[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Asians always take elevators? Even for one floor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nats577KNY1sqhzkfo1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nats577KNY1sqhzkfo1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x450
Why do Asians always take elevators? Even for one floor
>>
File: 7fe[1].png (68 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
7fe[1].png
68 KB, 600x411
>>57577328
>>
File: 3171944412_f1a96fc620_o.jpg (155 KB, 673x451) Image search: [Google]
3171944412_f1a96fc620_o.jpg
155 KB, 673x451
>>57577328
>>
>>57577386
>>57577452

Yes, I know.

I'm at university and while everyone (under 30 BMI) else takes the stairs the Asians will awkwardly stand for an extra five minutes to wait for the elevator.
>>
>>57577579
>under 30 BMI

What % is that?
>>
>>57577579
At least, people around me (all asians) will take stairs, if stairs are located at a convenient place.
>>
>>57577642

A fair amount. I go to a school that's mainly rich and preppy so most people take care of their appearance.
>>
It's probably group mentality. Most Asians at Western universities travel in tight-knight groups of gooks or chinks. Usually when you're with a bunch of people, you'll wait at an elevator instead of taking the stairs to be polite.
>>
Chinese take it because they haven't seen an elevator that works properly.
Koreans take it for being molesters of women.
Japanese take it just because they are retards.
>>
File: kiddo.jpg (205 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
kiddo.jpg
205 KB, 1500x1000
So I can have a laugh at the people trapped inside the box with me.
>>
File: could-you-survive-the-grudge.jpg (39 KB, 590x382) Image search: [Google]
could-you-survive-the-grudge.jpg
39 KB, 590x382
Stuck in the elevator on the 63rd floor.

Think my cousin is playing a trick on me because he thinks this shit is funny but I don't trust his engineering or his sense of humor.

All I wanted was to pwn him in Street Fighter over and over again repeatedly until he lost his sanity.
>>
>>57579049
It was a lucky for you to keep your shit for that period.
I was trapped in an elevator once, and can't hold my shit until I was rescued.
>>
>>57579498
So you didn't hold your shit until you were rescued?

When did you shit then? Right when they rescued you, or before?
>>
>>57579704
It was in April, 2011. You know, we had a massive earthquake in eastern Japan.
Yes, I took a shit in elevator when I trapped there.
I almost vomited because of my own shit smell. Fortunately, I was rescued before vomiting.
I spend 2-3 hours in elevator alone.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.