[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Charles III: His Majesty, the King of the United Kingdom and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: prince of wales.jpg (103 KB, 480x594) Image search: [Google]
prince of wales.jpg
103 KB, 480x594
All UK and Commonwealthers, indulge a fairly ignorant American. What are your thoughts on the Prince of Wales? Will he make a good enough King for the degeneracy of the 21st century? Will he be a shitlord and lead the throne into disgrace? Will he eventually bring the Empire back to it's full glory? Will he even live long enough to be King? I obviously don't know shit about the man and even then, I need actual opinions.
>>
*bumping
>>
From most of the comments he has made of the years he seems out of touch from reality and the common people, keeps going on about global warming and shit the common folk just don't care about. He'd get more fans if he told pakis to fuck off.
>>
>>57553137
So in other words, he's appealing to the globalist cucks?
>>
>>57553262
yes, we don't really know what Elizabeth thinks because she has kept her mouth shut throughout her life
>>
>>57553306
Not to deviate too much here, but Lizzy really doesn't seem to give two shits lately. Country is going down the drain and has been for the decades she's ruled and she's doing jack shit
>>
>>57553639
Well I don't think any of the global elites care about the common folk looking at the western world these days
>>
He's a bit of a nutcase, constantly goes on about tree-hugging bullshit. He's the greatest threat to the Crown we've had so far, as soon as Lizzy pops her clogs the Republicans will start crawling out of the woodwork all over the Commonwealth
>>
>>57553063
Well this overall website is so notorious
I scarcely imagine much of anything meaningful can be said here no matter whether it be positive or negative.

Since I am an American I imagine you would go to a British royals protest, or royals fan site and make posts that just begin to cross the threshold of coherence and sensibility.
Here we are outside such a threshold so sensibility is beyond hope and coherence just about.
>>
>>57553063
>What are your thoughts on the Prince of Wales?
He seems a sound enough fellow, though he has some strange ideas about the environment and medicine.

>Will he make a good enough King for the degeneracy of the 21st century?
I don't understand the question. Do you mean that he will have to be good to weather the storm of moral chaos that you Americans have brewed for the world? The royal family seem relatively well insulated from these problems, at least in England. I suspect that the conniving opportunists in my country will try to declare the monarchy obsolete shortly after the Queen dies, but that's not so much a reflection on Prince Charles as it is on the schemers. I should very much like to be a part of a restorationist militia in the event of treason-by-referendum.

>Will he be a shitlord and lead the throne into disgrace?
A shitlord would be a good thing; the exact opposite of a disgrace, in fact.

>Will he eventually bring the Empire back to it's full glory?
No chance, regrettably. That's in the hands of the politicians, and even they're not capable (thanks, again, to American treachery and moral bankruptcy).

>Will he even live long enough to be King?
Probably, but he may well abdicate in favour of his son if he thinks himself too old.
>>
>>57553063
Fuck Charles. I want to know if Prince Phillip has ever given the Queen a good old spanking. She was a qt and I need to know
>>
>>57553063
>I see this picture
>I immediately think Queen Lizzy has died
OP pls never again. You scared me
>>
>>57554313
I want to know if she likes anal.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.