[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
louisiana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Louisiana.svg[1].png (276 KB, 2000x1273) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Louisiana.svg[1].png
276 KB, 2000x1273
What happens in this state?
>>
>>57577113
alligators, hurricanes, and oil spills.
>>
Niggers and bayous?
>>
>>57577113

Crawfish are boiled, jazz is tooted, redneck French is spoken.
>>
>>57577454
So crawfish makes it all worth it, eh?
>>
>>57577828
No. Not even close.
>>
I love that state, if you ever visit the South, you should take a trip to Louisiana
>>
>>57577953
You don't know how much i love crawfish, and most of the russians here are krokodils anyway
>>
File: True-Detective-McConaughey.jpg (19 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
True-Detective-McConaughey.jpg
19 KB, 570x300
You don't even want to know man
>>
>>57577113
My Cajun relatives illegally poach alligators and use catholic holidays as an excuse to get piss drunk.
New Orleans is lovely as well.
>>
>>57577113
Ugh the South. It's the toilet of the US.
>>
>>57581085
>implying the opinion of an arrogant, cum-guzzling, nu-male yank is relevant in any way, shape or form.
>>
>>57581085
Why? It has great food, hospitality, lots of historic places to visit and beautiful women. They have the best accent too.
>>
Niggas is murda happy
Nigga this the murda cappy
>>
>>57577113
Redneck off roading
Redneck gay pride parades
Redneck fatscooters
Redneck marriages in walmart

They ruined L4D2
They have dumbs like crawl dads for crayfish
They're shit
>>
>>57581217
>poorest (Eastern/Southern Europe tier)
>most uneducated
>most reliant on handouts
>most evangelicals
>highest obesity
>highest crime
>most niggers
>>
File: crawfish-boil-Small.jpg (256 KB, 798x480) Image search: [Google]
crawfish-boil-Small.jpg
256 KB, 798x480
>>57577828

I'm from a couple states over, but I think I would feel at home. We cook something just like this, but we replace the crawfish with shrimp.
>>
Niggers and muh French heritage!
>>
>>57581217
You seem to have some weird misconception of the South, like it's full of antebellum mansions and southern belles and there's this beautiful culture

It's a depressing region
-their historic places are dumps
-their women are fat single mothers with mulattos
-accent... I've had some teachers with a Southern accent and they spoke well but those are rare. almost everyone you meet down there will speak like a retard
>>
File: 57890.jpg (1 MB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
57890.jpg
1 MB, 1280x853
>>57577113
It's the most cultured state in America, but it just so happens to be filled with retards who can't appreciate it.
>>
>>57581670
Why do so many foreigners on here think the south is some kind of ultimate paradise, anyway?
>>
>>57581357
>poorest (Eastern/Southern Europe tier)
>most uneducated
>most reliant on handouts
>most evangelicals
>highest obesity
>highest crime

Because of
>most niggers
>>
>>57581191
Triggered so easily
>>
>>57582875
No, most whites in Louisiana are just as bad. It's a shame because it's my favourite state.
>>
>>57582875
Lmoa the whites are retarded as well lad, the south is like proto-detroit
>>
>>57583189
Theres plenty of nice places and we dont have garbage tier weather. Eat shit yankee
>>
>tfw I want to move to Louisiana but I don't want to be surrounded by fat retards
Hmm
>>
>>57577113

Niggerness, flooding, retards living below sea level next to the sea, just a shit hole
>>
>>57583300
>humid
>hot
>hurricanes
>chimp outs
>nice
Lmoa k pay taxes already pls :DDD
>>
>>57583106
French Common Law.
Violence
Poverty
Crime
Frat boys whipping their dick would while vomiting in Bourbon Street.
>>
File: 1460057480094.jpg (20 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
1460057480094.jpg
20 KB, 259x253
>>57581191
>G-guys if I make fun of people I don't know in the internet it'll make my suster-fucking hellhole better.
>>
>>57581357
I've had several Canadians and foreigners admit to me that most of the world has a stick up their arse about how well off we are.

Our poor makes other countries' poor look like they're starving in a ditch. Our rich literally owns the largest markets on Earth.

I grew up lower, lower class, but I still had video games, food (early in the week) and enough toys that I literally had to wade, knee high in them, through my messy room at 7.

Hows it feel to have literally 0 global impact?
>>
>>57583189
Which makes plenty of since as that's the region Detroit's poison originated.
>>
>>57583719
>humid
>hot
not seeing any problems here.
>hurricanes
not where i live
>chimp outs
>what is chicago or baltimore
most race riots happened in the north.
>>
Failure at underwater development
>>
>>57584095
FML
*sense
>>
cool but poor whites, and ultra-violent niggers
>>
>>57583823
You're talking about New Orleans; the south's Vegas. The real food is in Baton Rouge and up North. Shit tier gas station food is far better than most of the food in the Eastern U.S. when you're in middle Lousiana.
>>
It's like everything wrong with the South but with really good food. Also New Orleans has some cool architecture.
>>
>>57584182
Violence is high for the state as a whole.
I did forget about the food and I do enjoy it. Also, I live in NYC so no our food isn't shit. If they made shit food they'd be out if business in no time due to rental costs.
>>
>>57584098
>most race riots happened in the north
By people from the south who wouldn't do it there because they'd be shot. Do you see the issue?
>>
>>57584456
I mean, I'm specifically talking about New York food. Okay, not all of it's bad, but the shit that's obviously from New York in Florida is bland, unauthentic and mostly Italian. When you're in Philly, some of the food is good, but in general Eastern US'ers don't know how to spice for shit.

I'm expecting something like when you can taste different spices all the way through eating, not when Yankees just fucking pour red pepper on shit and burn it black. Or as you guys call it "blackened," which is no better than the shotgun spicing of fast food restaurants because most people have no taste.
>>
>>57584709
>inb4 ok Emeril
I'm a fucking undertaster and this shit drives me up a wall
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.