[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one reason to stay in the EU. "Billionaires will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: eu-flag-burning.jpg (129 KB, 950x666) Image search: [Google]
eu-flag-burning.jpg
129 KB, 950x666
Give me one reason to stay in the EU.

"Billionaires will no longer be able to import cheap labour to raise profit margins" is not one I care about.
>>
all you nigels think about is the eu?
>>
>>57566393
Your economy will crash and you will lose your job
>>
You'll be fucked if you leave, you enjoy a lot of privilige and special rights already, your economy is also enjoying a massive boost. If you leave you're fucked island monkey
>>
We invade you otherwise. Was that not made clear enough? Remain our bitch or suffer the consequences.

[spoiler]but the real reason is we will cry if you leave, and btw, today's the anniversary of the Entente Cordiale :3[/spoiler]
>>
>>57566393
>implying leaving will help with immigration
Say goodybe to Poles and Bulgarians and say hello to Pakis and Nigerians.
>>
>>57566504
>you enjoy a lot of privilige and special rights already
Such as?
>>
>>57566447
No it won't. Desperate scaremongering.
>>
There's no reason to stay in. Leave and join the American Empire instead, you can be the 52nd state.
>>
You should wait and make the EU good instead.
We europeans should all be friends and when the different european countries are nationalist again then the EU will be nationalistic too and won't fuck with any countries.
>>
No more youtube clips of the EU parliament being btfo by Nige
>>
>>57567742
>good EU

Cameron tried desperately to get some basic reforms and it's been embarassing how uncooperative the eurocrats are.
>>
>>57566815
It's a dumb ROACH , don't bother Edward
>>
>>57567742
>something shit at its core

>make it better

Please leave UK. We want to be next to leave this shitty union.
>>
>>57566815
The privileges of paying for other countries.
The privilege of not being sovereign.
>>
>>57567239
It will.
You will become Iceland-tier Irrelevant.
>>
can some Western European explain me this? Because I seriously don't get it:

>be Polish govt. Make critical remarks about certain EU policies. Win election. Western media go all like:
EXTREMELY eurosceptic HIGHLY ANTI EU government comes to power

>be British govt. Literally want to exit EU
no one gives a fuck
>>
>>57569651

britain is western and rich
>>
>>57569651
Easy, they see you as a lapdog that should obey them while UK is an equal.
>>
>>57570774
This.
It's also extremely worrisome how they don't even try to hide their blackmailing and agenda anymore imo.
>>
>>57566393
>Give me one reason to stay in the EU.
There is none. You and all other high performing countries should, too. There is nothing that the EU does that can't be solved with treaties and SDOs.

Here's hoping the Brits get their shit together and vote to leave.
>>
>>57571321
>should, too
should leave*
>>
File: Spooky_scary_skeleton.jpg (167 KB, 950x666) Image search: [Google]
Spooky_scary_skeleton.jpg
167 KB, 950x666
>>57566393
Spooky
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.