[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Hungarians hate Finns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Why do Hungarians hate Finns?
>>
Why do you keep making this thread
>>
Tykkää
>>
File: aku3.png (17 KB, 165x240) Image search: [Google]
aku3.png
17 KB, 165x240
>>57571783
>Uralic nations don't exist
Fuck, they're on to us
>>
>Facebook
>>
I dont
>he wasnt an actual sane man
>>
Both finns and turkics came from a region in Siberia, that's their only relation, they were neighbouring peoples in ancient times.
>>
>>57571962
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>57572050

4-7% of Finnish ancestors came from Siberia a very long time ago(something like 6000-7000 years). Turkic people aren't even Siberian, they are from China and Mongolia and didn't start spreading out until 2000 years ago.
>>
>>57572146
Uralic languages most likely came from there
>>
>>57571783
Mi sangre por la Hungria
>>
>>57572146
I was talking about the language tho
>>
>>57572236

Uralic languages(Finno-Ugric+Samoyed) didn't exist until 5000 years ago, before that there were pre-Uralic stages of which nothing can be known about. Samoyed languages spread from west to east in the last few thousand years while Finno-Ugric were subject to Indo-European influence in Europe.
>>
>>57572380
Rate my theory
>Proto-Indo-Europeans live in Finland (that would explain why we are related to balts)
>Comb-ceramic Uralic culture spreads from Asia
>They take over Finland and give their language and culture to the PIE inhabitants
>They mix with them
>Finns are born
>>
File: 1459875295319.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459875295319.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>>57571783
what the fuck

>>57572146
this is the difference in uralics and altaics, they lived in the forested areas around these mountains, were separated by large siberian plains until the horse was domesticated and brought to these areas
there might be some very very old connection, but that is impossible to trace unless we find some actual evidence for it
>>
File: russia-map-physical.jpg (257 KB, 1000x588) Image search: [Google]
russia-map-physical.jpg
257 KB, 1000x588
>>57572654
wrong picture lol
>>
>>57572578
>>They take over Finland and give their language and culture to the PIE inhabitants
No
>>
>>57572578

I think Uralic/Finnic languages came here a bit later than Comb Ceramic.
Seima-Turbinos seem to have invaded Corded Ware/Kiukaistenculture Finland around 3600 years ago and maybe killed them off, nobody knows but Kiukaistenculture ended at the same time. Those Seima-Turbinos could have been the linguistic ancestors of Saami though.
>>
>>57572146
>>57572654
>>57572704
There's literally zero proof of us being originally from Siberia or the Urals, other than the spread of our languages which might've been spoken more widely originally prior to getting pushed up north.
>>
>>57573032
>Those Seima-Turbinos could have been the linguistic ancestors of Saami though.
Imho Samis just adopted an Uralic language and mongrelized it with their own linguistic elements, just like the Samoyeds.
>>
>>57573032
Uralic languages seem to be tied with Comb Ceramic
>>
I have nothing againdt finnish people
santaclaus lives in finland
Nokia comes from finland
Ikea comes from finland
dankest memes come from finland
>>
>>57572578
>>Proto-Indo-Europeans live in Finland (that would explain why we are related to balts)
Or it's because Balts are largely assimilated Uralics.
>>
>>57573229
>Ikea comes from finland
nope
>>
>>57573228

Comb Ceramic is old as fuck. Even if something much more distantly related to Finnish than any Uralic language was spoken in Finland a long time ago it might not matter much. Finnic languages form an obvious and recent group which is not 7000 years old and probably not from Finland originally.
>>
>>57572654
>Altaic
>A thing
>>
>>57573133

Saami have some complex origin involving several now extinct European and Siberian peoples. It's still pretty likely though that Seima-Turbinos were in some way ancestral to them.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.