[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syria conflict? - Your thoughts..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: syria.gif (197 KB, 1000x992) Image search: [Google]
syria.gif
197 KB, 1000x992
Syria conflict? - Your thoughts..
>>
>>57565760
Well, it is a horrific show of depraved barbarism but then apparently some Brits and Frogs drew some lines in the sand about one hundred years ago and this makes it our fault.
>>
>>57565835
It isn´t the Brits fault. It´s the fault of the unorganised and dumb way of muslim thinking. There isn´t one muslim country which is organised correctly and without corruption..
>>
>>57565760
it's a damn shame. Syria was one of the better middle eastern countries. but I guess when they have no external debt, and lots of oil, their leader suddenly becomes a supressing merciless dictator in american eyes, now the country needs some democracy.
>>
>>57565930
>There isn´t one muslim country which is organised correctly and without corruption..
Trying to come up with a counter example but it's harder than I thought. Iran maybe (aside from it being a theocracy, obviously)?
>>
>>57565760
If they pull out of this in tact, the zionists in pissrael have hell to pay.
>>
>>57565760
>some Brits and Frogs drew some lines in the sand about one hundred years ago and this makes it our fault.
Funny how the people that say this are basically making the case against multiculturalism.
>drawing lines on a map regardless of religion and ethnicity has led to these conflicts
>let's invite millions of people from different races and religions into out countries

I'm not even anti-multicult. I just find their idiocy funny.
>>
>>57566133
>but I guess when they have no external debt, and lots of oil
Syria has barely any oil. Probably the reason the West can't be bothered to put boots on the ground desu.
>>
>>57565760
Syria is the cultural most significant country in the middle east. The history of this state goes back hundred thousands of years in the past. During this long time syria got more and more better with the influences of other cultures but in my opinion the collapse of syria started hundreds of years ago with the appearance and conquest by the islamic people.
>>
>>57565760
I trust Putin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Z6Xte_IDM
>>
>>57566172
Iran is on the right way.. but still..
>>
>>57565760
Syria used to be a beautiful country until western imperialists decided to arm islamists and destroy everything
>>
>>57566419
This is a big mistake.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.