[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday's thread was a success so here it's again:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
Yesterday's thread was a success so here it's again: White Latin American thread

Americans are welcome if they behave.
>>
>>57583952
""""""""""""""""""""""""""White"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>57584543
Way to kickoff the thread lad.
>>
AFTER EVERY FIGHT! JUST APOLOGIZEEE! AND THEN I'LL MAYBE LET YOU TRY ROCK MY BODY RIGHT!

EVEN IF I WAS WRONG...

YOU KNOW I'M NEVER WRONG!

WHY DISAGREEE? WHY? WHY? DISAGREE BABYBEEE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>57585471
Gently fuck off.
>>
>>57586705
DON'T HAVE A DIRTY MIND! JUST BE A CLASSY GUY!

BUY ME RING, BUY, BUY ME A RING BABYEEEEEEE!
>>
>>57586789
You are crazy.
>>
>>57583952
Why did you change the color of México again? Does it makes you insecure that there are very few >White people in México? Why did you paint it the same color as USA?
>>
File: Central Mexican crowd .jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
Central Mexican crowd .jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
>>57590314
> Very few >white people in Mexico

You fucking what?
>>
> HOL UP
*lights una vela*
> SO U BE SAYIN
*turns off The Simpsons *
> WE WUZ WHITE AND SHIET
>>
INFERIORITY COMPLEX: THE THREAD
>>
File: OYpzZ1x.png (156 KB, 1188x974) Image search: [Google]
OYpzZ1x.png
156 KB, 1188x974
>>57591089
Yep, very few. Only 9% of your country's population is considered White. Why did you had to modify that map like that?

Does it make you feel bad or something?
>>
>>57591422
he'll keep shitposting as long as you keep replying
>>
File: ancestry.jpg (90 KB, 859x542) Image search: [Google]
ancestry.jpg
90 KB, 859x542
Does being Neomexicano count as white?

I have blond hair, brown eyes, kind of olive skin that doesn't really burn easily, and for some reason can't roll (can only flap) my R's despite speaking Spanish as long as I've been speaking English.

Pic related, 23andkike results.
>>
File: preview.jpg (511 KB, 1299x2000) Image search: [Google]
preview.jpg
511 KB, 1299x2000
>>57591422
That map has to be wrong, how can Mexico be only 10% white when genetic studies show Mexico is pretty much the same as chile genetically which is said to be 40-50% white at least? Please explain my costa rican friend
>>
>>57591867
That map is not wrong and the "data" you are posting validates it, I understand that you probably dont know how to read it or probably just ignores that colour symbolism it uses, but then again, I dont get why it makes you feel bad that only 9% of Mexicos population is White, I mean, you are known around the world as THE Mestizo country.
>>
File: Mexico.jpg (51 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Mexico.jpg
51 KB, 800x600
>>57593061
>Can't explain
>the coloring between Mexico and Chile is the same
>says some dumb bullshit instead

Yeah, that's what I thought.
>>
>>57593587
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/mx.html

http://www.britannica.com/place/Mexico/Ethnic-groups

>9 to 20% of the population

I dont see the problem tho, who thinks of México and thinks of White people?
>>
>>57593840
>Continues giving non-sequitors

Explain why Mexico is 10% white when is genetically the same as Chile >>57591867
wich is said to be around 50% white, can you do it or not?
>>
>>57594020
That map is about ancestry, not about who is White, Black or Amerindian, something very different. I suppose the problem here is that you dont know the meaning of the word and dont know how to read the "maps" you are posting. Pretty sad.
>>
>>57594092
So according to yourself, if a Mexican and a Chilean have the same ancestry. One is white and other don't? What's the logic that you've used to reach this conclusion?
>>
>>57593061
Mestizo is not a race.
>>
>this thread again
>>
>>57583952
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.