[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Europeans think Britain needs them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 615x409
Why do Europeans think Britain needs them?
>>
It's more like the EU needs Britain desu.
>>
>>57580878
Do we?

They should leave, maybe then the EU will finally die
>>
>>57581378
This
>>
why did he have that crash
that photos made me crack up
>>
Why do Brits think Scots need them?
>>
>>57581884
the pilot tried to kill him
>>
File: 1279787643443.jpg (245 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1279787643443.jpg
245 KB, 450x600
>>57581884
>>
>>57580878

They say that because they want us. We donate fucking loads to the EU and the poorer countries benefit.

However, Brits unfortunately think we need the EU too (when we don't). They are paralyzed by fear.

Honestly, I don't think there is ANY way we will vote out. It will probably be 'In' 60 - 40 'Out' or similar. There are just too many uptight cunts in this country to allow a glorious thing like independence to happen.
>>
>>57580878
if Brexit happens the economic capital moves to Amsterdam
Please do it.
Please go in recession to give NL another golden age, UK.
>>
>>57582051
lmao
who is this
was he the pilot?>>57581969
>>
>>57580878
Adios, don't let the door hit you on your way out.
>>
WE DON'T.

WE WANT THEM TO LEAVE SO THEY CAN STARVE.
>>
>>57582337
no dublin
>>
A successful Brexit creates a precedent, which could probably condemn EU to dissolution.
>>
>>57582687
Amsterdam is the most fit to be the economic capital (great infrastructure, also closest to the biggest European internet servers)

I'll fight you for it.
>>
>>57582782
Don't forget it is the most like London concerning racial makeup.
>>
>>57582770
It was nice for you guys while it lasted I guess. When was the last time Europe wasn't at each other's throats for this long? was it the crusades?
>>
>>57582770
The EU will either not die, or be revived within a few years of it's dissolution.
I can't honestly imagine Europeans wanting to live without an EU now days.
>>
>>57583014

After Napoleon. Theres a peace in europe after every major war.
>>
>>57582770

This if Britain doesnt implode, every time germoney tries to fuck a european country they'll just leave. My bet will be on Greece or Poland next.
>>
who /federal europe/ here?
>>
>>57580878
The real question is Why did we let them join EU ?
>>
>>57583110
well I personally believe that this trend of creating big common markets can't be reversed or stopped anyway. It's how the capital works today.

But the current EU (or better the current project of european unification) can't probbly whitstand a successful Brexit. Problem is what awaits us in between.
>>
>>57582554
He's the big dog of the EU. Nigel Farage frequently plunders his anus in talks.
>>
>>57584789
The worst thing that could happen is that the large political side of the EU dies and everyone joins the EFTA instead.
Common market and free movement of people will probably survive somehow.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.