[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 4324.jpg (643 KB, 2536x1304) Image search: [Google]
4324.jpg
643 KB, 2536x1304
why is this allowed?
>>
>>57554225
Why are niggers like you allowed on this board? Good question...
>>
>>57554225
It's funny that the fastest Atlantic to Pacific route runs from West to East, yes.
Or was your question about something else?
>>
Hi
>>
>>57554625
B A N A N A M A
A
N
A
N
A
M
A
>>
>>57554625
How is life there?
>>
>>57554815
It's the best central/South American country iirc as far as quality of life
>>
You're welcome
>>
>>57554845
They say the quality of life is awesome here but I feel like shit. That's why I asked for a personal opinion.
>>
>>57554886
>chilled out, social latino culture
>isn't dirt poor
>>
>>57554842
no, actually Panama is still backwards in many aspects, despite of its economic growth and GDP per capita . For one, it has a higher maternal mortality rate than Colombia, less % of people with access to electricity and their education system scores worse than us.
>>
>>57555291
Panama doesn't have ongoing guerilla warfare though
>>
>>57555338
Colombia doesn't either, except for a few irrelevant, remote regions.
>>
>>57555411
Having any at all is quite bad in my opinion

Regardless, Panama was under dictator rule for decades, and only fully acquired their major economic contributor (the canal) in 2000. I'd guess that their education and healthcare will improve markedly as they continue to develop now that they have a stable government and growing economy
>>
My grandfather was a sailor and he's showed me some photos he took in Panama. It looks like paradise. Poor but happy. Of course, they were taken half a century ago so I was just wondering how it is nowadays.
>>
File: Panama_Canal_Map_EN.png (2 MB, 1294x1336) Image search: [Google]
Panama_Canal_Map_EN.png
2 MB, 1294x1336
Of course the canal is pretty amazing.
>>
>>57555291
Yeah, but other Central American cunts have the highest murder rates in the world, and do stupid shit like invade a neighbour because they lost a sports match.
>>
>>57554625
Historical moment. The first ever post from Panama on int.
>>
I hope the Nicaraguan canal puts that taxen haven out of business
>>
>>57555823
No.
>>
>>57555862

>the statist communist poster
>>
MARIANO!

M A R I A N O !
>>
>>57554225
Because it makes international shipping and trade much easier and more efficient.

Why waste valuable weeks and money sailing all the way around South America, including dangerous waters at the southern tip of Argentina and Chile, when you can bypass all of that shit and go directly across from the Atlantic to the Pacific in a matter of hours?

It might be a leftover from American Imperialism, but it's a necessary one.
>>
>>57554845
We're welcome for what?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.