[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Europeans would rather convert to Islam than to pledge to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1442725781319.png (160 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
1442725781319.png
160 KB, 450x433
>Europeans would rather convert to Islam than to pledge to the EU flag
>>
what's so wrong with islam anyways?
>>
>>57587612
everyone would.
>>
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE US OF A
AND TO THE NATION FOR WHICH I STANDS
ONE NATION UNDER GOD INDIVISIBLE
WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL

Does that sound right? Did it off the top of my head, haven't actually pledged in 6 years
>>
>>57587636
>what's so wrong with islam anyways?
>>
>>57587730
Cucken.
>>
>>57587764
political views != religion
>>
>>57587730
3/10
>>
>>57587612
>>Europeans would rather convert to Islam than to pledge to the EU flag
That doesn't even make sense. EU is a driving factor behind the islamization of Europe.
>>
>>57588259
Islam isn't just a food & dance thing. Islam is laws, politics, the way of life. Take your head out, from the sand Alejandro.
>>
>>57587612
They're one and the same.
>>
>>57588629
we could say the same about christianism

but the reality is that it's not necesarily like that. it can be separated from the state as well.

and I have to say - they're pretty similar religions

I won't see huge differences between a christian and a islamic europe
>>
>>57587612
you are European
>>
>>57589062
Another flag, I agree. Islam and Christianity are no different, just read the text. Islam even has Jebus.
>>
The EU was created solely so that major forces would only have one institution to lobby instead of dozens. It deserves death and nothing less.
>>
>>57587730
Wrong, it goes "I pledge resistance to the grass that hides the snakes of America".
>>
>>57589062
Islam is more like Christianity without the New Testament which made it more moderate, and Christianity without the New Testament is literally Judaism. Islam CAN be separated from the state, but it almost always isn't. Most majority Muslim countries have sharia based law, and often an absolute monarchy as well. Even Israel which was founded on the idea of a "Jewish State" is secular, while almost all neighboring countries aren't. Christianity has gone through years and years of reforms. If you take the Bible and especially the Old Testament at face value it's going to seem pretty brutal, but most people don't. Some majority Muslim countries are able to have a secular government, however, like Turkey. However, many in the Middle East, Arabia, and North Africa still use Sharia courts which result in people being stoned, beheaded, and even being crucified after death. If all Muslims were more like Turkish ones who are more moderate then I'm sure people would be more comfortable with them. Islamic culture in general is just different from European culture, while Europe prides itself on forward thinking and acceptance, people are being stoned to death for being gay in the Middle East. The concept of women's rights is almost alien there, were women are forced to cover themselves and obey men at all times, while in Europe they could walk around completely naked and not get killed, raped, arrested, or otherwise assaulted. A lot more questionably moral practices in Islam like arranged marriage and marriage of adults to children. These may have been problems in Europe if you were living 200+ years ago, but human rights have expanded greatly since then. Basically any religion is okay if it's practiced in moderation, but that's where the problem lies, Islam isn't practiced moderately in the Mid East and North Africa, and that's where the refugees come from.
>>
>>57590603
This quote comes to mind when talking about this issue
"Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs."
>>
>>57587636
This is honestly the worst bait I've ever seen
>>
>>57589062
Every word in the quran is final, holy, and must be obeyed. A religion where a large part of the followers think that apostates should be stoned, shariah should be the law, blowing yourself up to kill the kuffar and followers of other Islamic sects is okay.
Don't live in a dream world; Islamic reformation is not going to happen any time soon. Islam is not a religion of peace, the only religion of peace is Janism.
>>
fuck the EU
>>
>>57590741
>bait
if you say so
>>
>>57589284
good post
>>
File: ethan.png (1 MB, 3000x1536) Image search: [Google]
ethan.png
1 MB, 3000x1536
>>57587636
What
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.