses

And if I tell you my story you will hate them to

I am 24 now so Bcoz all my Russian Polish Serbian friend died in army I killed 10 Arabs bcoz they killed my friends in a war thet was in here
And only I staid a live but still they put my to jail bcoz I killed them :( and protected this shit land fuck isral

And I am not stupid i an realy smart I can speak Russian Polish and Serbian
>>
>>57594621
Norway.
>>
>>57594637
>be Ukrainian
>hate my country men
>hate drunks and Byblos
>most the intellectuals of Ukraine were Jews
>be 1/8 Jew
>move here to escape them
>every 1/8 Jew bydlo does the same

They're ruining my city damn it

>>57594730
I'm not Israeli or Jewish and I work for an America Company in English
>>
File: jooohohohoh.jpg (788 KB, 2560x1714) Image search: [Google]
jooohohohoh.jpg
788 KB, 2560x1714
>>57594755
wrong pic lol, theres some tits XDD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsr0pwihGto&nohtml5=False
>>
File: 1328967476921.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1328967476921.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>57594899

>pogromist

you genocided people?
>>
>>57594899
My gf is Jewish and that means my son will be Jew (she's preggo) so I started being jidf now.

Anyway, yeah mizrahi Jews can be shit but some are really nice guys to. I hated them at first but now smoke weed with a Moroccan and Libyan Jew all the time. They're like blacks, some are niggers and some are really funny and friendly.

Tell me more about the story though, did you kill them in a time of war or attack? My cousin killed 2 Arabs and didn't get any jail time so I'm confused. Every government is shit though, Ukraine is worse man. My father was beat by cops for not wanting to pay them extortion money and then thrown in jail.
>>
File: 1423503422099.gif (2 MB, 404x375) Image search: [Google]
1423503422099.gif
2 MB, 404x375
>>57593389
DUDE GETS LEGIT MAD in the internets ::::::::D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DjnTkDAF0E&nohtml5=False
>>
>>57595173
A man plants the seed and the mother just nourishes it.
Your son will be a poserkike xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwAI04ckakE
>>
File: 4L_rE2SKVGv.jpg (189 KB, 807x576) Image search: [Google]
4L_rE2SKVGv.jpg
189 KB, 807x576
>>57594145
I am More successful than you could ever dream slavic bro you stupid cuck don't you get it the black jews control all this the tv the news the power the gas will take your girls all blong to them not you and I was like you at first I hate Russian love Americans and izrael but after the war here I get it no one give a fuck about you if you die or be a live no one you are alone go work go die be good but they still will hate you and call you a goy also I probably own more property than you but I am sad my entire family are in russia like my brother bronislav and my sister in ukraina in kiev and my mom in Belarus how can I move from Israel ?? I am stuck here with this agly big nose faces
>>
>>57595248
I'm not mad, just a pagan orthodox nazi in Israel speaking Hebrew saying he'll beat other whites if he sees them sounded super retarded.

Now knowing he served in the Israeli army that only makes it more lulz. You have a Christian pagan Slav nazi who hates Jews but speaks Jew speak and literally fought for them. You can't make this shit up famalamadingdong
>>
File: 1437556472855.png (9 KB, 861x318) Image search: [Google]
1437556472855.png
9 KB, 861x318
>>57595466
>You can't make this shit up
someone just did tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IqcSVQNWpc&nohtml5=False
>>
>>57595453
I don't believe you...
White Jews own everything here and I get Jew girls no problem and never had a brown Jew steal one. Most white Jew girls laugh at how upfront they are and like how I can actually talk to them without yelling ayyy habibi

You don't sound smart at all, and usually successful people don't feel the need to randomly brag on anon site. No one calls me goy either and the girls here are really qt. if you wanna move and are so rich just buy a plane ticket, no one is keeping you here. Especially moving to countries where people lie they're Jewish just to escape and not knowing how only shows me even more that you're not smart or rich.

Look man, no government gives a fuck about you. None. Israel is the same as everywhere but with Jews. Politicians suck, some people are shit, and you have to work. If you think life in the shit that is Eastern Europe is better then you're literally retarded. I have a good life here, a good job, good friends, and a gf I plan to marry with a kid on the way. So I like it here despite all the shit. I don't believe your story either, but if it's true you're just unlucky as fuck because my life here has been easier then slaving away in Ukraine.
>>
File: 1426689960405.jpg (159 KB, 796x827) Image search: [Google]
1426689960405.jpg
159 KB, 796x827
>>57595764
>White Jews
lol
>>
>>57595580
Probably but I've met Russians living here that hate Jews and Russian Jews living here that are "nazi"
I even pass by a building covered in swastikas and 88's on the way to work every day. People like this exist
>>
>>57595928
Ashkenazi Jews. I've met some blonde haired blue eyed Jews and I've met a Ukrainian that looked like an Arab here. Shit I've even met a ginger Pali once. You never know what to expect here
>>
>>57588921
Peste Noire
Satanic Warmaster's first album
Goatmoon
Veles
Kreator's Pleasure to kill album
Maybe some early Burzum
Vordr
There are more but I just got off of work and am too tired to think of any more
>>
File: 4L_Y9kTCVOe.jpg (103 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
4L_Y9kTCVOe.jpg
103 KB, 540x720
>>57595173
If your gf Jewish her baby will be a black eyes niger you lost my friend you are dead my friend now the Jews will like you you are one if them now change your name to yakov and wear a black hat and kipa dibil blayt and go read tora katastrofa blat
My gf is polish so my son will be 50%polak 50%rus feel good I speak in my home with friend only Polish Serbian and Russian
I speak Hebrew only outside Whan I need it
My son name will be slavic name not Jewish name never I don't balive ther prapaganda I see the real face of war now it's your torn my Ukrainian master race slavic friend thet wants to be a Jew and his sell his son to the big noses Jews

Fell sad Ukrainian thet want to be a jew and have a niger jew helf son
>>
File: 4L_v9mhAQT8.jpg (88 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
4L_v9mhAQT8.jpg
88 KB, 1000x600
>>57595764
No the whites here are Slavs to them my friend and they not control shit the niemiec Jews thet have run from Germania are controlling everything time will tell you my friend

Now post black metal :)
>>
I'm always down for some good ol NSBM
https://youtu.be/IhBuRjCexKE?list=PLJoExm2xDFj8w8h96tFcRqwmi7OeOHadY
>>
>>57592830

Then why not go to /pol/?
>>
>>57596187
My gf is blonde and green eyed retard, you're the reason I want nothing to do with Ukrainians. Ukranians have big noses and dark hair too, half the time you can't even tell the difference. >>57596641
More proof your retarded, no Slav with a single brain cell would be a nazi, who equated you with Jews and thought you're subhuman and killed more of you then anyone.

You can't even spell right and sounds like an edgy kid who get bullied by Jews and your stories are bullshit. Please move, we don't need more retarded bydlos here. I bet you wear track suits and drink outside liquor stores.

There's literally nothing more retarded then a Slav with kike roots being a nazi. You would've been double burned. You sound even dumber then a mizrashit Jew.
>>
>>57597102
Geez shlomo, turn your anti-semitism radar down a little a realize he's making a funny.
I swear at least 90% of kikes have to be on the spectrum
>>
File: 4L_7AYdnPrl.jpg (265 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
4L_7AYdnPrl.jpg
265 KB, 700x700
>>57597102
I More successful than you could ever dream to be but I lost all my friends good friends and if you say your sexy gf have green eyes she's not jews my gf was from polska her imię name is agniaszka shes not Jewish

Don't you get it Israel have a lot of pepole from russia from Poland from ukraina beliving they are jews but in real they are not bcoz they are white

Real jews are short niger come from Germania and Africa they evil and they control evrything rotenberg Rosenberg rozenstien nemes like this time rather will tell you
>>
File: 4L_aGy2Dhfa.jpg (92 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
4L_aGy2Dhfa.jpg
92 KB, 400x600
>>57597102
Szimon You are traitor to the Ukrainian and etno Russian master white race katastrofa prosta and I don't have track shits I don't drink vodka and I don't smoke I look like a a viking a told you all raddy I have long long long hair and blue eyes I am tall as hell I can get any girl I want but Israel killed me with ther prapaganda like ther doing to you now my friend it's ok if you saing yes yes yes yes but the moment you will say no you are finishd time will tell you go work for them Whan they are not working go help them but they will never help you time will tell you
>>
File: 4L_3Eczo3Jy.png (420 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
4L_3Eczo3Jy.png
420 KB, 640x960
russia with hate to nigars and muslims muslims
Russia and Serbia wil remove kabab yes

>I love this girl she look like my polish gf
>I love russia
>i love Serbia
>I love Poland

Slava putin :)

I am on love with her i will kill all muslims and shitskinsssss for her :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LbBrq-Lu3mw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j59BiLwdNO8

Post old death metal acts guys
>>
File: 1423405528448.jpg (83 KB, 960x916) Image search: [Google]
1423405528448.jpg
83 KB, 960x916
>>57597757
>I swear at least 90% of kikes have to be on the spectrum
Yeah... and ppl call us autistic.
>>
File: 4L_iFvqFfwu.jpg (412 KB, 1900x1134) Image search: [Google]
4L_iFvqFfwu.jpg
412 KB, 1900x1134
>>57599226
Op here I love you Finland as a Ukrainian i dont want to kill slavs i hate only the real Jews not the fake one the real short black agly big Noses Jews the one thet control evryything here i guss this Ukrainan guy will become a fake jew will change hos name to Yakov and shit and sall his son to them feel sad for this triator

Post black metal Finland i know you have good atmosperic bands :)
>>
Black metal is gay desu
>>
>>57592830
Godspeed you zuchu
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.