[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the usual disadvantages to having a gf from your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10
File: 068.jpg (34 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
068.jpg
34 KB, 500x576
What are the usual disadvantages to having a gf from your country?

Egypt:
>girls usually don't take care of themselves
>sassy
>whiny
>usually uptight about nudity, being touched, etc
>past a certain age (approximately 22-23), they're just looking for someone to snare into marrying them
>>
I have a sister and there are hair everywhere in the bathroom.
>>
Spanish girls are top tier if educated.
Too bad they have fucked 100 Chads already.
>>
way too many of them are fat so the ones that aren't can be very picky
>>
>>57564296
Is she hot? if so, post pics
>>
>>57564272
You have to look forever to find a decent single one
Don't settle for a woman in America
You'll just have a bad time
>>
File: 1452536629704.jpg (35 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
1452536629704.jpg
35 KB, 605x605
>>57564363
made me think ع.أ.ص
>>
>whiny
>needy
>demanding
>time and money sink
>never happy
>shopaholics
>borderline psychotic
>islam
>>
>>57564306
A Catalanon here told me that españolas are ultrafeminist and so unromantic you'd have to fight them for a hug.

>>57564537
>islam
Do you think this is the common cause?
>>
>fat
>lazy
>entitled
>bitchy
>terrible with money
>dumb
>>
>>57564348
No, she's cold ;D
>>57564416
It's disguisting.
>>
>>57564609
>>57564373
Whoops
>>
>>57564272
>usually uptight about nudity, being touched, etc
Gee I wonder why that may be.
>>past a certain age (approximately 22-23), they're just looking for someone to snare into marrying them
That's a lot of woman desu.
>>
>>57564598
basically this minus the fat part
>>
>extremely vain
>wolves hunt in packs
>want money
>become sluts in their mid-teens
>entitled
>very dependent on the advice of their friends for any actions
>>
>>57564348
Depends on the region and race desu.
>>
>"independent"
>shallow
>bitchy
>mood swings
>degenerate
>>
>>57564584
>Do you think this is the common cause?
Could be. They use Islam as an excuse when out suits them.
>>
pros:
>feminine
>dress well
>peer pressure to keep a good figure
>age well
>easily manipulated
>prefer long term relationships

cons:
>immature
>irresponsible
>can't cook
>petty
>jealous
>few hobbies
>easily manipulated
>prefer long term relationships
>>
US
>Often want both post-feminist and traditional treatment
>Usually adhere to arbitrary and unwritten social codes
>Somewhat slutty, but modest by European/Latin American standards
>The hot ones tend to be selfish due to the attention they get
>>
>>57564829
>They use Islam as an excuse when out suits them.
Tbh I think their community and family would be a lot harder on them than Westerners. There is thus a fear of ruining their reputation. Is it easy for a "tramp" to get married in Islamic countries?
>>
>>57564883
I wouldn't mind.
>few hobbies
I think this is common to women everywhere.
>>
>Most are liberal blue-pilled cucks
>Some actually unironically prefer blacks
>Low intelligence for the vast majority, even for uni girls

Idk just cuck my shit up
>>
>>57564973
Not at all. A lot of the parts about Muslim women being uptight come from wanting to preserve their reputation so they could get married when they're old enough.
>>
>>57564883
Quote on everything

I don't know if they're easily manipulated because stupid wether I am the criminal mastermind. I can't recall how many times I have manipulated my ex-gf into thinking it was her fault while it was actually mine
>>
(white) english girls
>have all fucked at least 10 guys off tinder by the time they're 19
>high rate of divorce
>little sense of romance - they seem to be indoctrinated with a sense of cynicism that isn't even born from experience. highschoolers who should be naive and romantic are already convinced that relationships don't last
>likely to be annoyingly left-wing, getting offended on other people's behalf even if no one who would be offended is present, often compete to be the most left wing and progressive, etc

but on the plus side
>not as materialistic as muslim girls usually are
>are capable of having wider interests than fashion and shopping
>are capable of being ambitious
>low maintenance in comparison to other races and creeds

overall I'd still probably prefer to marry an italian-british or portuguese-british or indian-british girl than most fully english girls.
>>
For my area
>clingey
>"thick"
>won't work
>won't change their opinions on topics if it conflicts with their fathers
>muh jeebus
>require a man 24/7
>can go beserk
But they will cook, stay loyal and have kids.
>>
>>57564272
They suffer from princess syndrome, all the while being massive lefty whores.
>>
>>57565045
When I was in student accommodation a girl in my flat actually said she didn't date white guys on principle. She was also a cocaine junkie socialite from London. I'm starting to think those things may have been related.
>>
>>57565117
Also will fuck anything before marriage, except black people, unless if they're suave enough
>>
Will we ever find out why men are so butthurt about women? Maybe never...
>>
>>57565195
I haven't seen anyone from a middle or upperclass background only date non-whites. Then again I went to Cambridge and I could go weeks without seeing a black guy.

I mean there were a few black people who did manage to get in but they were almost all girls.
>>
>>57564272
I don't know
I've had a good girlfriend for a year
We play video games, watch movies and go on trips for silly activities because girls like that
There's no drama or stress
>>
>>57565326
*I have
still do, actually a year and a half now
>>
Really terrible personalities. Primitive behaviour. Psycho mentality. Looking like shit after 30yo.
>>
File: 1391392060944.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1391392060944.png
74 KB, 412x351
>>57564272
>What are the usual disadvantages to having a gf from your country?
H-how the fuck would I know!?

>>57564883
>Italian women
>can't cook
Well, shit.

>>57565282
It's funny because most of these anons aren't actually answering OP's question.
>>
>>57565314
She was from Chelsea but definitely wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed desu. She dropped out of her economics course because the maths was "too hard".
>>
>>57564971
Oh god that first point is actually the best way to describe them

They want to be seen as beautiful mothers but also want to party and slut it up
>>
>>57565409
Hvorfor prover du ikke Tinder?
>>
italian girls live with one huge shadow looming over them, and that's the ultimate fear of having their fabricated confidence destroyed.

so italian girls will act like the biggest uptight bitches on the planet. for example, if you meet their gaze, they will immediately turn their heads: they don't want for you to think that they're looking at you. they would rather kill themselves before having you think that they're interested in you.
they move in packs with their "friends" (female "friendship" aka jealousy, backstabbing and shit talking) with their heads up high, making sure that people think that they don't care, BUT always looking sideways to make sure that people are noticing them. "Look at me, look how much I don't care, look how superior I am...are you looking at me guys? Guys? Please look at me and see how much I don't care!".

they are incredibly insecure: their whole world stands upon a paper-thin, fake confidence that would crash and destroy their whole life the moment they will experience even the smallest rejection.
they will do nothing but accurately construct their whole persona, taking care of themselves to the point of insanity, taking dozens of pictures and carefully select only the ones that will yield more "likes". if their friend's pics will get more likes, that's a reason for desperation.
>>
File: 1411798792109.png (28 KB, 210x245) Image search: [Google]
1411798792109.png
28 KB, 210x245
>>57564883
>italian girls
>can't cook
>>
>generalizing

shiggy, the true sign of a poor social life
>>
>>57565624
reel it in that's a big one
>>
>>57565664
>>57565624
there are two types of italians
>>
File: 1460061099166.jpg (273 KB, 1027x809) Image search: [Google]
1460061099166.jpg
273 KB, 1027x809
>>57565728
very true.
>>
they will eventually settle for some desperate beta orbiter who put up with their shit for so long, longing for a bit of pussy, that he will maybe eventually get out of the friendzone. the hoe will start posting multiple picture of herself with the poor schmuck, presenting him as the "perfect boy". "omg my boo is so beautiful".

the beta in question will be ugly and maybe unemployed, but the bitch will obviously lie to herself and ostentatiously show him to the world, eagerly waiting for the comments of her "friends": "omg you are so cute together!!!".i don't have to tell you that the same "friends" will obviously laugh at him and how ugly he is behind his/her back.

and that's the same girl who, before settling with the poor beta, was babbling about how she was looking for "the perfect prince", and thought she would never get on with anybody short of brad pitt. when she does realize that standup dudes would rather be parachuted into fallujah during an US bombing than put up with her shit, and after being fucked and left alone by multiple chads, she will resign and get on with the beta orbiter.

tldr: stay away from italian girls
>>
>>57565527
Den er lidt sværer på Bornholm. Men bor her kun til September/Oktober, så prover igen når jeg kommer over til fastlandet.

>>57564971
>modest by European standards
nice meme

>>57565664
Remind yourself to post #notallmuslims next time you update your facebook status, Mario.
>>
>>57565728
yep, the virgins that still believe in fairy tales and the ones who actually had relationships with the shallow, social network-obsessed, 21th century female.
>>
>>57565843
>Remind yourself to post #notallmuslims next time you update your facebook status, Mario.

>strawmanning this hard

kek I get that painting every single woman as ebil and vain makes you feel better about your insecurities and failures (we've all had those), there is no need to be angry at me for not wanting to play this silly exercise.
>>
File: Ks63M0y.jpg (18 KB, 480x581) Image search: [Google]
Ks63M0y.jpg
18 KB, 480x581
>>57565624
>>57565809
>>
>>57565986
gib regeni's killers

>>57565986
nobody here's seriously believe that every single woman is as described in these posts you wannabe cool guy, obviously we are painting in broad strokes because this is /int/. if you're offended go on r*ddit where every posts must start with "in my opinion...i think that...obviously i'm not generalizing...pls don't downvote me.."
>>
>>57565888

I feel you

My ex-gf was totally social network dependent

"hey guise I am so different from the other girls, I have hipster tastes in everthing and I am a radical-chic"
>>
>>57566173
>thinks getting angry virgin reactions isn't part of le ironic 4chin shitposting procedure as well
>>
>>57566173
>gib regeni's killers
oh, yeah, ahem, sorry about that. Egyptian youth is at least as angry about it as you.
How publicized is the case in Italy?
>>
>>57566319
very publicized
>>
File: 1441859025729.jpg (38 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1441859025729.jpg
38 KB, 398x500
>>57566418
good
keep pushing lads, our government needs discipline. we're right behind you
>>
I don't like the majority of spanish women. They may be hot but you can see if they are attention-seeking whores or not
>>
>>57564272
>What are the usual disadvantages to having a gf from your country?
Not many, just their looks and personality.
>>
>>57565632
After noodles were appropriated and industrialized, the italian pasta tradition fell into ruin.

>wife says she prepared dinner
>walk famished into dining room to see two bowls of ramen
>send her back to her mother before sending divorce papers
>>
>>57565632
Nowadays they only think of posting likebait photos on instagram and facebook.

I know like 2 girls who can actually cook, the others can't do it for shit
>>
>>57567075
that's because you only know 2 girls
>>
>>57567134
>2 girls
Two girls is the 4chan record, give him a break
>>
>>57567134

Incredible contribution to the topic, congrats
>>
File: 1460059571749.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1460059571749.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>57567551
>angry passive aggressive response
>>
>>57567609

Because I am passive aggressive
>>
>>57564272
You're subhuman Arabs, everything about your country is bad. Egyptians are also the biggest nigger dick craving whores, it's why you put blankets over them
>>
>>57567944
Christ Almighty m8, please calm down, why are you insulting him like that? What did he do to deserve that?
>>
>>57567944
jesus christ lad it's been 40 years
get over it
>>
they are ugly feminazi hags with uppity and sassy attutide, favorite activities include whoring themselves out in nearest club, cutting and dyeing their hair bright red and whining about ebul patriarchy prohibiting them from abortion
>>
File: nopeshutter.gif (714 KB, 355x264) Image search: [Google]
nopeshutter.gif
714 KB, 355x264
>>57568209
>Even good old trustworthy Polan has fallen to the ultrafeministas
Where do I escape this nightmare?
>>
New Zealand

PROS

> Easy going

> More approachable than others

> Usually have a decent sense of humour

CONS

> Huge number of sluts

> A lot are idiots

> Generally average looking with some exceptions. On par with English girls

> Consumerized, Americanized, Smartphone addicted etc. The usual problems with the modern world.
>>
They are often very attractive and they know it so they have extremely high standards.
Also fucking feminism.
>>
The only thing I don't like about attractive German women is that they don't fuck with me.
>>
>>57568665
tell me about it...
I had a swedish gf from Umeå here in Cph. Cancerous feminism out the ass all the time. She was hot as fuck though. but lol those tits were super bad, and she hid it with push up padded bras. UHG!
>>
>>57568807
>tits were super bad, and she hid it with push up padded bras
A true feminist.
>>
It's interesting that despite the massive advances in any society, we will always revert to our biological imperative

>feminism for fs: The central importance of my pussy value
>feminism for ms: The central importance of working tirelessly to obtain high-value pussy
>>
>sluts (many girls losing they virginity in the middle school)
>have a "princess syndrome"
>greedy
>>
>fuck-ugly
>what is vidya
>clingey
>superficial to the extreme
>shallow
>terrible accent

fuck this country
>>
>>57570459
>what is vidya
>implying this is bad
>>
>Mean in groups
>Shallow
>Drunkards
Usually just want to fuck and dump you, no relationships. Thanks feminism.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.