[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have some real talk here. Could you imagine haveng
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: africasatview.jpg (41 KB, 495x470) Image search: [Google]
africasatview.jpg
41 KB, 495x470
Let's have some real talk here.
Could you imagine haveng a child with a black person?

Im not asking because I think ill of black people.
The thing is that the child will just look nothing like you.
It doesn't matter what race you are, the child will just look like a black child with none of your or your parents features.

Just the thought of this is extremly weird.
It's your kid but it looks nothing like you.
>>
>haveng
can't take u serious anymore
haaa
lololololllollol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>57576394
Also with half the iq
>>
File: 1450693699985.jpg (77 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1450693699985.jpg
77 KB, 653x590
But what if I am black?
>>
>>57576394
>The thing is that the child will just look nothing like you.
Poos and Asians say Whites look all the same. I think this works both ways. Negroes in the Congo will say a mulatto looks nothing like them.
>>
>>57576394
Our general abhorrence lies in our horrid appearance.

I would consider avoidance or volunteering white sperm for the Africa whitening project.
>>
A mulatto girl maybe, but not an actual black one. Not racist, just a preference.
>>
The African exchange students here can be really sexy, they're sweet and feminine and have nice bodies, I probably wouldn't have children with them but wouldn't mind a relationship or living together.

Wouldn't touch afro-americans though.
>>
>>57576652
Interestingly though, every other distinct race occupying the spectrum pride themselves in their resemblance to whites (Arabs/Hispanics/Remaining Asians and Europeans), despite vastly inferior achievement.
>>
File: 1452895363812.png (137 KB, 353x336) Image search: [Google]
1452895363812.png
137 KB, 353x336
I want my kids to look like me but I'm mixed
>>
>>57576916
My niece caught hpv when he slept with an african exchange student and STDs are generally rare in Egypt so it got him into trouble (socially).
It isn't about racism but you better wear protection.
>>
>>57576394
I would, but only for the privilege of being able to point at my newborn child in front of the nurses and say 'yaw yaw yaw, dat's my jam y'all', then take him in my hands, hold him up, and do a crip walk victory lap across the infirmary.
>>
>>57576394
The child looks like neither parent so the black parent would have the same dilemma.
>>
>>57577614
>My niece caught hpv when he slept with an african exchange student
You are saying it proudly...
>>
The BBC doesn't need your permission or acceptance of who he plants his seed in
>>
>>57578291
>
>>
>>57576394
Why not. I dont give a fuck about the race as long as the other person treat me as i deserve (like a human being). I like both.
>>
>>57578291
The child looks like both in equal parts
>>
File: 1393089439643.jpg (37 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1393089439643.jpg
37 KB, 384x313
>>57577614
>niece
>he
>him
>>
I'm quarter(ish) non-white
I don't plan on passing down my genes
>>
>>57576394
>Could you imagine haveng a child with a black person?
Absolutely not
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.