[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you vegan yet /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: thisisbadmeat.gif (131 KB, 872x748) Image search: [Google]
thisisbadmeat.gif
131 KB, 872x748
Why aren't you vegan yet /int/?
>>
>>57560448
Because it's ideologically wrong
>>
but I am

i kinda turned vegan like 3 months ago because one time at a cafeteria with my friends i only got vegan food by accident and they were like " are you vegan now lol" and i said "sure haha" and that was the last time i ever ate meat or cheese
>>
I don't want to get sick and die.
>>
>>57560448
Because I get a lot of free meat from my grandparents farms.
>>
Killing and eating animals is pleasurable on many different levels
>>
>>57560448
Not vegan but sometimes I get too lazy to chew meat.
>>
>>57560448
its unnatural, unhealthy and morally poor
>>
>>57561034
WTF I love Finland now
>>
Meat is the best thing in life.

>>57560974
>too lazy to chew meat.
Stop eating shitty, overcooked meat.
>>
File: border control.jpg (27 KB, 696x363) Image search: [Google]
border control.jpg
27 KB, 696x363
>>57560448
>>
>>57560974
>I get too lazy to chew meat.

Woha, you mastered the siesta way to an entire new level.
>>
>>57561134
What a waste. The head is one of my favorite parts of the pig.
>>
Fact: if your cunt isn't dark red, you're most likely a faggot or poor.
>>
>>57560448
it takes a lot of work to be a vegan.
>>
Because I'm pescatarian, just like noble Japanese before Western Imperialist influences.
>>
>>57561254
no it doesn't

literally just don't eat meat/dairy/eggs
>>
>>57561340
You need to know how to cook to be vegan. The guy you responded to probably eats fast food every day.
>>
>>57561340
Dairy and eggs are in a lot of different foods though.
>>
>>57560448
because i am not a muslim?
>>
>>57561340
My idiotic childhood friend who I haven't seen in 10 years apparently went vegan and got kidney failure as a result.

Veganism is an unnatural meme diet and it will kill you if you don't understand basic nutrition.
>>
meat is too good to give up
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.