[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is auto racing only popular in the South in the US?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Why is auto racing only popular in the South in the US?
>>
The sustainability plague makes it inaccessible anywhere else
>>
>>57586467
Its the only way they can get justification for driving Japanese automobiles and destroying American economy.
>>
Because we have better things to do with our time than watching cars drive in a circle for several hours.
>>
File: miss_conservative_2015.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
miss_conservative_2015.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>i'ma see them cars crash real purdy
>>
>>57586538
funnily enough, back when Toyota was first allowed to make cars for NASCAR and there was outrage about it, I read a piece on BBC Sport about how more of the production for the Toyotas took place in the US than any of the American brands competing.
>>
So what is nascar, are there regulations? Teams build their own cars? Based o what, like current muscle cars or free for all whatever you can shove in there?
>>
>>57586668
those are some masculine fucking legs and feet. If you cover the top part of her body it looks like the bottom of a Greek statue.
>>
>>57586467
We have dirt tracks and drag racing all over the midwest.
Dirt track racing is popular, have it every friday and saturday night.
Towns of even 10,000 people will have a track.
>>
>>57586677
>So what is nascar, are there regulations?
You drive counterclockwise until you crash.
>>
>>57586848
kek
>>
File: chilling bourbon.jpg (79 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
chilling bourbon.jpg
79 KB, 960x720
>>57586467
South right here and now.,.,.

Gambling and backround noise.
>>
>>57586761
But why can't you into rally then?
>>
>>57586677
I watch it, but really don't know the basic engine rules.
Pretty sure all chassis and bodies are the same.
Engines are V8, not sure about displacement.
There is CFM restrictions for the air intake.
All must use same tires. That's about all I know.

>>57587083
That only seems to be popular in a few places here. I don't know why, I like watching it on TV, but it's not really as much of a spectator sport like NASCAR is.
>>
Because the North is leftists and most leftists only care about hybrids and pigfat autotragic crossovers
>>
>>57586467
imagine if they went absolutely bonkers for once and drove around the track clockwise
>>
>>57586467

Look up places in the US with a population that enjoys auto racing

Then look up the places in America that are still in denial about the harmful effects of burning gallons and gallons of gasoline in order to watch rednecks go around a loop.
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2048
>>57587294
Why do so many Europeans like auto racing then?
>>
>>57586668
This is what your average "southern belle" looks like.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.