[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>57542584 >>57542791 >>57547691 >>57548618
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: oTmZsqK~2.jpg (176 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
oTmZsqK~2.jpg
176 KB, 1333x2000
>>57542584
>>57542791
>>57547691
>>57548618
>>57549933
I love all of these posters
>>
File: clapping_texas.png (178 KB, 587x600) Image search: [Google]
clapping_texas.png
178 KB, 587x600
dog bless tegsas :DDDDDDDD
>>
File: 1452846253794.png (187 KB, 654x521) Image search: [Google]
1452846253794.png
187 KB, 654x521
>>
The best state, best economy, best people, best food

we should leave this shitty union 2bh
>>
Texas makes chili... Does Chile make texis?
>>
What are Arizona,New Mexico and Nevada like?
>>
>>57552413
Like Texas, but worse.
>>
>>57552413
Arizona is spics, Nex Mexico is natives, Nevada is all corn fields or something

Texas is the only relevant one, but I've been to Arizona a few times and it's pretty cozy to live seems like
>>
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>57552436
I'm just thinking if i had to move to te states which one would i choose California is the most similar as 2 where i live but its 2 liberal so i guess its not similar on socio issues I'm think Arizona is nice.Is Arizona mostly flat or?
>>
I can see that Lone Star from a thousand miles away
Calling me back home though I've ventured far astray
When I see that beacon shining for me all along
It calls me back to Texas and a Home!
>>
File: Arizona Is White.jpg (195 KB, 463x507) Image search: [Google]
Arizona Is White.jpg
195 KB, 463x507
>>57552436
Arizona is surprisingly white. All the spics want to go to California or Texas and the spics we get are balanced out by snowbirds. The north especially the Northeast is full of natives though. I always mistake them for spics because they're racially pretty much the same.
>>
>>57552568
There are mountains in the north and the south is a pretty flat dry desert. There are some really nice small towns in the north but if you want to live in a city with everything you'll need I'd reccomend Pheonix as long as you stay away from Scottsdale because it's full of annoying people
>>
>>57552568
Arizona's geography varies A LOT. The north is a high elevation plateau where it snows, and there's also mountains nearby. The southern part is flatter and hotter. I'd only not come here if you hate driving and prefer public transportation and/or plan on having kids, our school system is some of the worst in the nation. I lucked out on being raised in Scottsdale, which is the exception in a sea of shitty schools.
>>
>>57552647
That's because they are mixed too there's barely pure Natives left in America.
>>
>>57552757
In the southwest I think there's some cultural similarities too since they were a part of the Spanish empire and then Mexico at one point. Like place names that come from indigenous languages use the Spanish orthography, even the word Navajo (the biggest native tribe in America, unless you count Bolivian immigrants) is spelled with a j and not an h.
>>
Texas is okay, but DFW area is fairly shit in terms of people. Lots of Californians moved here and they're just plain assholes and bad drivers
>>
Texas is literally the holy land
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.