[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have white people ever been on the right side of history? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 21
Have white people ever been on the right side of history? I mean they've existed for quite a long time so they must have done something not totally evil in that time, right?
>>
File: 1436908803376.gif (273 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
1436908803376.gif
273 KB, 189x189
Anime.
>>
File: 1454807335867.png (594 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1454807335867.png
594 KB, 878x900
>>57579824
>>
File: 1444022633986.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1444022633986.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>57579968
The japanese are not white.
>>
File: aerf.jpg (168 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
aerf.jpg
168 KB, 900x1200
we are superior white asians, and not piggu
>>
>>57579778

>Have niggers ever been on the useful side of history? I mean they've existed for quite a long time so they must have done something not totally useless in that time, right?

Your own people sold you to slavery and constantly have horrible violent ethnic wars and dictators. Stop blaming the white man for your failures.
>>
>>57580295
>white people are still this dishonest about history to put down others out of their insecurity
Kingdoms sold POWs into slavery, not their own people.
>>
>>57579778
Whites are the most benevolent people in the world.
>>
You can, without fail, determine how desirable somewhere is to live by the proportion of niggers there.

I'll let you guess which way the correlation goes.
>>
>>57580295

Jews did slavery and still do today.
>>
>>57579778
White people never did anything evil. They just did everything better.
>>
>>57580485
Why do white people complain about being called racist when everywhere that's predominantly white, especially when anonymous, is full of sentiment like this?
>>
>>57580404
According to white ""history"". Those who study REAL history see the white christians as the devil they are.

Even to this day they misrepresent Islam in their countries and media.
>>
>>57579778
>Created the computer, world wide web, and even website, that you're using to claim we've never done anything good
>>
>>57579778
That's nonsense - white people have made all the history
>>
>>57580701
one only needs to check medecine advancements that save/d the life of so many non whites around the world to know that whites are angels sent on earth by god himself.
>>
>>57580378
Still black kingdoms selling blacks. I'm my even white but the whole evul wyte man thing is getting real old

>>57580552
'No'

However some black countries and Muslims countries still do and Brazil was one of the last countries to end slavery. So again not whites. Now go back to Somalia you smelly nigger
>>
>>57580800
You weren't even considered white until a few decades ago.

>>57580795
Non whites contributed to those projects too, but of course researching your claims before spouting bullshit is an evil cultural Marxist plot against cis white males.
>>
>>57580892
>hurr blacks solds blacks into slavery so it's proof they're inferior
>BUT BLACKS WERE NOT THE ONLY SLAVES, ONE OF MY 64 ANCESTORS WAS AN IRISHMAN FORCED INTO INDENTURED SERVITUDE BY THE BRITISH, HOW DARE BLACK PEOPPE ACT LIKE THEY HAD IT WORSE!!!
>>
>>57580690
Why do niggers complain about being called sub humans when all their countries and cities they reside are violent shitholes? Why do niggers still act like they aren't just as racist as everyone else and most people like their own kind better? Why are niggers too dumb too see everything they say can be said about them as well?

>>57580701
>misrepresent Islam

Fuck off paki curry nigger. Islam has just as much evil as whites. Forgetting your role in slavery? What you did in Sudan or Congo?
>>
File: Indian On New Years, 2030.jpg (71 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Indian On New Years, 2030.jpg
71 KB, 600x800
Keep those (you)'s coming, white boys.
>>
Britain forced Arabs and Ottomans to give up slavery, so there's that.
>>
>>57580938
>whites contributed

Yeah and blacks didn't

>>57581004
Yeah I didn't say that lol and Jews were slaves too. I don't even think blacks are subhuman, just tired of you playing the victim evil whitey bullshit when you do the same shit. I'd troll a Jew the same way. Maybe grow up and have some self accountability and you won't be a failure?
>>
>>57581044
Lmao says Israel. The masters of massacring children.

Another cog in the machine of white devilry.
>>
File: 1458950779403.jpg (63 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1458950779403.jpg
63 KB, 592x492
>>57581163
>tells people to grow up
>takes bait seriously and can't just ignore it
>>
>>57581163
It is mostly "african" americans that act like that.

Real africans have a better pperspective on that in general.
>>
>>57581209
It's always hilarious when Muslims pull the children killing line. You dirty sand niggers kill more kids then anyone. Besides I'm not white and neither is like 75% of my country. Nice try but you're still an uneducated sand nigger leeching off a white country but complaining about them. At least I'm not a hypocrite and live around my fellow brown man.
>>
>>57580892
>'No'

"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.

"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the 'triangular trade' that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England and converted into rum for sale in Africa. Isaac Da Costa of Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's, and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late 1760's and early 1770's dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."

Dr. Raphael discusses the central role of the Jews in the New World commerce and the African slave trade (pp. 23-25):

SEVENTEENTH AND EIGHTEENTH CENTURIES JEWISH INTER-ISLAND TRADE: CURACAO, 1656

During the sixteenth century, exiled from their Spanish homeland and hard-pressed to escape the clutches of the Inquisition, Spanish and Portuguese Jews fled to the Netherlands; the Dutch enthusiastically welcomed these talented, skilled husinessmen.

http://www.rense.com/general69/invo.htm
>>
>Ah, yes, because there is a "right side" and "wrong side" to history and life works by writing the wrongs of things nations did

Ah yes, fantastic. When are we going to punish countries for the

Achaemenid Empire
Afsharid Dynasty
Akkadian Empire
Aksumite Empire
Almohad Dynasty
Almoravid Dynasty
Armenian Empire
Ashanti Empire
Aztec Empire
Babylonian Empire
Bruneian Empire
Buyid Dynasty
Caliphate of Córdoba
Carthaginian Empire
Chera Dynasty
Egyptian Empire
Ethiopian Empire
Fatimid Caliphate
Ghaznavid Dynasty
Han Dynasty
Inca Empire
Islamic Empire.
Empire of Japan
Kanem Empire
Kara-Khanid Khanate
Khmer Empire
Mali Empire
Mongol Empire
Northern Yuan Dynasty
Omani Empire
Ottoman Empire
Pandyan Empire
Srivijaya Empire
Umayyad Caliphate
Uyunid dynasty

Or is it just white people that have done bad things?
>>
>>57581232
What bait nigger? I don't care and I'm not white, it's you who took my bait.

>>57581281
I know, but they're spreading their evul witey shit to our Africans slowly as well. Muslims are way worse anyway, being slave holders, racist, minority killing, anti Semitic who kicked Jews out their houses and constant starting ethnic cleansing but crying about Israel and the white man while mass immigrating to their countries. Worst people of all time.
>>
>>57581544
Just ask them where all the christians are that were majorities in syrian cities 60 years ago.
>>
>>57581450
The no was and still today you dumb nigger...
Yeah some white Jews did and they weren't the majority but so did none Jewish whites, Arabs, and other blacks.
So once again you proved nothing and should sudoku.
>>
>>57581614
>>57581544
PS:

If I find out that I am partly jewish one day (which is not a high chance sadly) I emigrate.

I hate how my government shits up our future with immigrants.
>>
File: brazil dance.gif (2 MB, 360x414) Image search: [Google]
brazil dance.gif
2 MB, 360x414
>>57580892
>'No'

>The role of Jewish converts to Christianity (New Christians) and of Jewish traders was momentarily significant in Brazil[104] and the Christian inhabitants of Brazil were envious because the Jews owned some of the best plantations in the river valley of Pernambuco, and some Jews were among the leading slave traders in the colony.[105] Some Jews from Brazil migrated to Rhode Island in the American colonies, and played a significant but non dominant role in the 18th-century slave trade of that colony; this sector accounted for only a very tiny portion of the total human exports from Africa.[106]
Caribbean and Suriname

>The New World location where the Jews played the largest role in the slave-trade was in the Caribbean and Suriname, most notably in possessions of the Netherlands, that were serviced by the Dutch West India Company.[104] The slave trade was one of the most important occupations of Jews living in Suriname and the Caribbean.[107] The Jews of Suriname were the largest slave-holders in the region.[108]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery#Atlantic_slave_trade
>>
>>57581638
Also there are ethopian jews, funnily enough.
>>
>>57581310
Israel is a European apartheid state. It's modern day colonialism and should not exist.
>>
>>57581527
>Or is it just white people that have done bad things?
yes
>>
>>57581281
Fuck off Nigger

>>57581450
SOMALINIGGER
>>
>>57581614
They'll just say "MURICA RADICALIZED US USING DA JOOZ WUZ GOOD BOY WHI DINDU NUFFIN AND LIVED IN PEACE BEFORE" seriously worst people of all time.

>>57581662
You ethnic German? How bad you want to get in, because say hypothetically I knew people that could get you citizenship here using my Jew tricks, what say you?
>>
File: 1459484770608.png (3 KB, 221x160) Image search: [Google]
1459484770608.png
3 KB, 221x160
>mfw whites still try to argue with non whites who are mentally inferior people and whites expect them to be logical and objective
>>
>>57579778
> white people
> is American

You mean White* Anglo-Saxon Protestants.
>>
But White amerucucks fought a war against themselves that ended slavery and look at Africa where there's still loads of slaves
>>
>>57581747
Why do you even try to post here you dumb sand nigger. I'm Libyan Jewish, I work with Muslims and they go to my college and 75% of Israel isn't white. Too hard to comprehend nigger? Everyone have full rights and Europe has nothing to do with us now. Go play your Muslims victim card on Reddit you child raping scum.
>>
>>57581872
Sex slavery still exists in a lot of white countries. It's only Mauritania where slavery is still legal iirc, and it's India with the most slaves, not Africa (not 100% sure about that though).
>>
>>57581784
>>57581766

Still thinking between Liechtenstein and ISrael, But thanks for the offer, man.

Also yes, ethnic german.
>>
>>57579778
If it weren't for white people conquering and colonizing the world we in the Americas and the niggers in Africa would still be living in huts and sacrificing goats to the gods.
>>
>>57581638
>no was and still today

Ooh, getting butthurt by facts.

>Thousands of slaves in Israel, global study finds

http://www.timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/

>Police bust women-trafficking, prostitution ring in TA
Network smuggled Russian and Ukrainian women into Israel and ran brothels in luxury high-rises, investigators charge
By Times of Israel staff November 29, 2015, 3:04 pm

http://www.timesofisrael.com/police-bust-women-trafficking-prostitution-ring-in-ta/
>>
File: 1399002934152.jpg (105 KB, 800x586) Image search: [Google]
1399002934152.jpg
105 KB, 800x586
Right side of history =/= the loser

White people are the first people to end slavery
White people's inventions and discoveries drastically raised the quality of life for all people on Earth, even their own slaves.
White people invented the concepts of democracy, freedom, welfare, the internet, and subsequently your right to complain about white people not 'upholding' concepts before they'd even invented them yet. Concepts that they literally invented to your direct benefit.

Non-whites don't have to cuck to us. Like, you should be proud of your heritage. Sorry about all that bad stuff that happened that was the result of us winning too hard. Every people on Earth used to do those practices, we just did it last because we were the only ones that realised it was immoral after we just won the entire world.
>>
>>57582133
PS: How would you do it, just out of interest?
>>
>>57581992
>Sex slavery still exists in a lot of white countries
ah but it doesn't exist or is much much worse in non white countries, thank you for opening my eyes nig
>>
>>57582266
Literally WE WUZ: the post. Several empires before bad abolished slavery. Several places engaged in philosophy and valued things like freedom of religion (India)/property rights (Haudenosaunee)/etc etc. White people just silenced people of color by force through colonialism to claim they wuz the best.
>>
>>57582419
Please, tell me about sex slavery in Japan. Oh wait.
>>
>>57581925
Disgusting zio-nazi racist. Israel is Nazi Germany 2.0.
>>
>>57582508
They treat palestinians better than arabs would treat israelis.
>>
>>57580378
>POWs
I thought they was kingz n sheeit
>>
Everybody is shitty. Stop dwelling in the past like a bunch of fucking faggots because your own present-day circumstances are so shitty.

Rather than try to live off the misgivings of your ancestors or those who wronged them, go out and make something of yourself.

Whatever happened to the concept of a legacy?
>>
>>57582545
Thats not incompatible. A handful of royalty was captured and sold into slavery. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_Ibrahim_Ibn_Sori

Although the vast majority of the time the enemy leaders were killed to demoralize the other POWs.
>>
File: Smug NWA.png (101 KB, 484x491) Image search: [Google]
Smug NWA.png
101 KB, 484x491
>white people sincerely believe they are genetically predisposed to being psychologically superior
>they have nothing better to but argue over bait from people they believe to be psychologically inferior
>>
>>57582489
Ah yes they were very nice in ww2 they are on the right side of history, idk why people say nigs are dumb you're completely changing my perception
>>
>>57582437
Give me more examples of empires that abolished slavery, please?

>Several places engaged in philosophy and valued things like freedom of religion (India)/property rights (Haudenosaunee)/etc etc
Maybe those places valued those aspects of freedom and rights, but they didn't have the whole package and that's a really the important part here. It's not like any of these concepts are exclusive the white people, they were just invented in the west (though sometimes invented independently elsewhere. Moreover, for how long did they believe in those things? Certainly Indians and Pakistanis didn't believe in freedom of religion when they were getting independence from the UK (what was that, the 1950's?). That's why they had to be separated. They were poised to massacre eachother. And I swear, there would be nothing weaker and falser than blaming white people for that.

>Literally WE WUZ: the post.
The reason WEWUZ is a meme is because black people didn't remotely do any of the things Black Israelites claim they did. I described things that white people in history factually and categorically did.
>>
File: 1347757902307.jpg (29 KB, 230x238) Image search: [Google]
1347757902307.jpg
29 KB, 230x238
>>57582855
>mfw white people invented black people as a joke
>>
File: Smug Indian Fixed.png (281 KB, 1131x1015) Image search: [Google]
Smug Indian Fixed.png
281 KB, 1131x1015
>>57582927
Persians abolished slavery.

Stay in denial about the accomplishments of people of color though, white servant.
>>
>>57582927
>Give me more examples of empires that abolished slavery, please?
Me again. For the record, I completely believe that happened in different parts of the world, I just don't have the examples. But proving it was done anywhere non-white before the colonial era honestly doesn't prove much to me. Certain white countries abolished slavery early on as well. It doesn't really break my case.
>>
>>57582903
>believing Korean propaganda about their government run brothels
I thought white people were supposed to be smart...
>>
>>57583042
See
>>57583056

But also, then Persians practiced slavery later under their caliphate, so I mean.

Look m8, it isn't to say non-whites didn't accomplish anything. It's not even to say that some non-whites accomplished things it took white people centuries to get on top of. What I am saying is that this modern world where slavery is considered broadly immoral was built on the back of white intellect. We put together all these concepts of freedom and rights that you value and allow you to do what you're doing right now and we gave them to the world.

You pointing out that Persians, as a people, abolished slavery for a time and then relapsed back into it really doesn't make anything I said untrue. I'm sure there were places that had democracies for a little while too, but whites were the only people that made democratic models capable of sustaining balanced and long-lasting civilisations.
>>
>>57583404
White people also expanded slavery to an unprecedented scale, and after they "abolished" they still enforced forced labor in their colonies, but didn't call it slavery because it was just "taxation". They only opposed slavery in their propaganda to justify enslaving even more people.
>white people in charge of being intellectually honest
>>
>>57583573
Yeah, America has a brunt to pay for that and I'm not in denial of it, but it doesn't invalidate all the other good things white people have done all around the world, and it only represents one group of white people when there are many more.

But also, gotta point this out, but expanding slavery into where? I get that you mean we made slavery more of an industry, but in terms of geography, we expanded slavery into places where slavery already existed. Native Americans and Native Africans certainly understood the concept and had already practiced it through their histories.

Even when we talk about the expansion of slavery to industrial levels, it isn't entirely true that whites pioneered that. Empires all around the world have always subjugated entire peoples once they conquered them, often selling huge chunks of them into slavery, effectively wiping them out from the face of the Earth as ethnic groups. White people were, however, the ones to do that last.

Why wouldn't the cruelties of humanity be brighter in your mind against white people? We were the last to practice these horrible things. The collective memory of mankind is too short.
>>
Why are white people so easy to bait? Does it stem from the insecurity of knowing the facts aren't on their side and that's why progressives are winning?
>>
>>57584013
>why progressives are winning?

progressive haven't won anything, this is just capitalism changing it's ideological framework to suit it's postmodern globalist practices.
>>
>>57583971
Nope. Not all native Americans and Africans practiced slavery. In fact colonists in the Americas had considered some tribes to be savage BECAUSE they didn't engage in slavery and therefore wouldn't comply with the political system white people were trying to force on them. In Africa, they expanded slavery so much that population growth effectively stopped for a few centuries due to the lack of agricultural workers. But sure, whitey dindu nuffin.
>>
>>57584207
>Nope. Not all native Americans and Africans practiced slavery.
And some white people didn't too. What's your point?

If you're going to blame all white people collectively for the crimes of certain groups of white people, as I am allowing you to do rhetorically, then why can't I do it back to you?
>>
>>57581209
Get the fuck out of my country
>>
>>57584324
Because the idea of whiteness was created by white people to act as a collective, while blackness was created by whites and forced on blacks (who had different identities before) to justify oppressing them as a group. I'll stop generalizing whites when people stop identifying as white.
>>
>>57582855
non whites are nothing more than jesters for the whites. if they aren't parked in zoos we give them white made music instruments and have a laugh
>>
>>57584448
And black people still identify as black. Not only that, but you've identified people of colour as if they were a group themselves. Shall I blame all non-whites for the crimes of other non-whites? Of course not. That's a truly absurd argument. If I didn't identify as white, but instead as 1/16 native, 1/16 Swedish, 1/8 English, 1/4 Spanish, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 German (to completely make something up), would I be 1/4 responsible for the holocaust? and would I need my Spanish self to apologise twice as much to my native self as my native self needs to demand reparation from my Spanish self? This entire game you're playing is ludicrous.

Why wouldn't I defend my whiteness if you're attacking it? Whether or not I have ancestors that practiced slavery in this country (which I literally don't), you're attacking me by implicating me into a larger group.

Okay, so I'm not white. I'm the ethnicity of my parents. I'm just defending white people because I think they're on the right side of history.
>>
>>57584781
>I'm just defending white people because I think they're on the right side of history.
Or rather I should say that I'm defending the actions of other people in history that you consider white.
>>
File: arendt.png (250 KB, 523x686) Image search: [Google]
arendt.png
250 KB, 523x686
>>57582532

Sure, but he is right that Israeli, particularly the early ideological Zionist movement was all about establishing an Ashkenazi-dominant culture in Israel based on what would today be considered extremely racist.

It continuous to this day, though now under a different ideology, but still similar, and in essence based on genetics.
>>
>>57579778
Pretty much all significant inventions from airplanes to cellphones have been done by whites. Have niggers invented something other than beats by dre?
>>
>>57582133
I'd go with Lichtenstein desu

>>57582224
Yeah those weren't facts you retard. Why do you always obsess over Israel? You think every country doesn't have sex slaves including yours? Yeah Russians live here that get used by mafia, it has nothing to do with government or the type of slavery we're talking about. Do something useful with your life instead of cherry picking facts about a country thousands of miles away that you have no clue about

>>57582331
I know Russians with connections, let's leave it at that so the Mossad won't knock on my door

>>57582508
>maybe if I ignore his post and just keep repeating the same thing it'll further my arguments

Further proof Muslims aren't human and have no reasoning. Disgusting pedophile following cult of rapists.

>>57582587
Best post so far

>>57584013
>nigger makes thread every day trying to bait white people he'll never meet on a Mongolian anime forum
>makes real arguments until facts are brought up, after we goes for the lol bait line
>LOL Y SO INSECURE XD BE LIKE US NEGROS AND MAKE THESE THEEADS TO SHOW ARR SECURITY

Nigger/10
>>
>>57584781
But what can black people identify as? They had their identities forcefully taken away from them. They literally don't know their ancestors cultural identity. My point is that you're making a false equation by comparing whiteness to blackness. One was voluntarily created and joined by people and allowed them to keep some of their heritage alive, one was forced on them against their will and completely destroyed any knowledge they had of their culture. When were Irish children stolen from their parents, and raised to be white without any knowledge of their history? Oh wait, they chose to become white when given the chance and people still celebrate St. Patrick's day and Halloween.
>>
>>57584947
>every day
Now you're just making shit up to make me look pathetic. I only do this every once in a while because white tears are delicious.
>>
>>57579778
White people run the planet. That's called being on the right side of history.
>>
>>57585086
>They literally don't know their ancestors cultural identity.
So make a new one. American heritagefags don't know shit about their cultural origins either.
>>
>>57585215
they did. Hood culture, gangsta culture or whatever
>>
>>57585259
inb4dawhitemanmadethembelikethis
>>
>>57585215
And again, that's because white people chose to immigrate here and assimilate. Did black people have that choice? No. At least the descendants of slaves didn't.

>>57585306
Another straw man to dehumanize blacks. Who would have guessed?
>>
>>57584911
I'll give you that one, early Israel was pretty racist but it was all groups. Think my family didn't say things about Ashkenazis? Every country has some racism. But now it's much different. I'm Libyan, I go to college with ashkenazi, Muslims, Christians, and Druze. I work with all of those but Druze as well. I have a Russian gf and family that married Ashkenazis. We have Muslims, Christian, Jewish of all races, and Druze soldiers, business owners, doctors, and politicians. A Muslim country doesn't have anything close to that. So when a Muslim living in the west who ran from his country that still kills Christians, kicked out their Jews, and throws acid on women's faces talks about our apartheid it's laughable. Also when some Finn who's never met a Jew wants to act like sex slavery and black slaves are the same thing and are both exclusive to Jews and is so desperate he follows me around in every thread posting false things followed by LOL U MAD XDXD it just shows the lack of unbiased education about Israel around. Either that or it's that Somali nigger that used to post death to Israel threads from a Finnish flag all the time. Either way my country isn't some Satan, it's like every country or all races and religions, it has it's good and bad parts. Just successful oil rich Arabs spread their propaganda I guess.
>>
>>57585086
>When were Irish children stolen from their parents
When the Icelandic stole them and made them forced wives, for one. Or how about when they were sold as slaves by the English.

White people have also been mixed together in America to the point that they no longer know their heritage. That's just the kind of shit that happens. Heritage and culture are fluid. It's not like every white person in America that doesn't have a culturally identity other than American white woke up one morning and said "I love the whole of Europe so much that I'm going to invent a new identity. I think I'll call it white!" Rather, they looked at their skin and said "That's white. And people keep calling me white. I guess I'm white." If you remove the historical concept, it's the same in that regard as being black. Stop making your life which is likely not that different from mine about the confirmation of a victim complex. Just enjoy yourself or something, I don't know. Read a book that doesn't confirm your biases.

>>57585345
>And again, that's because white people chose to immigrate here and assimilate
Fuck you lol I didn't choose this. Maybe my grandparents did because they were starving in Europe, but I certainly didn't. I'd rather be there, all things considered.
>>
>>57585136
But you're actually arguing here...

Either way, making these threads just shows your insecurity more then whites who reply. If you really think whites are more evil then everyone that's fine, have your delusion and make these threads but you should probably move to Africa to be less of a hypocrite then don't you think?
>>
>>57580061
Animation is french, anon.
>>
W-we banned slavery world-wide
>>
>>57580701
>they misrepresent Islam in their countries and media.
Your mudshit buddies make it so easy.
>>
>>57585565
>uses small, isolated examples that clearly don't apply to America because of how prevalent Irish culture is
>incredibly over simplifying things
Whiteness was not just skin color, which is why the identity didn't come into being until thousands of years after pale skin evolved.
>>
>>57585620
Who says I'm being serious though?
>>
>>57582532
I'm just shitposting for the sake of it. I like Israel and most Israeli people. Easily triggered though.
>>
ITT:Angry Jews 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>57585832
I used that small example because it's the one you used. I was just pointing out that you don't know what you're talking about. You have weak historical chops.

And blackness didn't come into use for a very long time either. When people expand out and find things other than the few villages around them, they start looking at their skin colours and figuring out that there are certain things larger than them going on. But like I said, I'm not white. I'm just addressing a point based on an arbitrary groupname that you're using and identifying :^)

>>57585911
le epic
>>
>>57585911
Cmon Jamal, why hide it? You're serious and you're insecure. Even as a joke. I here enough leftist bitching in my uni and you're using the same leftist arguments. Let's not go for the I was pretending to be retarded argument, that's low even for you.
>>
>>57585944
So you aren't a curry nigger?

>>57586049
Just because I like to debate doesn't mean I'm angry, I'm a Jew, we're lawyers for a reason. Using angry and racist words is just to adapt it to 4chan. Now how's the sea level over there my morrocan friend
>>
>>57586259
Keeping the sea at bay as always Chaim, and it wasn't directed to you my friend
>>
>>57586113
>trolls never EVER parrot arguments they don't believe to make people upset
Boy you sure are dumb shlomo.
>>
>>57586113
Damn, BTFO. I love Israelis. Maybe if American Jews weren't such cucks, they'd be more like you guys.

>>57586519
Either you could engage in real discussion so as to parse the facts of the world, thereby enriching your life

Or you're being le epic trol

Either way, come on, dude. You can do better with yourself.
>>
>>57586519
what so you don't actually believe white people are the scum of the earth? You just like antagonizing them for shits and giggles?
>>
>>57586655
Yes. Do you know where you are?
>>
>>57586700
in a place where many people like to vent about things they can't talk about IRL?
>>
File: 1455432654379.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1455432654379.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>tfw my country has never been on the wrong side of history
>No white guilt, don't give a shit
The worst you can try to "guilt" me on is the fact that my ancestors enslaved the Irish, but then you'd be forgetting the fact that those enslaved Irish were also my ancestors.
>>
>>57586752
>coming to /int/ for serious discussions
>>
>>57587015
I mean I'd go on /his/ or somewhere else but I'd miss the flags, man
>>
>>57586519
Probably my black admixture Jamal, ma bad playa

>>57586700
So you are retarded

>>57586599
American Jews are too sheltered. Make them live around Muslims for a week and they'll come back right wing.

>>57587015
Serious discussion about none serious things, like who's white
>>
>>57588297
That said, you described liberals in your uni. What's the situation there?
>>
>>57588505
Same as yours. Self hate, wanting to get rid of borders, thinking everything is racist, feminism, and no God getting pushed. I just hate how these rich kids that live in the safest neighborhood talk about how we should get rid of borders and become one state, even though they would be the first ones killed by Muslims. They're also disrespectful to Jews who believe in God but not Muslims because they're minorities. Talk about how racist we are, even though we have Muslims in the class and they aren't even allowed to own land in Palestine or go there safely. You know, typical leftism. If there's anything that makes me believe in some one world conspiracy it's that push of leftism, no borders, and anti God stuff in universities across the world. Just teach the damn subject and don't push your political views on me.
>>
File: Skeptical Australian.jpg (53 KB, 490x350) Image search: [Google]
Skeptical Australian.jpg
53 KB, 490x350
>>57588297
>I'm retarded for successfully trolling people on a website specifically known for being full trolls
And for the record, in case the "I'm just trolling" things seems like a cop out for losing, I actually am more of a centrist and didn't make up everything I said. It's just fun to prove the Dunning-Kruger effect right and fuck with people on both sides because the average leftist or rightist is barely even an armchair intellectual and argues more based on tribalism.
>>
>>57588807
Yeah, people in their ivory towers have no idea how quickly it gets dirty and cruel.

Just ask minorities in the current civil war countries in MENA.

If you find any.

>>57586933
Don't you share danish guilt by being norwegian who are also basically danish?

>Greenland.
>>
>>57579778
nah,our skin is white, cursed by God, we are evil by design
just murder us all and end our suffering
>>
>>57584947
Ok, Liechtenstein it is.

Being ruled by a nice authocratic ruler is a german dream come true anyway.
>>
>>57579778
Didn't white people free the slaves, and then fight a long war to keep them free?
>>
>>57585436
Word.
>>
>>57589483
>Don't you share danish guilt by being norwegian who are also basically danish?
The fuck does that even mean?
>>
PLUNDER MEMES
>>>/sp/66674087
PILLAGE THE MEMERS
>>>/sp/66674087
CRUSH THÉ OPPOSITION
>>>/sp/66674087
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
>>>/sp/66674087
BASK IN GLORY

SHITPOST TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT!
>>
>>57589604
Wanted to anger you by implying you are danish and/or norwegian.
>>
>>57580938
You weren't even considered civilized until few decades ago.
>>
>>57589385
I'm center leaning right but I still think you're retarded. Trolling with paragraphs of unfunny stuff is 13 year old b tier stuff. are you even black?

>>57589483
Yeah but most these leftist are American media consumers who think American north and Western Europe are heaven on earth with no problems. It's laughable how far off they are.

>>57589541
Yeah, I like Israel to be honest with you but it's not for everyone. The people are very rough and even though they are some of the friendliest people once you get past the rough exterior most Europeans don't get that. That's why the only white people that really assimilate here are Russians since they're also rough. It's also hard to make money here if you aren't an engineer or lawyer. Plus the new generation might be better but the older middle eastern and African Jews still have that mid east mentality where they yell and throw trash on the ground and all those typical sandy things. The old Russians still act like they're in Soviet Russia. But luckily we have cheap education and army time so the new generations get much better with time. So if you like people to be more rough but less fake then it's the place for you, but if you're more of the soft and quiet European then I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
File: 14329342734289.jpg (68 KB, 674x450) Image search: [Google]
14329342734289.jpg
68 KB, 674x450
In WWII, but then the other whiteys teamed up to take him down. fucking cro-magnon scum
>>
>>57589943
Thanks for the advice.

i have no problem cursing back at people if its accepted in society.
>>
>>57590909
It's not just the cursing thing. Like if you go to street market or Small store, and someone gives you a shit price that you think is bullshit, say it. They're most likely trying to see with what they can get away with. That's the mentality I was talking about earlier. People here like to see what they can get away with but once you show them you know your shit and aren't a push over they will change their tone and become friendly.
>>
File: 1460073363117.jpg (44 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
1460073363117.jpg
44 KB, 450x327
>>
>>57580404
No desu, we had very bad intentions, then we started being benevolent to everyone. Imagine if muslims actually make Eurabia happen and conquer the world, then, when everyone is begging for mercy they become the most friedly and benevolent guys. It also helped that whites weren't total savages, they didn't have good intentions at all though.
>>
>>57579778

Hell yeah.

We fought against Hitler, freed ourselves from tyrannical governments, aided in civil rights movements and fought to uphold ideals of freedom, equality, and safety.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 438x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 438x470
>>57581044

>implying that there aren't white countries that are shit holes

>implying that blacks are subhuman

>implying that all blacks are dumb

>implying that there aren't blacks who have contributed more to society more than you ever will

>implying that segregation, racism, and denial of education as well as the rise of thug culture due to these factors, has not factored into the reason as to why blacks have a lower IQ on average (though admitadly, this test isn't the best form of testing ones intelligence).
>>
>>57581784
>They'll just say "MURICA RADICALIZED US USING DA JOOZ WUZ GOOD BOY WHI DINDU NUFFIN AND LIVED IN PEACE BEFORE" seriously worst people of all time.

Well, these people were muslims for 1300 years and they lived in peace before, you can't deny that this change is due to external forces fucking shit up or a change in internal logic in response to these external forces.
>>
>>57597572

This. For an Islamic country, such as Iran they were actually progressing, until radical jihadists fucked it up
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.