[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are you getting engaged?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 13
File: mfw.png (137 KB, 201x415) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
137 KB, 201x415
When are you getting engaged /int/ ?

I got engaged 2 weeks ago :3

Feels kinda good, at first I wasn't sure if it's the right move but the more time passes the more comfy and happy I am with the decision :3

Or maybe you're a schmuck and you don't plan on getting married to a qt girl?
>>
File: 1460003606298.png (6 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
1460003606298.png
6 KB, 320x400
All I want is to get married to a loyal qt
>>
>>57557357
Is that her?
>>
I'm getting engaged when my /int/gf says yes.
>>
>>57557383
Yes.

>>57557372
Then find one?
>>
Why would I get married if the only thing it does is making it easier for me to get scammed?
43% of marriages here end in a divorce, I don't want to lose half of my shit.
Might be biased because I've seen my father lose half his shit, twice, but still. No reason to get married.
Just live together without getting married.
>>
>>57557433
Well bad irl experience can get you scarred and biased but getting married here is like the declaration "yes I want to be with you for real, have kids" etc. plus it makes women more chill and happy because they leave all the fear and social preassure behind. <y fiance turned from a sarcastict and angry at me(because I waited a loooong time) gf to a super caring and horny fiancee.
>>
File: ig2.png (662 KB, 415x832) Image search: [Google]
ig2.png
662 KB, 415x832
bump

I know there's a married German guy on /int/. Share your exp.
>>
File: leFrog.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
leFrog.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>57557433
>I don't want to lose half of my shit.

>tfw I have nothing to lose
>>
File: husbando.png (293 KB, 358x647) Image search: [Google]
husbando.png
293 KB, 358x647
This is my husbando
>>
>>57558019
How will you marry 2d?
>>
Marriage is a Jewish tool of enslavement
>>
>>57557918
There's a few married people on /int/ from what I've seen. There's an Australian that posts in /asean/ that's married to an Indonesian, and a few married Americans.
>>
>>57557357
I'm married but I'm considering divorce because she went 180 degrees and turned into a useless sack of shit after 2 years of marriage in a 7 year relationship.
>>
>>57558053
Yeah I remember the Australian guy, and I once talked with one of those married Americans, but the German dude was the one I've posted with the most.

>>57558044
It is not, and it's the other way around because it makes taxes easier for you both :^)
>>
>>57558078
Story time lad, now you need to give me some info.
>>
File: neutral.jpg (23 KB, 353x270) Image search: [Google]
neutral.jpg
23 KB, 353x270
Cut a long story short, probably never.
>>
>>57558041
I am 2D too
>>
I want to be comfy with a good faithful catholic girl
>>
>>57557357
I've reach the point where I just don't want emotional or sexual relation with another
>>
>>57558171
Seems like it's choosing hard mode in France or are there a lot of proper girls as well?

>>57558192
Why? It feels good and comfy.
>>
I don't even know if gay marriage is legal here
>>
>>57558273
There are, I just need to set my life straight delete tinder and stop looking for whores
>>
>>57558122
I was writing a long greentext but I realized I was just bringing up many small points, because that's essentially what it is.

A lot of emotional manipulation which I stopped responding to a long time ago, as well as attempted financial manipulation.
I honestly don't care about her in any way anymore, and I'm unable to tolerate her.

That's what you have to remember about marriage. It's not about love, and I know a lot of people are gonna say it is, but as time passes by the disconnect is going to happen.
Marriage is about tolerating your partner. I cannot tolerate mine anymore.
>>
>>57558320
It's a start.The problem is if you're used to going to places where whores are it's might be hard to get into hobbies an groups that proper girls are part of.

>>57558315
Which guy kneels and proposes in a gay relationship? Is there some unwritten law or practice regardng it?
>>
Marriage is a fucking scam. My mom was a stay at home mom, my father pulled six figures. They never got married because then my mom couldn't claim welfare anymore. To the government she looked just like a single mom.
>>
>>57558411
Your story is kinda sad, were there emotions at the begining or did you just propose for the sake of it?

We had a long period of dating and living together, even longer then you guys did. We were testing if we'd not jump at each others throats when living together and working.

Turned out we're fine, although recently she was really, really insisting on taking it a step further.
>>
I used to believe that out there, somewhere, the right girl for me was waiting to be found, or find me. When I found the person who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, we dated for several years before I was absolutely certain, and I decided it was worth telling her how I really felt, that I never wanted to be with anyone else and couldn't imagine myself doing so. She dumped me literally the next day and started fucking some bro who had been stalking her a few months prior.

I don't feel anything anymore and I wish I was dead every morning getting out of bed, and every night getting into bed. Feeling badly would at least feel like something. I have an old photograph of her that I know should make me feel angry, or sad, or something, but I don't feel it. I occasionally see her get on the bus, but I don't feel anything when she sits with her bf. I think I should probably be worried that I'm broken or something, but I don't feel that either. I try to pretend I'm still cheerful, because I'd prefer that people didn't worry about me, and I guess I'm good at it because nobody has caught on yet.
>>
>>57558475
>>57558475
>>>57558320
>Which guy kneels and proposes in a gay relationship? Is there some unwritten law or practice regardng it?
The dominant one.
T. Sub
>>
>>57558475
Fuck if I know how this shit works. But in some liberal hellholes like Jew York or South California you probably get traditional proposals with kneeling down and offering a ring from gay people but this is just an assumption
>>
Made by gf pregnant when I was 23, and she was 19.
Married for 4 years now.
>>
>>57558630
>This weird as quoting.
Sorry, app being shit.
>>
>>57558411
I agree with you and because of this, I married a woman which I can tolerate and which can tolerate me. Maybe it's because we still live in different cities?
>>
>>57558633
I thought there might be some practice, like in the law where you got written law, practice and gloss so maybe the gay community had some custom laws of their own.

>>57558653
Nice. Are you happy? Is she a stay in home mother or do you both work/study?
>>
>>57558569
Of course there were. I proposed 4 years in, then we lived together for over 3 years together already, so it's not like the feelings had changed or anything, and we were already fully used to each other before getting married.

Of course, when she changed as much as she did out of nowhere, there's not really much I can do to keep up a facade of happiness and all.

Either way I wish you good luck, hopefully you'll be fine, though I would recommend getting a prenup or some sort of binding legal document just so you can secure yourself in case something might happen at some point, which I'm glad I did because now she can't take my dog.
>>
whats the point of posting this here
do you get some sorta enjoyment out of knowing a good portion of ppl here dont even have anyone let alone marry?
>>
>>57558754
Lad I spend my days on a computer you think I know anything about a supposed "gay community"? It's a miracle I still remember at which hours I'm supposed to go downstairs to tell my mother I'm hungry
>>
>>57558758
>getting a prenup or some sort of binding legal document
Yeah I already thought about that seeing how her mother is a utter fucking bitch and her father is one of the most unhappy people on earth. She hates her mother but still, it's the genes and the environment that creates us so there is some risk...
>>
>>57558785
>"whats the point of posting this here"
>proceeds to answer the question
>>
>>57558785
>do you get some sorta enjoyment
No.

It's just that this is the only board I ever visit since I can chill here.
>>
>>57558754
We had been too busy taking care of kids and stuff while being too immature, so we both were pretty frustrated about the situation.
Finally the kid is 4, and started going to kindergarten, and now we have more time for each other, and it seems we are in love again.
She is having a part time job now, but it seems impossible for her to resume her study, and she regrets about giving up her career a lot.
>>
>>57558791
No matter how much you might love some one, you gotta think of yourself first sometimes.
A security net is never a bad idea, and it's not like you lose anything (except a few polandbucks in legal fees).
>>
>>57558831
Well no wonder. Career is important and people who had a kid early always regret it a bit. Aren't there any universities for adults in Japan, ones that have classes on the weekends?
>>
>>57558817
australians are really retarded
>>
>>57557357

How's her ass? Those are some nice looking tits, my friend.
>>
>>57559618
It's good, bot a bunda just a fit one. She's partly a weeb so I'm happy she works out because sometimes she can play her 3ds, after work, for days.
>>
>>57557357
I've been with the same girl since we were both 15, now we live together and agree we have more important things to spend money on than engagement rings or a wedding
But I will marry her some day
>>
>>57559666
*not a bunda
>>
>>57557918

What do you want to know?

That you are parading your future wife on 4chan like a piece of meat already doesn't bode well.
>>
File: partyman.webm (758 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
partyman.webm
758 KB, 512x288
I don't think I will ever get engaged. I just don't see the point. I'm not christian so marriage is purely a contract to share my stuff to my wife and other way around.

My brother has lived with a woman for 15 years now and they still haven't gotten married. It seems to work pretty well.

Now if my wife is a rich fennoswede then hell yes, I will get married.
>>
>>57559666

That's pretty hot, bro; lucky you. What are her other interests?
>>
>>57559690
How long does it take for a wife to get the "I want a kid". I know there are differences between women but how long did it tke for your wife?

>>57559686
Nice. You do that m8, I'm sure she wants it even thought she'll never say anything about it.
>>
>>57558787
>It's a miracle I still remember at which hours I'm supposed to go downstairs to tell my mother I'm hungry
lmao
>>
>>57559715
Typical ones like flowers or taking care of her own garden.
>>
>>57557372
these bitches aint loyal im telling u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o
>>
>>57557357
>getting married
>in 2016
Come the fuck on
>>
>>57559742

If she hasn't had a kid before thirty it will start becoming a real biological urge around 30-35. Also societal pressure because all her friends are having kids around that age - at least here in Germany.
>>
When I find someone not just for sex.
>>
>>57559810

dam, those some sick beatz my niga
>>
>>57559825
Well it did kick in recently and she was solty for quite some time about it, I think both of those things happend but 2-3 years earlier(might be due to a different social environment here), not it's chill but might change again in a few months. It kinda scares me now.

Anyway, got a work meeting in 15, will be back later.
>>
>TFW been living with Nicaraguan qt for 3 years but too afraid of rejection

I'll have to "accidentally" get her pregnant at this rate
>>
>>57559825
>having kids
>in Germany
muslim detected
>>
>>57560041
>tfw low key want a wife and family
>>
>>57557942
well, nobody wants to marry you then at least
>>
File: divorce.png (50 KB, 1332x610) Image search: [Google]
divorce.png
50 KB, 1332x610
>>57557357
Why would you want to get married?
A man gains nothing from it, aside form the chance to lose half of his shit.
>>
>>57557357
I feel like a monster having kids in this economic and social climate, I couldn't reasonably give them a chance at a good stable and prosperous life.
>>
Fucking HOW did you get a wife this hot
>>
>>57560514
>I couldn't reasonably give them a chance at a good stable and prosperous life in one of the most prosperous, liveable countries in the world
>>
>>57560516
>he has never seen the legions of QT´s that roam the streets of bolish cities
>>
>>57557357
I would gladly wed my qt, but unfortunately marrying a pony plushies aren't allowed here.
>>
>normies unite
Beleghhh
>>
>>57557357
never
>>
>>57557433
>Just live together without getting married.
In some countries you will be considered married after a few years of cohabitation.
>>
>>57561655
That luckily only exists in some of the common low eternal Anglo countries/states in US tho.
>>
>>57557372
Same here, but I want babies too

;_;
>>
>>57557433
I don't know why is it so common in the Netherlands for people to get divorced, it's like if the first time something gets though they run away.

Or like if they didn't know the people they're in a relationship with.
>>
File: 1459521703831.jpg (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1459521703831.jpg
117 KB, 900x900
That 5head
>>
i just want to sleep and not wake up
>>
>>57557357
You should have posted your adress so we could send cards congratulating you on your massive success.
>>
File: 5675688.jpg (166 KB, 676x457) Image search: [Google]
5675688.jpg
166 KB, 676x457
>>57557357
>2016
>getting married
>your have to share the half of your wealth with a woman
hope i will never lose my mind
>>
File: dep7XIZ.png (53 KB, 1332x610) Image search: [Google]
dep7XIZ.png
53 KB, 1332x610
>>57562465
>>
>>57560634
Hence why Id feel like a monster, If you cant do it here then there is really no point
>>
>>57562686
Nothing wrong with NOT being a insecure faggot. Gz op.
>>
>>57562959
>Divorctugal
ayyy
>>
>>57557357
she is a cutie3.14, gongrats
>>
>>57557357
this is really sad
>>
ITT cucks trying to confirm each others decision on giving up half their wealth

Living with my gf since 2 years and im never going to marry her because im not a gullible retard.
All the advantages without the disadvantages, step up.
>>
>>57563754
You think it will last forever? I understand that, for example, even op if he gets married dosn't have the guarantee but sure as hell being married gives people more reasons to care for each other, even when they're sick or depressed for that moment.
>>
>>57557357
Looking firward to it, after the uni and after i find THE Girl.
Long live the tradition. I will have a big wedding ceremony and party with everything and I will live with my wife in simple peace and harmony for the rest of my days. We will have minimum of 4 kids
>>
>>57559742
I've "seriously" wanted them since I was ~15, soon 25 and no bf, so...
>>
>>57562959
welp, I was so unware of that, I'm finding it hard to believe
>>
>>57562959
Yayyy we have the same statistics as the USA at least once.
>>
>>57559810
>Chris Brown
You can't be this nigga Sweden
>>
>>57557357
That will depend when I will stop playing the game and start getting serious
>>
>>57563260
Oh here we go, OP calling everybody a faggot because he got some dumb piece of meat that costs a lot of money he can stick his dick in.
You're the faggot here, sorry to be "insecure."
>>
>>57564118
>implying you're not such a loser that can't tell the difference between a whore and a good woman
>>
>>57564118
I'm not the op though ruud.
>>
Married nearly 20 years, couple of kids.

You guys show your age so much sometimes...

Also
>>57559690
This.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.