[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This one American state is more relevant than 80 percent of European
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
Why are Europeans such garbage?
>>
>>57585341

Because they're tiny and economically insignificant for the most part.

THough to be fair, Switzerland probably has a better quality of life than any American state
>>
That one american state is more relevant than 99 percent of the rest of America
>>
at least we have running water
>>
File: 1459874656184.jpg (47 KB, 689x602) Image search: [Google]
1459874656184.jpg
47 KB, 689x602
>>57585417
>>
>There are American states that'll be uninhabitable in your lifetime

Lmoa.
>>
>>57585341
This one American state is also shittier then 80% of European countries.
>>
>>57585445
kek
>>
>>57585550

T. redneck scum or butthurt northerner.
>>
>>57585651
>Butthurt about having running water and reasonable housing prices.
Lol
>>
>California
>relevant
>>
>>57585651
The only ones butthurt in this country are Californians after getting pegged by their chubby Mexican mistresses.
>>
>>57585718
It's important as a containment zone for suicidal liberals
>>
>>57585921

>"hurr, California is so liberal, amirite guys"
>birthplace of Pentecostal revivalism
>Ultra-"they took our jibs" in the Southern half and central valley
>muh state of Jefferson, those darn Sacramento commies
>murdered more Indians than almost any other state
>zoot suit riots
>internment camps.
>>
>>57586286
60% of Californian voters went for Barack Obama in the last two election.
Nobody legitimately thinks California is homogeneously liberal, you're just a lot more liberal then not.
>>
>le no water meme XD
>>
If California was a country and never part of the US would be way less relevant
>>
>>57586757
If California was a country it'd actually be a Mexican state by now.
>>
>>57585417
No its only ~11% of the total American Relevance
>>
>>57586757
No we would still be a world superpower
They are the biggest state economically etc etc but we are still leagues ahead of everyone else without them
>>
File: 019284564.jpg (9 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
019284564.jpg
9 KB, 400x224
MMMMMMMMM OH MAN WAS THAT REFRESHING

TOO BAD CALIFORNIANS CAN'T ENJOY THIS BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO GAY AND RETARDED TO COME UP WITH A CONTINGENCY PLAN FOR SEVERE DROUGHT DESPITE LIVING IN A DESERT AND ELECT MEME ACTORS TO BE GOVERNOR INSTEAD
>>
Anyone from California?I want to ask one question.
>>
>>57587997
sure
>>
>>57587785
It's literally raining here right now
>>
>>57588089
*raining mexicans
>>
>>57588061
I have relatives in California, Fair Oaks.So Fair Oaks is village or city?Just interesting.
>>
>>57585506
Nevada is already virtually uninhabitable. Seriously, aside of like two small shitty cities, its just inhospitable desert.
>>
>>57585651
I lived in LA, it was shit and the people are shit
>>
>>57588470

>LA jews
>not the worst people in LA
>>
>>57585341
Mexicans
>>
>>57588351
It's a small town.
>>
>>57587541
California would be less relevant, not the US

What I mean is that the union of the states makes them powerful, if all states had been separated from the beginning they would all be less important than they are now
>>
>>57588351
It's a suburb of Sacramento which is a medium sized city.
>>
>>57585341
California is definitely the best state, while New York is the best city.

Most people here are just misinformed, we'll leave it at. You can speculate all you want, but it's moot if you don't have any comments to make that are actually based in reality.
>>
>>57589067
>California is definitely the best state, while New York is the best city.
been to both. They are overrated as hell
>>
>>57589187
>t. poor person
>>
>>57589067
tbqfh I love NYC, but it's not the best city. Austin TX has my vote

>>57589187
Tbh just going to NYC for a trip doesn't do it justice. There are too many neighborhoods and small little shops and areas to explore for even a lifetime
>>
>>57589660
>Austin TX has my vote

I live in Austin, and I made the original comment. It's OK, but it's more of just a intermediary city.

Great local food and beer scene, but New York just does all of those things better. All of the good points that Austin has, New York does it ten times better.
>>
>>57589820
I was born here too, I guess I've just become apathetic for this place.

I used to love it here, but the city has shown no interest in the long haul so I feel it's a waste of time to keep investing here.

The new 10-1 council is shit.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.