[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you live in Reddit the country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 425x283
Would you live in Reddit the country?
>>
I would
>>
I'd jump the border to America
>>
>let's talk about canada
please just fucking calm DOWN WITH THESE CANADIAN THREADS OK?!?!?
Everyday I see bunch of canadians discussing about canada!!! WHO CARES?!?!?
>>
This comparison is an insult to reddit, that's how little I think of C*nada
>>
>>57558579
Do you celebrate Easter there?
>>
yes, i have and i loved it
>>
>>57558622
Please don't be upset about the discussion
>>
Upvoted
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>57558622
i enjoy the mentionings
>>
File: yes.png (21 KB, 733x135) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
21 KB, 733x135
>>57558644
>>
>>57558579
here's gold, you've earned it
>>
>>57558671
He meant we need more Muslims
>>
>>57558579
Canadians and Australians are the most obnoxious posters.
But its still "Not America" the country so I can tolerate to live there now problem.
>>
File: Willian_Lyon_Mackenzie_statue.jpg (413 KB, 1338x1847) Image search: [Google]
Willian_Lyon_Mackenzie_statue.jpg
413 KB, 1338x1847
>>57558579
I'd die for it
>>
>canadian patriotism
aww how cute
is canada even a real country?
>>
>>57558579
No fucking mod changed to some faggot named justin.
>>
>>57558721
Based Mackenzie!
>>
>>57558784
that's not Mackenzie King btw

its the first mayor of Toronto/Founder of the short lived Republic of Canada until he got BTFO

he was a bit of a nut but genuinely loved the country
>>
>>57558824
sounds like rob ford
>>
>>57558824
So why did he get his arms chopped off?
>>
>>57558886
mess with the Empire
the Empire messes with you back

funny though even after years exiled in the US he was allowed back into politics when he came home
>>
>>57558671
A state of constant civil strife that's a treat to read in history books, watch in film, serve as a topic for school presentations a millennia later, much like the Japanese Warring States Period.

"...and Jean-Wang led his 40,000 Quebecois Honorguards into the heart of Al-Berta territory and besieged Edmonton Castle, a formidable citadel manned by 15,000 Royalist troops commanded by Abdul Adrian McWilsonshireton, Earl of Red Deer, the hero of New Tianjin-upon-Pearce"
>>
>>57559148
Teacher: "Red Deer's second in command, Engineer Corps. Colonel Omar Bradley (disambiguation) devised a new anti-siege device that changed the course of siege warfare forever. Does anyone in the class know what it was?"

Mei-John: "Was it the quantum horizon manifold disruptor teacher?"

Teacher: "Yes, you're correct."
>>
Ever since i left the city >>57558579
>>
I would, I want to come home to Niagara or Hamilton, true serbian cities.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.